[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Yea when you run python sickbeard.py it will use default settings because the config file is not specified. Nor is the port so it defaults to us own default of 8081.  But it started so that's a good sign.

Now you need to delete the config. INI in the sick beard folder as this one is not used by my plugin and then delete the sickbeard.cfg file in USB/config/plugins/sickbeard/  folder. That will make sure there aren't problems with the plugin settings.  Then reboot your server. After reboot go into the plugin GUI and re enter your settings.

If it still doesn't run then you have a corrupted config.INI in your config folder which you specified in the plugin settings. If you delete that one you will have to re enter your settings into sick beard again but it should work again at least. Alternatively you could edit that config file and look to see if you can see where it is corrupted and fix it. 

Yea when you run python sickbeard.py it will use default settings because the config file is not specified. Nor is the port so it defaults to us own default of 8081.  But it started so that's a good sign.

Now you need to delete the config. INI in the sick beard folder as this one is not used by my plugin and then delete the sickbeard.cfg file in USB/config/plugins/sickbeard/  folder. That will make sure there aren't problems with the plugin settings.  Then reboot your server. After reboot go into the plugin GUI and re enter your settings.

If it still doesn't run then you have a corrupted config.INI in your config folder which you specified in the plugin settings. If you delete that one you will have to re enter your settings into sick beard again but it should work again at least. Alternatively you could edit that config file and look to see if you can see where it is corrupted and fix it.

Huge thanks. Didn't have to reboot, just renamed the config.ini to config.ini.bak in /cache/AppData/sickbeard then re-applied the settings in unRAID and everything started up. Now just have to go and configure everything again. :) Thanks again.

Ok guys n gals,

First release of transmission plugin is up on the first post.  I don't really use this program at all, so i've done my best to include the options in the plugin page that i felt were needed to get up and running.  Let me know if anything is missing. All seems to work fine on both versions of Unraid.  Once its installed and started, you will need the client to connect with from another PC, or I believe you can access the web interface from the "RUNNING" link in the plugin also.

Let me know if it's all working properly.

-=PhAzE=-

Ok guys n gals,

First release of transmission plugin is up on the first post.  I don't really use this program at all, so i've done my best to include the options in the plugin page that i felt were needed to get up and running.  Let me know if anything is missing. All seems to work fine on both versions of Unraid.  Once its installed and started, you will need the client to connect with from another PC, or I believe you can access the web interface from the "RUNNING" link in the plugin also.

-=PhAzE=-

deleted

Ok guys n gals,

-=PhAzE=-

OK, got it up and seems to run fine.  The only minor hiccup was that I needed to deselect authorisation so IO could connect via the webgui.

Other than that, so far so good.

Thanks

Ok guys n gals,

-=PhAzE=-

OK, got it up and seems to run fine.  The only minor hiccup was that I needed to deselect authorisation so IO could connect via the webgui.

Thanks

You mean you had to deselect use whitelist? Auth is off by default. Alternatively you can add your PCs IP address to the whitelist field, which is more secure but kinds of a pain. Glad to know it's all working well :)

Ok guys n gals,

-=PhAzE=-

Thanks

You mean you had to deselect use whitelist? Auth is off by default. Alternatively you can add your PCs IP address to the whitelist field, which is more secure but kinds of a pain. Glad to know it's all working well :)

Sorry for the confusion.  I had to deselect whitelist.

Yeah, easy to sort out but just a minor difference from the original plugin that might catch some out initially.

Ok guys n gals,

-=PhAzE=-

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion.  I had to deselect whitelist.

Yeah, easy to sort out but just a minor difference from the original plugin that might catch some out initially.

True, I left it at the defaults the application uses.

Looking forward to MediaBrowser3.

May I ask why? The answer seems obvious I know but as a heavy user of Plex and just finding this I am interested.

I use Plex remotely, but I much prefer mb3 in-house.

Just runs better? Uses less resources? The apps are better?

Looking forward to MediaBrowser3.

May I ask why? The answer seems obvious I know but as a heavy user of Plex and just finding this I am interested.

I use Plex remotely, but I much prefer mb3 in-house.

Just runs better? Uses less resources? The apps are better?

I prefer the interface and it runs inside of WMC. Plex actually opens a separate app window and doesn't always go back to WMC properly. Also, plex doesn't handle Live TV.

I currently run MB3 on one of my windows server 2012R2 boxes. I use Trakt on both MB3 and Plex, so my watched status is sync'd between them both.

Would really love to see the following plugins

Pyload

Nzbget

Btsync

I know they are already available, but it would be great to have all plugins PhazE-ified!!

:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You mean  "PhAzE-rd" lol.  I'll make certain plugins, but i've also been asked by certain plugin devs not to touch their work so they can have a chance to update their plugins. Understandable, since they've worked pretty hard to bring them to us already.  NZBGet i will likely work on, but i' also interested in making the 'UnRecyler" plugin which would be similar to that recycle bin one influencer had a long time ago.  We'll see what time i've got however, with a new baby around, its just hard to get the time each day ;)

Would really love to see the following plugins

Pyload

Nzbget

Btsync

I know they are already available, but it would be great to have all plugins PhazE-ified!!

:D

You mean  "PhAzE-rd" lol.  I'll make certain plugins, but i've also been asked by certain plugin devs not to touch their work so they can have a chance to update their plugins. Understandable, since they've worked pretty hard to bring them to us already.  NZBGet i will likely work on, but i' also interested in making the 'UnRecyler" plugin which would be similar to that recycle bin one influencer had a long time ago.  We'll see what time i've got however, with a new baby around, its just hard to get the time each day ;)

PhazE-rd definitely has a nicer ring to it haha. Hmm, understandable, thing is what you have done so far is great enough already, and it definitely seems to make more sense to try and revive old plugins than work on the one which already work well.

Juggling between your job, a baby, and a hobby like this must take up basically all of your time, so thanks again for taking the time to do something most had thought would've been ignored thanks to VM.

Btw, do put up the donation link, you deserve it!

Great plugins mate, updated to your Plex, Transmission, Sickbeard and SabNZBd without a hitch....

Why do your plugins come under the Unplugged PLG heading on the Settings page?  Isn't Unplugged Influencers naming convention?

Also, why has AirVideo been scrubbed from your list?  And how long until Serviio might hit?

Great plugins mate, updated to your Plex, Transmission, Sickbeard and SabNZBd without a hitch....

Why do your plugins come under the Unplugged PLG heading on the Settings page?  Isn't Unplugged Influencers naming convention?

Also, why has AirVideo been scrubbed from your list?  And how long until Serviio might hit?

I left them under unplugged because mainly I didn't want to have too many headers. I will likely update that soon though since I now run only my plugins on my home server.

Air video was scrubbed as overbyrn requested I leave that for him, as he plans on updating it. We will collaborate to make sure our dependencies are the same versions so there is no overriding. Serviio I honestly haven't had time to look at yet, but more plugins will arrive as I get to them. ????

Great installation scripts! I just used you Plex plugin. For some reason it created a new directory Plex Media Server directory under /apps/Plex/Library/Plex Media Server instead of using my old library located at /apps/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server. All fixed though. :)

All fixed after following instructions and chown the library folder to nobody/users. The old library had unraid-plex user as the owner which prevented Plex from starting.