[SOLD] Lian-Li PC-Q25 w/ Atom 2gb RAM and Intel NIC

I have out grown this little system but it still runs well and chugs along with anything I have thrown at it.

• Li-Lian PC-Q25 Case
  • Asus AT3IONT-I Motherboard
  • 2gb RAM
  • Intel Gigabit CT NIC
  • Antec EarthWatts 320 Watt Power Supply

All hardware is in good work condition.  I would like to get $130 shipped but I am open to offers.  Lazy greyhound paw model not included.  Thanks.

Higher resolution photos are available here - http://imgur.com/a/GY6rX

1.jpg.ca06631e6c678724a5f1f1a1579c48f6.jpg

2.jpg.326654fa4aced34acb708006ace72449.jpg

3.jpg.2ccb32627aaa482ded88135cb200cd66.jpg

4.jpg.84ed435e78c924e753b837be9c60bddf.jpg

Nice setup for anyone who wants a small UnRAID Basic system and doesn't need to run plugins.    Pop in 3 4TB drives and you'd have an 8TB fault-tolerant NAS for under $600  :)

Note that although the case easily holds 7 drives (5 in hot-swap cages), this motherboard only has 4 SATA ports -- but it does have a PCIe x16 slot, so it's simple to add a card to provide a couple more ports.    So it would be fairly easy to expand to a fully configured UnRAID Plus license.

Only thing I don't like about this specific unit is I don't like ATX PSU's in mini-ITX cases -- far too crowded.    But it works  :)    ... and it's priced only about $50 above what you can get the PC-Q25B for by itself on sale => so it's hard to complain  8)

Shipping to Canada is also a bit pricey, looking at around $50 - $60.  It is look like shipping inside of the US is the only really reasonable option.

A bit of counterpoint ... you advertised it for "$130 shipped".    Shipping costs within the US for that system are going to be $20-30 (or even a bit more), depending on where you are and where it's going.    If you only ask for the difference over $30, the extra cost to ship it isn't so bad.    In addition, the cost could be lowered by a few $$ if somebody doesn't want the power supply -- not enough savings to buy a new PSU, but if the intention is to replace it with an SFX unit, they may want to trim the shipping cost a bit.

I have a buddy who lives in VA.  I've been talking to him about unRAID for almost a month now.  He may jump on this.  If you give me two days I can talk with him and have an answer for you.

I sent this from a mobile device using tapatalk, deal with the typos/auto corrections.

I have a buddy who lives in VA.  I've been talking to him about unRAID for almost a month now.  He may jump on this.  If you give me two days I can talk with him and have an answer for you.

I sent this from a mobile device using tapatalk, deal with the typos/auto corrections.

No worries.  I always look at these things as a first come first serve type thing.  Money talks after all.