[SOLVED] Manually run mover script for Cache Drive

So I have read in the cache sticky post about manually running the mover script from the shares page. I don't see anywhere on the shares page where I can execute the mover script manually.

Was this removed in version 5.0 of unRAID?

EDIT: NVM I found it on the settings page.

• 4 years later...
10 hours ago, uaktags said:

Just for continuity and ease of use, I found this thread because it was number 1 in Google without much of a clear answer than Settings.

Settings => Scheduler => Mover Settings => Move now

You replied to a topic of more than 4 years old. It is really outdated.

A manual invocation of the mover script is

Main -> Move now

• Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

OK. I am locking this thread.

@ManishGupta8

Why have you posted in this very old thread, and also started a new thread about this?

Please, please, never do this again. Only post in one thread about a specific problem.

Posting in multiple places about the same thing is known as crossposting. It has been considered bad practice on message boards since before the world wide web.

The reason it is bad is because it makes it impossible to coordinate the replies. Here is an example of what I mean.

What if someone spends a lot of time and effort researching your problem and takes the trouble to write a long, detailed response on one thread.

And another person spends a lot of time and effort researching your problem and takes the trouble to write a long, detailed response on the other thread, not realizing that they are wasting their time and effort because they had no idea about the replies on the other thread.

• trurl locked this topic