Margarita 1.7 - Native macOS Monitoring App and Share Automounts

Just a little something I'm working on...

Are you ready for another $4.99 from me? Assuming that's what you plan to charge for the iOS version too..

How have sales of the Mac version been so far? Understandable if you don't want to share business details like that though.

Just a little something I'm working on...

Are you ready for another $4.99 from me? Assuming that's what you plan to charge for the iOS version too..

How have sales of the Mac version been so far? Understandable if you don't want to share business details like that though.

It'll likely be less on iOS. I hope I get enough sales to pay for a years developer membership.

I'd like a slight tweak. On the main display of free space, some more precision is needed. Margarita reports "2 TB Free" on my array, but I have 2.93 TB free - a margin of error of nearly 50%. Preferably, I'd like to have at least two decimal places of precision, but even one would suffice.

I'd also like two place precision on the "Disks" pane as well. One of mine reports "2 TB" free, where it actually has 2.55 TB.

I'd like a slight tweak. On the main display of free space, some more precision is needed. Margarita reports "2 TB Free" on my array, but I have 2.93 TB free - a margin of error of nearly 50%. Preferably, I'd like to have at least two decimal places of precision, but even one would suffice.

I'd also like two place precision on the "Disks" pane as well. One of mine reports "2 TB" free, where it actually has 2.55 TB.

Are you running Margarita 1.1?

What do you prefer...  White or 'Dusk'? I'm over white apps, but not sure if the dusk colour scheme works as a useable app. I think the colours look pretty slick, but I'm also not colour blind  ::)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86051512/white.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86051512/dusk.png

I like the 'dusk'. But then again, I'm just bored with white, as well.

That said, beware the subtle green shade on the subtle rose shade.

Some displays may not show that contrast well.

Going to try a black version. And yes, dusk looks great on an iPhone. You can't reproduce the colours if you've got a crappy screen.

Yeah you are right, my calibrated 27" Thunderbolt is a load of crap.

Just add themes, let everyone decide for themself if they want the cool and professional white or the gay dusk theme.

Btw, this is not a iPhone app...