(not Solved, but Solved) I screwed up... I think... help please

I was removing vm file from my cache drive, and accidentally removed my whole directory. So I have no more .iso / .cfg files for my vm's anymore. My Xen file (where my vm's were) was set up as cache only and since I have not got everything tweeked yet, I did not have a backup (stupid). But my tretflix vm is still running. Plex and downloaders are still working, which is nice. Can I save this vm state? or something to save from having to re set it up? Any ideas or help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

edit: A power outage solved my problem for me, I had already set up a back Tretflix, with new ISO and CFG file, and when I rebooted the server I just set everything back up again.

I am not an expert, but I believe as long as you have your actual data files for the actual vm, you should be OK, you will simply have to re-create the .cfg files to point to this "drives" and the .iso's just download and copy back.  The vms live on disk and not in memory, so because you are still running, you should be able to recover.

for instance I can make a new .cfg and tell it to load /dev/mapper/.... and boot the new vm, I have dont this to test a config.  instead of commenting things out, I copied the config and changed it.  so in your case you just need a new .cfg.