Margarita 1.7 - Native macOS Monitoring App and Share Automounts

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is the best place to post a suggestion/bug report or not but you may want to add a rate limit on notifications for the Mac version. I had a disk fail during a parity check and the app threw a notification for every single error. The flood of thousands of notifications locked up one of my older Macs. This is probably something Apple should prevent in the notifications API but in the mean time it's something soeeding_ant could remedy from the app side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've recently changed the IP address on my server and need to change the settings in Margarita to reflect this. I've tried to enter the new IP address on the "Edit Server" page but the application will not accept the new address once the page is closed. All that happens is an "Error with connection" fault and the new IP address has been overwritten by the old one. I'm also using the iOS version of Margarita and have the same issue on iPad but iPhone works correctly. Any suggestions on what is going wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Absolutely LOVE MargaritaToGo on my iPhone! Is Mover control/info a possible feature for the next release?

In addition to being able to start the mover manually, it would be nice to get status showing any of  the following:

• last run time
  • total GB moved during last run
  • next run time
  • avg move speed during last run
  • user shares with data on cache drive currently
  • list of files/folders moved during last run and/or currently on cache drive ahead of next move

Thanks for this app. Great addition to unRAID.

• 3 months later...

I've recently changed the IP address on my server and need to change the settings in Margarita to reflect this. I've tried to enter the new IP address on the "Edit Server" page but the application will not accept the new address once the page is closed. All that happens is an "Error with connection" fault and the new IP address has been overwritten by the old one. I'm also using the iOS version of Margarita and have the same issue on iPad but iPhone works correctly. Any suggestions on what is going wrong?

Having the same issue, was this ever addressed? I have v.1.2

reinstalling allows me to enter new credentials, but it won't take them and open the app.

Having the same issue, was this ever addressed? I have v.1.2

reinstalling allows me to enter new credentials, but it won't take them and open the app.

Same issue here... its a but.. remove the app and reinstall it, that will work..

Also.. This app preferably needs an overhaul.. It would be great if it would support the new unraid functionalities but unfortuantely it does not.. It also only supports one unraid server..

I would pay again for a new app.. Really loved that it came out, but it seems like its not developped anymore..

Hi all,

Sorry that this app has not received any love over the past year. I submitted an update yesterday to fix a few network connection issues with later OS's, and to ensure it works on macOS Sierra. It also supports multiple cache and parity drives.

Having connections with multiple servers is not high on the priority list due to the limited amount of people requiring this feature. I'd rather instead focus on other features, like SMART integration, external access, and unraid notification integration.

I can't reproduce the bug with changing the ip address of your existing connection, can someone please post some diagnostics for me once version 1.3 comes out?

• In terminal, write command and record results: defaults read nz.co.pixeleyes.Margarita

• Change IP address in Margarita

• In terminal, write command and record results: defaults read nz.co.pixeleyes.Margarita

Cheers

Diagnostics as requested

Hi all,

Sorry that this app has not received any love over the past year. I submitted an update yesterday to fix a few network connection issues with later OS's, and to ensure it works on macOS Sierra. It also supports multiple cache and parity drives.

Having connections with multiple servers is not high on the priority list due to the limited amount of people requiring this feature. I'd rather instead focus on other features, like SMART integration, external access, and unraid notification integration.

I can't reproduce the bug with changing the ip address of your existing connection, can someone please post some diagnostics for me once version 1.3 comes out?

{

appPreferences =    {

diskSpaceWarningThreshold = "95%";

diskTemperatureWarningThreshold = "45\\U00ba";

openAtLogin = YES;

shouldAutoResizeWindow = YES;

};

serverList =    {

"86B558A2-E32A-4626-BD5C-6D2B5239ECBC" =        {

HWADDR = "00:25:90:37:4E:6E";

NAME = Tower;

NETMASK = "255.255.255.0";

guuid = "86B558A2-E32A-4626-BD5C-6D2B5239ECBC";

hostname = "192.168.0.159";

username = root;

};

};

}

• Change IP address in Margarita

Can't. App still has same error:  Error with connection

No change from when run the first time

Cheers