Big update to my unraid server, need help please

zirconi

Hi all,after over a year of really good service it's time to update my unraid server, i have no space left.

I'm running now unraid 5.0 with 7 drives (6 data + 1 parity),a pentium g620 cpu and 8gb ram. I'm using it to serve my xbmc media (movies,tv series,family photos and planning to add music) and for the occasional backup.

These are my plans :

- buy the upgrade unraid license :)

- add a couple of 3 tb hd

- add a 64gb ssd as a cache drive (i found one from a friend)

- upgrade to unraid 6.0 latest beta with xen

- start using some vm like archlinux with plex,air video etc etc

And now some questions :

1 - Is the latest beta stable like unraid 5 betas ? They were rock-solid for me.

2 - Can i save my virtual machines on the cache drive to let all my drives spin down ?

3 - Can i use windows as a virtual machine with xbmc installed with the integrated intel gpu ? I have also a spare nvidia 210 fanless gpu just in case. This way i can move my actual xbmc player ( an amd e-350 little box with openelec) in my bedroom for example without further expenses.

EDIT : i'm seeing from this intel page that my cpu supports VT-x but NOT VT-d...am i screwed ? http://ark.intel.com/products/53480/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G620-3M-Cache-2_60-GHz