[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

PM sent with the v6 cookie

Thanks... they unfortunately appear to be the same.  So, myplugin has no way to differentiate if you actually installed the plexpass version or the standard version when they are the same version number.  Not a huge deal since htey actually are identical downloads, but I can't verify the login was successful or not. 

Guess i'll just change it to show a warning and leave it at that.

Alrighty, after testing numerous things and locking out my plex account, i've got it working finally.  Luckily they allow a quick unlock from email.

The plugin now checks for the word "sign out" after logging in to verify it has in fact signed in.  This resolves the version number abiguity problem. A side effect from this is I found a mistake I left in that caused the new version to be checked 3 times over, so now the webGui should load 60% faster than the previous version of plugin.

Update from within the gui, let me know if all is now working.

Serviio plugin is about 95% complete now. Is there any real demand for this plugin?

I have been manually updating the v5 version on my machine and would definitely like it running on v6.  I know in the serviio plugin thread there were a handful of people wanting updates and waiting as the original designer hasn't been around.

your work is much appreciated!

I'm really only stuck on getting a proper version of ffmpeg that works on both unraid 5 and 6 without having to compile my own.  After that is figured out, it should be ready.  They need specific codecs setup with ffmpeg though, like x264 and vpx.  The versions on the slackware repo I don't beleve are setup with those.

Excellent - if you need a tester let me know.  i run v5 now but will play with v6 if you have a serviio version for it also

During some flexget testing with Phaze he revealed that he doesn't have a UPS. I reckon all of us that use his plugins should kick a dollar or two his way as part of a UPS drive.  Last thing we need is a power outage triggered mega hardware failure leaving us without plugin support for a few months

So my only remaining issue tonight is this:

Plex -> Settings -> Server -> unable to save any changes

However under Web settings I can...

what's up?

In the plugin GUI, change the run as user to root, then hit apply. It will chown you're data so depending on the size of your library, it might take a few minutes. After its done, set it back to nobody and apply again.

Your problem is likely a permissions problem on the config directory.

With the release of unraid 6 beta 6, i'm going to start learning Docker, which looks like it might be the best option for appliances in coming releases.  This will allow for fully isolated instances of applications and their dependencies, which means any dev can make a container and it won't mess up another dev's application at all.  Plus it's lighter weight than running a VM in XEN.

Once I get the hang of how it works, i'll slowly convert the unraid 6 plugins over to see how it runs under load and i'll update the first post. I will of course keep the unraid 6 plugins linked there as well as I know not everyone is going to run beta 6 right away.

Hello PHaze! Thanks for the great job in getting a 64bit PLEX plugin going.

I'ts working well for me so far, but one question, how do you get the UnsupportedAppStore.bundle working?

I have copied it from my old "Plug-Ins" dir to the new location and chowned it properly, but it doesn't show in the Channels list?

any ideas?

I'ts working well for me so far, but one question, how do you get the UnsupportedAppStore.bundle working?

I have copied it from my old "Plug-Ins" dir to the new location and chowned it properly, but it doesn't show in the Channels list?

any ideas?

It should work the same way. The plugins folder is located in the application support folder and as long as you have it chown to nobody:users and try chmod 777 on it, it should work just like your old Plex install. Unless you have a lot of plugins installed already.

Hey guys,

I've added the FlexGet plugins.  Since I don't use this app at all, I need people to try it out and let me know if everything is working or if anything is missing.  One change from the unmenu package, is that this now runs as a daemon which means that you don't set cron jobs anymore.  On the flexget config page (click 'running' on my plugin gui) you can set the schedule for each task.  This is effectively the cron job but for the daemon. 

If no schedule is set, each task is run each hour.  I recommend looking at the flexget website for how to setup scheduling, but if you've setup cron before, it's not that different.

If you don't want to use scheduling, my plugin installs a flexget script in the /usr/bin pointing to your install location.  You can use this script just like you would a normal flexget install, all it does is setup the environment variables required to have flexget installed in a different location than the default one. 

I saw the old flexget unmenu package used transmissionrpc, but i don't know what that is so it's not included in this package.  Not sure if its required to talk to transmission or if just using my transmission plugin is enough.  Let me know if anything else is missing or if it has install problems. 

or you can use this

ALL credits go to PHAZE as i did just what he said above

i am running both side by side on the same server in an effort to get the missing episodes by torrent

PLEASE NOTE there is no auto update on this as long as PHAZE doesn't take it in his repositry

I have zero issues with running them side by side so i guess they are completely isolated ... PLEASE BE SURE to point it to a different install folder or it will update your sickbeard database and reverting is impossible ... so or backup your sickbeard DB files (all three of them) or if you point to the same folder be warned it will be upgraded to the sickrage version

just download, remove the .TXT extension (due to this board not accepting .plg extensions)  and put in your plugins folder

reboot or installplg /boot/config/plugins/sickrage.64bit.plg

first time he will take some time to load ... also when he upgrades from sickbeard it takes a long time for the home page to show ....

have a look at your install dir and you will see that he is busy upgrading the db versions and that takes it's sweet time or is that because i have 45000 eps in that database  ::)

using this on unraid 5 inst as easy as I thought lol. I used all the packages from my normal sickbeard install to overwrite those slckware 14 packages. Sickrage runs fine,but it doesnt seem to be able to connect to the internet. It cant search for shows and it doesn't detect it own version number, cant restart from the application....guess I'll just continue with the normal branch for now.

I did what Phaze said, I used his 32bit plugin and opened it in a text editor and did a find and replace foor the Sickbeard repo URL replacing it with the SickRage Repo URL. (Only 3 instances)

I'm still holding out hope for a cleaner and officially supported plugin at some point, but it is working perfectly for me at this point.

sickrage.plg.txt

or you can use this

ALL credits go to PHAZE as i did just what he said above

i am running both side by side on the same server in an effort to get the missing episodes by torrent

PLEASE NOTE there is no auto update on this as long as PHAZE doesn't take it in his repositry

I have zero issues with running them side by side so i guess they are completely isolated ... PLEASE BE SURE to point it to a different install folder or it will update your sickbeard database and reverting is impossible ... so or backup your sickbeard DB files (all three of them) or if you point to the same folder be warned it will be upgraded to the sickrage version

just download, remove the .TXT extension (due to this board not accepting .plg extensions)  and put in your plugins folder

reboot or installplg /boot/config/plugins/sickrage.64bit.plg

first time he will take some time to load ... also when he upgrades from sickbeard it takes a long time for the home page to show ....

have a look at your install dir and you will see that he is busy upgrading the db versions and that takes it's sweet time or is that because i have 45000 eps in that database  ::)

using this on unraid 5 inst as easy as I thought lol. I used all the packages from my normal sickbeard install to overwrite those slckware 14 packages. Sickrage runs fine,but it doesnt seem to be able to connect to the internet. It cant search for shows and it doesn't detect it own version number, cant restart from the application....guess I'll just continue with the normal branch for now.

I did what Phaze said, I used his 32bit plugin and opened it in a text editor and did a find and replace foor the Sickbeard repo URL replacing it with the SickRage Repo URL. (Only 3 instances)

I'm still holding out hope for a cleaner and officially supported plugin at some point, but it is working perfectly for me at this point.

Once I have implemented the ability to change the repo to a custom one, I will make a sickbeard-alt plugin so people can run two sickbeards at the same time, that way you can use one for anime and one for sickrage, or sickbeard... or any other combo of two.

Once I have implemented the ability to change the repo to a custom one, I will make a sickbeard-alt plugin so people can run two sickbeards at the same time, that way you can use one for anime and one for sickrage, or sickbeard... or any other combo of two.

I'll be looking forward to it.  I never could get them working side by side.

Thanks

any ideas?

It should work the same way. The plugins folder is located in the application support folder and as long as you have it chown to nobody:users and try chmod 777 on it, it should work just like your old Plex install. Unless you have a lot of plugins installed already.

I don't see an Application Support folder, just a "Resources" folder with "Plug-Ins" under that...

For whatever reason any time I reboot, NZBMegaSearch breaks. When I search for something it shows success but results are always 0. Connectivity shows a green checkmark, but it doesn't look like it's actually searching any of my providers.

Anyone seeing this issue?

2014-06-23 11:38:56,679 - megasearch - INFO - Overall search stats: [batman] [batman ] 0 0 0

2014-06-23 12:23:14,293 - megasearch - INFO - TYPE OF SEARCH: 1

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR - Exception in thread Thread-13:

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR - Traceback (most recent call last):

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -    self.run()

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 484, in run

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -  File "/usr/local/nzbmegasearch/SuggestionModule.py", line 102, in ask_predb

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -    for elem in tree.iter('item'):

2014-06-23 12:23:14,381 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR - AttributeError: iter

2014-06-23 12:23:14,692 - SearchModule - INFO - TS https://api.nzb.su 0.397297143936

2014-06-23 12:23:14,696 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR - Exception in thread Thread-15:

2014-06-23 12:23:14,696 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR - Traceback (most recent call last):

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -    self.run()

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 484, in run

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -  File "/usr/local/nzbmegasearch/SearchModule.py", line 236, in performSearchThread

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -    localResults = neededModule.search(queryString, cfg)

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -  File "/usr/local/nzbmegasearch/SearchModules/Newznab.py", line 89, in search

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -    parsed_data = self.parse_xmlsearch(urlParams, cfg['timeout'], cfg)

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -  File "/usr/local/nzbmegasearch/SearchModule.py", line 334, in parse_xmlsearch

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR -    for elem in tree.iter('item'):

2014-06-23 12:23:14,697 - TERMINAL_ERR - ERROR - AttributeError: iter