[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Normally yes, I've learned recently that once you update the dynamix plugin it may wipe the icons in settings page out. Are you using the updated script in go from the first page? I changed it I think two days ago. If not, update the go script and reboot.

Normally there is an icon for the app under the settings page that brings you to a gui that you can control the plugin from.

The unraid 6 changes in beta 12 have broken many aspects of plugin usage which is why I'm working on v2.0.0 currently for all plugins.

Phaze,

I have a problem with the serviiio pluggin that I am baffled on.  This has been working flawlessly for months.  Today when I turned on the unraid server 6.0 b12 the serviio plugin failed to load.

Upon further investigating I see the message:  PID created but process did not start

If I run the command that starts it I see:

root@MJMS:/etc/rc.d# sudo -H -u nobody /bin/bash -c ". /boot/config/plugins/serviio/startcfg.sh; /usr/local/serviio/bin/serviio-wrapper.sh"

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.restlet.routing.VirtualHost.attach(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/restlet/Restlet;)Lorg/restlet/routing/Route;

at org.serviio.restui.RestletProxy.runServer(Unknown Source)

at org.serviio.restui.RestletProxy.checkForRunningInstances(Unknown Source)

at org.serviio.restui.RestletProxy.main(Unknown Source)

at org.serviio.restui.ServiioWrapper.main(Unknown Source)

I have tried literally everything I can think of.  I have removed it fully and started with all default settings etc.  Any ideas?

Nothing has changed on the system that I know of.

Thanks!

You haven't installed any plugin that uses a new java version right?

First make sure the install wrapper isn't damaged. To do this run /etc/rc.d/rc.serviio install. There is also a archon install command but I'm not at my PC at the moment. Then in the plugin GUI hit apply to reapply your settings. Then start it again.

I haven't installed a thing.  Infact the only plugins I have are the APC one and this serviio one.  The few others I have are dockers.

The java version being installed is 7U55

I have started fully from scratch with a freshly booted unraid.

The rc.serviio install looked clean  everything said "Install OK"

Then I run:

root@MJMS:/etc/rc.d# ./rc.serviio start

Starting Serviio: sudo -H -u nobody /bin/bash -c ". /boot/config/plugins/serviio/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/serviio/bin/serviio-wrapper.sh > /dev/null 2>&1 &"

PID created but process did not start

... Start Failed

I am completely baffled

which config folder?

Also I removed the plugin completely and still see the problem so it seems to be something outside of the plugin?

*edit*

I assume you mean the config folder under /usr/local/serviio/config - I removed and still no luck.

Trying to run serviio directly (not sure if I can but I think I use to be able to start this way I get:

root@MJMS:/mnt/cache/.serviio/bin# ./serviio.sh

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/serviio/MediaServer : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)

That to me says serviio is compiled with java 8.

On the serviio website I see:

if on Linux, Java 8 must be installed. Windows and OSX come with Java runtime aready included in the installation.

Maybe they are requiring java 8 now?

Hi I tried the Serviio plugin but when I try to run it I get this/etc/rc.d/rc.serviio buttonstart

Removing stale Serviio lock file from previous execution.

Removing stale Java lock file from previous execution.

Starting Serviio: sudo -H -u nobody /bin/bash -c ". /boot/config/plugins/serviio/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/serviio/bin/serviio-wrapper.sh > /dev/null 2>&1 &"

PID created but did not start

... start failed

FWIW, Mylar won't start after the latest update. Could be a  problem with the source, but I figured i'd mention something.

I'll have a look at this today also.

EDIT:  I booted this up and it started no problem.  i'm running version f018742c98f8f7224878e85ebb7a472e0014fc17 which is the latest as of today (Jan 15).  If you are still having problems starting, delete the install directory and let it install fresh (keep you config directory or else you will lose all your settings).

Using mediabrowser plugin latest version.

Cannot play any video files on any clients.

I can browse files without any issue.

Server log below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9gy53773zkgvvp/serverLog01092015.txt?dl=0

Is this working now?

EDIT: I booted it up on a fresh unraid server and it worked just fine, with no transcoding issues.  Perhaps you have a bad download of ffmpeg, which this app downloads the latest version on startup.

FWIW, Mylar won't start after the latest update. Could be a  problem with the source, but I figured i'd mention something.

I'll have a look at this today also.

EDIT:  I booted this up and it started no problem.  i'm running version f018742c98f8f7224878e85ebb7a472e0014fc17 which is the latest as of today (Jan 15).  If you are still having problems starting, delete the install directory and let it install fresh (keep you config directory or else you will lose all your settings).

That didn't work, it still wouldn't start. I tinkered for a bit and reinstalling the plugin itself seems to have fixed the issue for some reason. Thanks! Have a good one.

Hello all,

I'm having an issue with Plex. I'm using 6.0b12, and had no problem installing the plugin from github, or editing my go file, and I got into settings. From there was was prompted to install it, which seemed to go OK.

Right now it's status: stopped, and I can't seem to start it. It does show (failed to detected version) and has an option to update, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

If I enable Plex and apply, or just hit start, it seems to try to start and eventually gives "PID not created, application did not start for some reason". My syslog shows only:

Jan 15 18:33:58 Shiva sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" > /dev/null 2>&1 &

Jan 15 18:34:16 Shiva sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; /usr/local/plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" --version

Jan 15 18:34:24 Shiva sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" > /dev/null 2>&1 &

Jan 15 18:34:39 Shiva sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; /usr/local/plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" --version

Is this some permissions thing, or some other dumb thing I'm doing?

Thanks!

Funny... I'm having a totally separate issue with Plex. It keeps downgrading. I'll upgrade it, everything is good, and then at some point it will downgrade again... I only notice it happens because all of my "extras" go away. Any ideas where to start my troubleshooting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hello all,

I'm having an issue with Plex. I'm using 6.0b12, and had no problem installing the plugin from github, or editing my go file, and I got into settings. From there was was prompted to install it, which seemed to go OK.

Right now it's status: stopped, and I can't seem to start it. It does show (failed to detected version) and has an option to update, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

If I enable Plex and apply, or just hit start, it seems to try to start and eventually gives "PID not created, application did not start for some reason". My syslog shows only:

Jan 15 18:33:58 Shiva sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" > /dev/null 2>&1 &

Jan 15 18:34:16 Shiva sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; /usr/local/plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" --version

Jan 15 18:34:24 Shiva sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" > /dev/null 2>&1 &

Jan 15 18:34:39 Shiva sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; /usr/local/plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" --version

Is this some permissions thing, or some other dumb thing I'm doing?

Thanks!

Check for the Plex log file and see if it is showing any errors. I think it's in the library folder.