[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

The plugin rejected the download because it didn't pass the md5. Run the plugin install again and it should work. I added in the checks because a lot of people are getting bad downloads which are hard to identify.

Hi PhAzE,

I copy/pasted URL into Install Plugin tab 3 times get same error message. Also tried installing 3 times from /boot/config/plugins folder same error. I've installed some of Dynamix's plugins just now Dynamix System Statistics, Dynamix System Information & Dynamix Active Streams so I can confirm I'm able to install other plugins.

The plugin rejected the download because it didn't pass the md5. Run the plugin install again and it should work. I added in the checks because a lot of people are getting bad downloads which are hard to identify.

Hi PhAzE,

I copy/pasted URL into Install Plugin tab 3 times get same error message. Also tried installing 3 times from /boot/config/plugins folder same error. I've installed some of Dynamix's plugins just now Dynamix System Statistics, Dynamix System Information & Dynamix Active Streams so I can confirm I'm able to install other plugins.

Which plugin?

Which plugin?

Plex and I just tried sabnzbd & sickbeard all w/ same error.

Which plugin?

Plex and I just tried sabnzbd & sickbeard all w/ same error.

Download the plugin file to your USB (/boot) and navigate to it in the plugin install window. Then install it from there. It won't let you install if you've placed it in the/boot/config/plugins folder on unraid 6b12 since the os copies it there and make a link to it in the tmp folder.

Download the plugin file to your USB (/boot) and navigate to it in the plugin install window. Then install it from there. It won't let you install if you've placed it in the/boot/config/plugins folder on unraid 6b12 since the os copies it there and make a link to it in the tmp folder.

copied to /boot still same error. :(

Not sure if this helps?

ffmpeg -version                  ffmpeg: /usr/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib/libavcodec.so.54)
ffmpeg: relocation error: /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib/libavfilter.so.3: symbol sws_get_class, version LIBSWSCALE_2 not defined in file libswscale.so.2 with link time reference

The libz warning means nothing but the second one is probably the fault. Not sure why only your system gets that. I'll see if I can trace it later.

Try this command:

Sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c ". /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Mbserver/startcfg.sh; ldd /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/bin/ffmpeg" | grep not

See if it outputs anything. Also try that command without the "| grep not" part at the end.

It seems you have an isolated error with livbavfilter but since it works on all my VMs I can't replicate or test this.

Hi PhAzE, sorry you may have missed my previous post, or I wasn't clear enough. My ffmpeg issue was caused by a conflict with a subsonic plugin (not yours). I removed it as I wasn't using it anyway, and now your Mbserver plugin reports the ffmpeg version as 1.2 instead of NOT WORKING as before. Thanks.

PhAzE, if you intend to do an nzbget plugin, I can provide two pre-built vm's which have everything needed to compile nzbget. I've scripted the whole process so it's quite simple. You pass an svn revision number to the build script and it updates, compiles and generates the nzbget slackware package. One vm is for 32bit based on slack13.1 and the other slack14 for x64. I have them both as single .ova files which could be run using vmware workstation, fusion player or deployed to an ESXi.

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,

overbyrn

I upgraded my Sync plugin to 2.0, and received the following error:

installing plugin: btsync
file /tmp/Btsync-script: successfully wrote INLINE file contents
  /bin/bash /tmp/Btsync-script ...
Cleaning up previous install files...
...Cleanup complete!
Downloading any missing plugin files...
         Latest plugin control files downloading
         Plugin control files have passed MD5 check
...Downloading complete!
Running install script for BitTorrent Sync...
         Plugin config file verified
         Installing plugin control files
Updating export file
Updating application config
         Cleaning up temp files/folders
...Install complete!
success
file :
Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 29
unable to create directory

So although it says install was completed succesfully, there's an error message at the bottom. When I try to login to http://[my IP]:8887/gui/ I get a Sync login screen as expected, but followed by a blank page.

Plugin Version: 2015.01.22.1, Sync version 1.4.110

edit: after a few hours (?) it started working. I suspect it was hung up on (starting) indexing of old data, and was able to connect only after that.

PhAzE you're going to kill me but I got it working. It had nothing to do with your plugin instead of using Verizon FiOS DNS 68.138.64.12, I used Google DNS 8.8.8.8 restarted and it installed perfect. A million apologies so sorry.

not sure whats happening but my plex stops working. it lasts only for an hour and then it stops playin media

restarting the app fixes the problem but will stop playing again after 45 minutes or so

all the info and settings are intact and can navigate but it will stop playing the media

i have installed v2 and rolled back to v1.5.4 and still nothing

dont know whats going. have restarted plex so many time today just to finish a movie and a few episodes

and dont get me started on all the texts ive received from my clients lol :(

PhAzE, if you intend to do an nzbget plugin, I can provide two pre-built vm's which have everything needed to compile nzbget. I've scripted the whole process so it's quite simple. You pass an svn revision number to the build script and it updates, compiles and generates the nzbget slackware package. One vm is for 32bit based on slack13.1 and the other slack14 for x64. I have them both as single .ova files which could be run using vmware workstation, fusion player or deployed to an ESXi.

Regards,

overbyrn

Hey Overbyrn, that would be fantastic! I haven't decided fully if I'm going to her into package making yet but I was looking at the nzbget installs. Doesn't look like there are any good pre built binaries I can use so I might need to build like you used to.

We can figure out the best way to transfer them soon. Also thanks again for all your work on your plugins.

not sure whats happening but my plex stops working. it lasts only for an hour and then it stops playin media

restarting the app fixes the problem but will stop playing again after 45 minutes or so

all the info and settings are intact and can navigate but it will stop playing the media

i have installed v2 and rolled back to v1.5.4 and still nothing

dont know whats going. have restarted plex so many time today just to finish a movie and a few episodes

and dont get me started on all the texts ive received from my clients lol :(

I would check the Plex error log first. I use it every day and I'm not experiencing this problem. It's possible that the app is faulting for some reason. Plex doesn't use any extra dependencies so my plugin literally just installs their txz file and uses my control rc.d file to start and stop it.

Let me know if the logs show anything.

Also, stick with the v2 plugin. It's not much different than the v1 plugin of Plex in terms if operation but it does verify downloads better and site install copies.

After you have v2 installed, delete the txz from /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver folder as well as the .md5 file do it will redownload on install.

You can, if you can find the old txz file. Put it in /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver folder. Then reboot. But you will need to unplug the internet cable while it starts so it installed the USB copy rather than downloading the new version again.

Are you running any other plugins on that server?

You can, if you can find the old txz file. Put it in /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver folder. Then reboot. But you will need to unplug the internet cable while it starts so it installed the USB copy rather than downloading the new version again.

Are you running any other plugins on that server?

sickbeard/sabnzbd/transmission all v2 from you

EDIT: im on 6.0 Beta 12

Hmm my server only stopped once actually, hasn't happened again. Perhaps it's something with your database. Maybe yet running a full refresh on your collection and then clear the trash bin Plex has.

Did you see anything in the logs?

that was my next step

my plex data is 40gb! im going to start from fresh

EDIT:

i think i found the culprit. my cache drive is failing

everytime i reboot it works for about 15 min and then it locks up and goes read only

so it causes plex to stop transcoding since it cant no longer write the transcoding into the drive

im currently trying to back up my settings and replacing the drive. i will report back

Regards,

overbyrn

Hey Overbyrn, that would be fantastic! I haven't decided fully if I'm going to her into package making yet but I was looking at the nzbget installs. Doesn't look like there are any good pre built binaries I can use so I might need to build like you used to.

We can figure out the best way to transfer them soon. Also thanks again for all your work on your plugins.

PhAzE, sent you a PM with links to download the NZBGet build VMs from some cloud space I have.