Out of Array Drive Sharing (Samba)

Hi,

I have a drive set up that is out of the unRAID Array. I've mapped it to /mnt/staging, the device is /dev/hda and the partition is /dev/hda1.

I can use the drive through telnet (copy, move, delete files) and I currently use it as my temp Download drive for SABnzbd. I'd like to be able to access it via Windows through an SMB share. I have no issues accessing any of the other shares (in the unRAID array) through Windows, but cannot seem to get the Windows machine to connect to the share for the staging drive.

Windows Vista 64-bit

unRAID 4.4

staging drive is /mnt/staging shared through unMenu as hda1

Within Windows I can see the share, but on connecting I get an error message, I've tried rebooting Windows after the share was setup, with no change. Rebooting unRAID has been done, but obviously the share is wiped out on reboot (the drive is re-mounted via the GO script on reboot without issue).

Any suggestions would be great. I've tried manually edit the smb.conf file manually, to no avail.

Error message is here(because the forum is full for uploading new files :(): http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smberrorov3.jpg

Thanks in Advance,

Markus