Changed Mother Board, CPU & Memory, now a few weird errors

I replaced my old Mother Board with an Asus 87-A plus an i5 CPU plus 8 Gig of Memory as this maybe an overkill but I did it in the anticipation of transcoding and streaming to max 3 devices.

Attached is the syslog and it has a few errors regarding Namespace Lookup Failure and just some errors regarding ata6.

The array is online, I can get to shares and files, it seems that normal operation is functioning fine. Did some research regarding the Namespace failure and it does not seem to be too serious.

Before I continue with further enhancements like PLEX or other modules I would love to get an opinion regarding the few errors in the log.

Thanks for any help, because I am hopelessly lost when it comes to Linux command line expressions. Putty and the basic command line commands are it.

O2G

syslog-2014-04-26.txt

For the Mother Board Asus 87-A a BIOS update from 1707 (Dec 2013) to 1802 (March 2014) plus replacement of SATA cable to one of the discs got rid of all the errors except the 4 entries of Namespace Lookup Failure.

No idea why the cable replacement did have this effect. I can only surmise that the combination of 6Gb/s SATA port with the existing cable and the 2TB Samsung drives didn't like the combination.