Replaced failing drive and now have 4 missing disks

I am having small heart palpitations over possibly breaking my unraid box. I had a drive throw up quite a few errors so decided to swap it out. Started the array to rebuild the new disk and everything was going along smoothly. Then I started seeing 1000's of errors all coming up on the 4 disks that are connected to a separate super micro card. All the other drives are connected directly to motherboard. The drive rebuild still carried on so I left it to finish thinking the errors were a glitch. Once the rebuild had finished I stopped the array and then it loaded the stopped array page where you can configure the disks and showed the 4 drives as missing! I have shutdown the server and am not sure what to do now. If I reseat all the cables and start the unraid server up again will it rebuild the drive that was rebuilding? I am fairly certain that even though unraid said it was done rebuilding the drive it can't be correct because 4 drives we're missing from the array? I really hope I haven't lost everything from the original failing drive because unraid may think it is now correct. Please can someone advise what to do before I start up the pc again.

Thanks.

I have reseated the cables for the 4 drives and they are coming up now. However unraid still seems to think the array is valid. If i use the web gui to explore the contents of disk2 (the original failed drive location) tons of errors show up on the unraid screen. I have attached a syslog. There must surely be a way that I can rebuild disk 2.

can I not do something so that unraid will see the disk as foreign so that it will do a rebuild?

syslog.zip

After writing the last post I stopped the array to shutdown unraid and wait for some help and there are now 2 disks missing again on the configuration page. These are both devices that are on the supermicro sata card. Strange that two are still visible. Really not sure what to do now.

Disconnect or remove the new disk you tried to rebuild to, and reseat everything else. See if you can get the array to start missing only the single disk. If so, you should be able to unassign and reassign it to force a rebuild. Whatever you see on the emulated failed single drive should be there after the rebuild.

With your sequence of issues, I'd be suspicious of your power supply. What model is it, and what is the rest of your system like? How many drives of what type, etc.