Hardware Compatibility wiki page

I've updated the Hardware Compatibility wiki page, Motherboard section, to enable better access to current motherboards.  I've changed the 'Dates Added' to a YYYY-MM format that sorts correctly, with appropriate notes.  The motherboard table had become nearly useless, with only very old and mostly discontinued boards, and few motherboards have been added recently.  I really hope that by enabling the table to be more useful (more easily locate current boards), that users will feel more inclined to add their boards.

I added the note:  "It is recommended that you sort on 'Date Added', in order to locate current motherboards, those most recently added. Many boards listed below are now obsolete and discontinued. Those without dates should be considered very old. Sort by clicking twice on the little box with 2 triangles, at the bottom of the 'Date Added' column header."

I also believe future (and current) board entries should include notes about the boards' virtualization qualities.  I hope to see more of that.  Perhaps we should add an additional column?

I'm sure users will see many other needed improvements.  Feel free to speak up!  This used to be a wonderful resource, but it needs constant updating.  Any users out there want to take responsibility for various parts of it?  Many thanks to Fireball for the SATA controller work.