Toshiba 3TB HDD $98.99

bw1

For a dollar more, http://www.microcenter.com/product/406838/3TB_7,200_RPM_SATA_60Gb-s_35_Internal_Hard_Drive_PH3300U-1I72

Different model PH3300U-1I72 but 3 year warranty on it. The newegg one has just a 2 year on it.

I been trying to hold off on buying any more drives, really had hoped 4tb drives would have gotten more affordable by now.

It's really about $7 more because Microcenter charges for shipping unless you live near one where you can pick it up. Shipping on the Newegg drive is free. If I hadn't already ordered the Newegg one though I'd get it. It's worth the extra $7 bucks for the warranty.

It's really about $7 more because Microcenter charges for shipping unless you live near one where you can pick it up. Shipping on the Newegg drive is free. If I hadn't already ordered the Newegg one though I'd get it. It's worth the extra $7 bucks for the warranty.

I have a microcenter around 10 minutes from my place. 6% tax in my area, still worth the few extra dollars for another year of warranty coverage. I always run the preclear scripts on the disk and test it, if it's no good easy to exchange it for me.