WEB GUI RSYNC

I was wondering if some one that understands PHP can help me set this package up and add some options.

The main person abandoned the project in 2007 I have tried contacting him but no answer.

if we could add what his next version was suppose to have.

1.3 adds the ability to do incremental and full backups (increments are based off the full backup) as well as added support for easily identifying hosts/backup jobs.

I think we have a really great plugin for unraid.

a WEB GUI for Rsync.

Please feel free in talking about this positive or negative comments wanted, but be nice and keep to the rules.

The reason I think this died was because most people are ok with command line or normal gui. But in Unraid unless you want to VM so you can use a normal GUI you are stuck.

I know this is old and I am no php developer but I think with the right help this would be perfect for newer users that don't want or understand command line to much or VM.

thank you

PS I think this would also be more in house and secure than BTsync that is why I am asking for help. ;D

don't forget to Remove .txt

Thornwood

backupmon-1.2.0.tar.gz.txt

The main person abandoned the project in 2007 I have tried contacting him but no answer.

if we could add what his next version was suppose to have.

1.3 adds the ability to do incremental and full backups (increments are based off the full backup) as well as added support for easily identifying hosts/backup jobs.

Is there a previous thread for the original project?

I use rsync all the time to make incremental backups to external drives mounted outside the array for storage offsite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I didn't know there was even an attemp to come up with a GUI.  I wish I knew how to create one.  I get clobbered by all of these commands.  Right now I am trying to copy between servers with the command.  If there is a place to vote for this I will.  I think people (especially new to mid level unRAID folk) would really be glad to have it.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know there was even an attemp to come up with a GUI.  I wish I knew how to create one.  I get clobbered by all of these commands.  Right now I am trying to copy between servers with the command.  If there is a place to vote for this I will.  I think people (especially new to mid level unRAID folk) would really be glad to have it.

I agree. A RSync GUI would be a great addition to Unraid. The easier it is to backup, the more lightly it is that people will.

I agree. A RSync GUI would be a great addition to Unraid. The easier it is to backup, the more lightly it is that people will.

We would welcome your posting a request here

Linking Multiple unRaid Servers

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=34773.msg325865#msg325865

• 2 weeks later...

I third this.