Newbie...

slurpee7

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to take just a second to introduce myself. My name is Jerah Cameron and I'll be browsing around from time to time checking out the forum (which ROCKS btw. You guys are what drive this thing for sure!). I'm a good friend of Tom's and have started helping him with trying to grow Lime-Technology in all aspects. My main area of expertise and background is IT as a System Admin (11+ yrs) but do websites for family, friends, and small/medium size companies on the side (www.bouldersite.com). I also love the Social Networking world (which is why I work for newsgator.com when i have nothing better to do). And, of course, I love the Home Entertainment/HTPC world, which I must say, I'm still sorta a newbie at.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'll be trying to promote Lime-Technology and would love any feedback, suggestions, constructive criticism, etc. since all of you on this forum seem to know and love the product that Tom's produced. I'll be working on trying to promote the site, generate traffic, SEO efforts, marketing, etc.

If you tweet (have a Twitter account), come follow the new Lime-Technology tweet at: www.twitter.com/limetechnology

And if you're an addict of FaceBook like I am, come check out and join the Lime-Technology Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48632827179

If you have any questions at all for me, don't hesitate to ping me.

Jerah D. Cameron

www.lime-technology.com

Google Talk: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

AIM: jerahdcameron

Twitter: www.twitter.com/slurpee7

Archived