[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I really appreciate the work that's been done here. The Transmission plugin worked great. However, I'm having some trouble with the plex plugin. I'm running unRaid 5.0.5, and the plugin says 1.4.3 on the settings tab.

The update button appears but is showing the version that is in /packages. When I press the update button it doesn't seem to figure out that I already have the latest. Picture at the bottom of this post.

It also will not start. Shows the following in the gui;

/etc/rc.d/rc.plexmediaserver buttonstart

Starting Plex Media Server: sudo -H -u nobody /bin/bash -c ". /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/plexmediaserver/Plex Media Server > /dev/null 2>&1 &"

1234567891011plexmediaserver.pid not created for some reason... OK

Let me know if I can provide any more information. I'm not a complete Linux novice and should be able to follow any instuctions/advice.

Gqd8rpI.png

I really appreciate the work that's been done here. The Transmission plugin worked great. However, I'm having some trouble with the plex plugin. I'm running unRaid 5.0.5, and the plugin says 1.4.3 on the settings tab.

The update button appears but is showing the version that is in /packages. When I press the update button it doesn't seem to figure out that I already have the latest. Picture at the bottom of this post.

Starting Plex Media Server: sudo -H -u nobody /bin/bash -c ". /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/plexmediaserver/Plex Media Server > /dev/null 2>&1 &"

Let me know if I can provide any more information. I'm not a complete Linux novice and should be able to follow any instuctions/advice.

Gqd8rpI.png

I would first try to remove two folders and one file, see below:

1.  USB/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/

2.  Your Plex install folder

3.  In your config Dir remove preferences.XML

Then reboot your server. This will cause the plugin to recreate those folders on reboot. You will need to enter your settings in the plugin page again but that should only take a few seconds. Let me know if that fixes it.

The problem is likely that XML file which has your computer I'd in it. It's one of the only files that when not laid out properly, will stop Plex from starting but after a reboot it too wool be recreated.

After its working, just open Plex and verify your settings are still correct.

**do not delete your entire config directory or you will lose your database and have to rescan in all your shows again***

Gqd8rpI.png

I would first try to remove two folders and one file, see below:

1.  USB/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/

2.  Your Plex install folder

3.  In your config Dir remove preferences.XML

Then reboot your server. This will cause the plugin to recreate those folders on reboot. You will need to enter your settings in the plugin page again but that should only take a few seconds. Let me know if that fixes it.

The problem is likely that XML file which has your computer I'd in it. It's one of the only files that when not laid out properly, will stop Plex from starting but after a reboot it too wool be recreated.

After its working, just open Plex and verify your settings are still correct.

**do not delete your entire config directory or you will lose your database and have to rescan in all your shows again***

Unfortunately that resulted in exactly the same state I started in. Exactly the same as the screenshot above. Love the quick response though. Wow.

Phaze, I think he is having the same problem I was, which was the unrar program.  I think we removed something from unmenu but not sure what it was.

I could be wrong though

Hmm it was a bad download of Plex if I recall, I'm not convinced the unmenu packages affected it or not.

So, delete the Plex install from your USB/packages folder and delete the install dorectory. Go to the plugin page and press install.

I should probably ask, did you have this working before with my plugin?

Phaze, I think he is having the same problem I was, which was the unrar program.  I think we removed something from unmenu but not sure what it was.

I could be wrong though

Hmm it was a bad download of Plex if I recall, I'm not convinced the unmenu packages affected it or not.

So, delete the Plex install from your USB/packages folder and delete the install dorectory. Go to the plugin page and press install.

No, it's a new install, like three days ago. Transmission is running fine.

Deleted what you recommended and it's back to the same screenshot. Can't determine the version and lists the current version. Update button seems to do nothing. Start button gets same result as before.

Package file is back at the same size as before.

Thanks for the ideas. Is there a log I can post or can we run some things from the command line to capture any errors?

I could be wrong though

OK, I thought I had two unrar programs installed somehow and that you removed one but you know more than I do since you did everything so I could be wrong. 

P.S. I got CP running, once I put my setting in my lists all came back.

I had hooked up a monitor to my server and when I went back to logout, I had been doing everything through telnet, I found this;

p1Iu4by.jpg

Hope it's of some use.

Squirrellydw is right. When I helped him I discovered he had "GCC" install from the unmenu package manager. This actually messes up the locale settings.  Also happened on the old Plex plugin as seen here.

You need to go unmenu and remove GCC (I believe there are two packages, GCC and gcc-g++) and make sure it is not set to reinstall on boot.

GCC are build tools when compiling from source code and shouldn't be needed on an Unraid server typically. Remove the install files from USB/packages also that correspond with the two GCC files, then reboot.

Serviio plugin is about 95% complete now. Is there any real demand for this plugin?

yes I think there is, there is for me anyway...serviio is a well used app and has great android support. 

The current plugin works fine, but is just not being updated as new server packages are released.  If you can get it so it has the same functionality as the current app but with an auto update function I think once done it can be ignored for the most part...you may as well finish it now if you are that far along :)

The MediaBrowser Unraid 5 server is not installing on my system.

When I go to Settings it specifies that it is NOT INSTALLED in red letters, when I click install it specifies:

/etc/rc.d/rc.mb3server install

Installing latest version of MediaBrowser Server from ...

... OK

I assume the unfunished version is for version 6 not 5.

Also when I attempt to install via bash I get the follwing...

root@Tower:/etc/rc.d# rc.mb3server install

cp: cannot stat `/boot/temp/mb3server/.': No such file or directory

rm: cannot remove `/mnt/system/data/MB3/install/sqlite3/linux/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6': No such file or directory

rm: cannot remove `/mnt/system/data/MB3/install/sqlite3/linux/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6': No such file or directory

ln: creating symbolic link `/mnt/system/data/MB3/install/sqlite3/linux/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6': No such file or directory

ln: creating symbolic link `/mnt/system/data/MB3/install/sqlite3/linux/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6': No such file or directory

... OK

Nevermind I got it working.

I downloaded the Zip file from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/07hh1g4x9xo28jb/MBServer.Mono.zip and extracted it into my install directory.

Once I did this I clicked install and it worked.

Serviio plugin is about 95% complete now. Is there any real demand for this plugin?

yes I think there is, there is for me anyway...serviio is a well used app and has great android support. 

The current plugin works fine, but is just not being updated as new server packages are released.  If you can get it so it has the same functionality as the current app but with an auto update function I think once done it can be ignored for the most part...you may as well finish it now if you are that far along :)

Oh I had no plans on stopping. I'm hung up on getting a proper ffmpeg install that I can use for Unraid 5 and 6. The update feature is already completed.

The MediaBrowser Unraid 5 server is not installing on my system.

When I go to Settings it specifies that it is NOT INSTALLED in red letters, when I click install it specifies:

/etc/rc.d/rc.mb3server install

... OK

I assume the unfunished version is for version 6 not 5.

Also when I attempt to install via bash I get the follwing...

root@Tower:/etc/rc.d# rc.mb3server install

cp: cannot stat `/boot/temp/mb3server/.': No such file or directory

rm: cannot remove `/mnt/system/data/MB3/install/sqlite3/linux/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6': No such file or directory

rm: cannot remove `/mnt/system/data/MB3/install/sqlite3/linux/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6': No such file or directory

ln: creating symbolic link `/mnt/system/data/MB3/install/sqlite3/linux/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6': No such file or directory

ln: creating symbolic link `/mnt/system/data/MB3/install/sqlite3/linux/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6': No such file or directory

... OK

Nevermind I got it working.

I downloaded the Zip file from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/07hh1g4x9xo28jb/MBServer.Mono.zip and extracted it into my install directory.

Once I did this I clicked install and it worked.

It says on the first post that this plugin is not finished, I have much of it done but I would not recommend using it yet. The reason it won't install is because MB devs have not yet officially released the Linux version. I won't have support for that plugin until they do that.

Are instructions already posted for how to migrate from the old Transmission from Influencer's plugin over to PhAzE's? The current transmission (from influcener's) doesn't support partial torrent downloads, and only newer one does. I hope this version is able to migrate and upgrade successfully because I have many torrents that I don't want to reconfigure them again. Using 5.0.4.

Are instructions already posted for how to migrate from the old Transmission from Influencer's plugin over to PhAzE's? The current transmission (from influcener's) doesn't support partial torrent downloads, and only newer one does. I hope this version is able to migrate and upgrade successfully because I have many torrents that I don't want to reconfigure them again. Using 5.0.4.

I backed everything up. Removed influencers plugin, copied over PhAzE's plugin, restarted unRAID, checked the file paths were the same then started the transmission plugin.  Worked perfectly.

After placing the plexmediaserver.64bit.plg file in /boot/config/plugins,

When I do a

installplg /boot/config/plugins//plexmediaserver.64bit.plg

I get a

------------------------------

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver.64bit.plg" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

plugin : warning : no name attribute, installing anyway

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver.64bit.plg" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 125

plugin:xml parse error

-------------------------------

any ideas on what i'm doing wrong? Thanks!!

I backed everything up. Removed influencers plugin, copied over PhAzE's plugin, restarted unRAID, checked the file paths were the same then started the transmission plugin.  Worked perfectly.

Here's what I did:

Stopped Transmission via webgui and copied the config path

Rename transmission_unplugged.plg to .plg.retire

Downloaded PhAzE's into boot/config/plugins

Typed installplg /boot/config/plugins/transmission.plg

Went to webgui and under Unplugged section (not sure why it's still in that section), and changed the default config path to the one on my clipboard, and also turned off the Use access whitelist option (it was barring me from entering!) which was on by default

Started transmission to see if everything is working

Stopped transmission again and clicked on Upgrade (from 2.7x to 2.8x)

Started transmission again - all is well (not sure if it will still work from next reboot)

Only 1 issue - Transmission is now 2.83 and not 2.82, and it installed only 2.82

I'll have a look sometime tomorrow about why it is installing the older version still. Also whitelist is on by default in the app which is why my GUI also has it on by default.  For security, you would normally add the IP of the PC you are connecting with.

Was there ever a fix found for headphones stopping unraid webgui from loading besides deleting it's cookies after every use?

Also it's update feature is broken when using this version of the plugin. Tried a clean install and same issue. unRAID states it's on version: 88af84579c9aa011134f9f1707b7ecc536c49e58 but headphones webgui shows:

Was there ever a fix found for headphones stopping unraid webgui from loading besides deleting it's cookies after every use?

Also it's update feature is broken when using this version of the plugin. Tried a clean install and same issue. unRAID states it's on version: 88af84579c9aa011134f9f1707b7ecc536c49e58 but headphones webgui shows:

I don't believe it stops the GUI at all, have you had that problem again?

Your images don't seem to be loading for me. Are you saying the version number shown in app is different than the plugins settings page? My plugin and headphones get that version number from the same place...