Margarita 1.7 - Native macOS Monitoring App and Share Automounts

Going to try a black version. And yes, dusk looks great on an iPhone. You can't reproduce the colours if you've got a crappy screen.

Yeah you are right, my calibrated 27" Thunderbolt is a load of crap.

Just add themes, let everyone decide for themself if they want the cool and professional white or the gay dusk theme.

Btw, this is not a iPhone app...

Err, it IS an iPhone app, did you even LOOK at the screenshots?

Going to try a black version. And yes, dusk looks great on an iPhone. You can't reproduce the colours if you've got a crappy screen.

Just add themes, let everyone decide for themself if they want the cool and professional white or the gay dusk theme.

Jowi, that wasn't a direct attack on you. I don't care if you've got a calibrated 27" Thunderbolt display or a 12" TFT from the past. I was simply trying to get constructive feedback.

This really isn't the place for hostility. It is not constructive, and it is not appreciated.

Thanks.

Jowi, that wasn't a direct attack on you. I don't care if you've got a calibrated 27" Thunderbolt display or a 12" TFT from the past. I was simply trying to get constructive feedback.

This really isn't the place for hostility. It is not constructive, and it is not appreciated.

Thanks.

Guess you haven't been privileged to read some of his other postings around here. That guy is always a dickhead. Ignore the trolls.

eerr... check the topic title. NATIVE osx app. The screenshots are probably just from xcode's emu. I dont think you actually bought the app did you? I did. It runs on my mac. On OSX.

I haven't got my server up and running yet. Later this week I hope. Was wondering if the OSX app supports notifications via Notification Center with Mavericks? I like the iPhone screenshots btw. Black is beautiful. :)

It does support Notification Center notifications, so you will get notified if a disk is overheating or has errors.

eerr... check the topic title. NATIVE osx app. The screenshots are probably just from xcode's emu. I dont think you actually bought the app did you? I did. It runs on my mac. On OSX.

He is previewing the upcoming iOS version of that app. Clearly. If you actually read speeding_ant's posts you'd know that. Try that next time before spouting off like a dickhead.

I haven't got my server up and running yet. Later this week I hope. Was wondering if the OSX app supports notifications via Notification Center with Mavericks? I like the iPhone screenshots btw. Black is beautiful. :)

It does support Notification Center notifications, so you will get notified if a disk is overheating or has errors.

Awesome! As far as I'm concerned email notifications are no longer needed then.

Especially if this feature is also included in the iPhone app???????????

Hmm, I'll be the first second to point out it's not truly a replacement for email notifications. It's not server side, so it relies on a client machine to have Margarita open with an active network connection to unRAID.

With the iPhone app, I will support local notification centre notifications (like the OS X app). However, due to the design of the iPhone OS, I cannot guarantee that the app will not suspend and stop working if it's in the background.

There is the option of setting up a notification server, then having a servlet plugin available for the unRAID server you wish to monitor. This would post the notifications to the notification server, which then could potentially send to your phone via an APN. This would not be included in the first release. Because it requires a server continually running (aka sitting on my host), I would need to see how viable this would be as a feature.

Hmm, I'll be the first second to point out it's not truly a replacement for email notifications. It's not server side, so it relies on a client machine to have Margarita open with an active network connection to unRAID.

With the iPhone app, I will support local notification centre notifications (like the OS X app). However, due to the design of the iPhone OS, I cannot guarantee that the app will not suspend and stop working if it's in the background.

There is the option of setting up a notification server, then having a servlet plugin available for the unRAID server you wish to monitor. This would post the notifications to the notification server, which then could potentially send to your phone via an APN. This would not be included in the first release. Because it requires a server continually running (aka sitting on my host), I would need to see how viable this would be as a feature.

I skimmed over that and read it as push notifications on the iOS app. I'd be willing to pay extra for the iOS version if it supported APN.

just bought the app and satisfied with it.

wont need to login all the time now :)

hoping the app keeps getting updated and wont die

also will the upcoming ios app be free or discounted for customers who bought the osx app??

my 2 cents: would like to see cpu & ram utilization and tempatures

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...