[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Just with getting it to work in offline mode. With the v2 plugins, they store a copy on the USB so that the server can still boot with the plugins installed even if the internet is offline. Pip makes it a bit trickier to do that. I've found a way that I think will work but haven't had the time to implement it yet.

Once I get that working, I can do beets and flexget.

Also I started plexconnect plugin.

Just with getting it to work in offline mode. With the v2 plugins, they store a copy on the USB so that the server can still boot with the plugins installed even if the internet is offline. Pip makes it a bit trickier to do that. I've found a way that I think will work but haven't had the time to implement it yet.

Once I get that working, I can do beets and flexget.

Also I started plexconnect plugin.

Fair.  You have your work cut out  ;)

Hi Phaze,

If you have a couple spare minutes don't support you could look at this LMS plugin?!

It was originally by Overbryn; and over the years I've managed to tweak it and keep it compatible with LMS changes and unRAID changes...

However.com, although i'm ok with the 'bash' side of plugins; I've never been able to get my head around the http side.

With the new GUI; its still functional from the CLI; just not the webpage. Don't suppose you could get the webpage back from the dead?

Many Thanks

Alex

lms_overbyrn.plg

Hey Phaze!

Could you update the unrar package in your dependency for sabnzbd? http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/unrar.html Here is an explanation for the latest version.

I get more and more "unusable rar files" in sabzbd, thats why :)

Thanks

Mettbrot

On another thing: How are the dependencies installed? I cannot use unrar from a telnet session since v2. Is this intentional? I can see it sitting in /boot/packages though...

Dependencies are installed to a custom location with the v2 plugins so they are separate from the os dependencies. This was the best way to prevent other plugins from clobbering my dependencies and to prevent mine from clobbering the os dependencies.

To use unrar you need to tell it where the dependencies root directory is. Use this:

Sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c ". /use/local/PhAzE-Common/Sabnzbd/startcfg.sh; unrar" to use it.

I recommend putting that in a script file with $@ at the end so you can just call it from one word instead of typing that out constantly. :)

Hi Phaze,

If you have a couple spare minutes don't support you could look at this LMS plugin?!

It was originally by Overbryn; and over the years I've managed to tweak it and keep it compatible with LMS changes and unRAID changes...

However.com, although i'm ok with the 'bash' side of plugins; I've never been able to get my head around the http side.

With the new GUI; its still functional from the CLI; just not the webpage. Don't suppose you could get the webpage back from the dead?

Many Thanks

Alex

Can you try this and let me know if that worked?

lms_overbyrn.plg

Question - and I apologize if this has been answered - but in Sickbeard/Sickrage and Couchpotato is it safe for them to update through their own web interface? Couchpotato is self-updating and seems to be fine, but I have held off on Sickrage since I'm not sure about the ramifications.

It should be OK. Personally I turn off auto update and do it from the plugin GUI.

Thanks PhAzE. You're a godsend.

Hi Phaze,

Many Thanks

Alex

Can you try this and let me know if that worked?

I'm just about to shoot out for the evening; but I'll try first thing in the morning and let you know... Thanks again in advance! :)

So the problem is that unraid makes a team drive for the os and it's limited to 2gb in size. If you use a lot of plugins that install to/usr/local that takes up space on that 2gb allotment. Then each plugin had dependencies that also use that space. Once the 2gb ram drive is full or won't allow more installs.

I recommend moving the "install directory" for your apps over to your cache drive to save space (then reboot)

Dependencies are installed to a custom location with the v2 plugins so they are separate from the os dependencies. This was the best way to prevent other plugins from clobbering my dependencies and to prevent mine from clobbering the os dependencies.

To use unrar you need to tell it where the dependencies root directory is. Use this:

Sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c ". /use/local/PhAzE-Common/Sabnzbd/startcfg.sh; unrar" to use it.

I recommend putting that in a script file with $@ at the end so you can just call it from one word instead of typing that out constantly. :)

Ah, okay. Good to know. What about updating unrar to a recent version? Could this help with the "unusable rar file" issue?

Hi PhAzE,

Thanks for all the work you do on these plugins.

Just want to give you some info about an issue I had upgrading my Plex install to v2 from v1 of your plugin on unRaid 5.0.6 today.

I added v2 of a few of your plugins and after the reboot the Plex plugin hadn't installed itself.

I manually ran installplg and got an error from the installplg script: "Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 29 unable to create directory".

The plugin actually installed ok though. (I also got this same error with Sonarr, had to manual install of it too.)

In the settings screen Plex was showing as not installed. The plugin config settings (paths, etc.) had carried across ok.

I hit the install button and in the GUI I got the following status messages, sorry didn't take note of the exact wording:

"/etc/rc.d/rc.Plexmediaserver install

Unable to download ... Aborting install"

And Plex didn't install.

I had a look through the thread and noticed you mentioned installing the following file from GitHub manually as a fix for a similar sounding issue a few days back - Plexmediaserver-PhAzE-Control-1.0.tar.gz

I noticed I had a different version of the file in /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver, and that was updated on GitHub today - Plexmediaserver-PhAzE-Control-1.1.tar.gz

I deleted v1.1 of the file and copied v1.0 from GitHub there, hit the install button on the Settings page, then Plex installed and is now working fine.

Just wanted to let you know incase there was a change to Plexmediaserver-PhAzE-Control-1.1.tar.gz that can cause issues with new installs.

I updated to unraid 6 beta 13/12 a couple of days ago and my sabnzbd settings page is empty. I read somewhere that there is a GUI fix available, but where can I find it. I like to upgrade to the V2 plugin through the unraid GUI.

Is there a preference where to place this script in the go file?

What is the propere name that should be inserted? Is it sabnzbd or sabnzbd.64bit? I might have added 64bit to the name myself though.

If you open the plg file in wordpad, near the top you will see that file name, dots it day 1.1 or 1.0 there?

If it says 1.0, your plg file may be outdated (but still should have worked).

I'll give it a try tomorrow though to make sure.

Hi PhAzE,

I downloaded the plugin from the links in the first post immediately before installing, at the time it looked like you'd updated them ~6 hours earlier.

Here're the details, something doesn't seem quite right.

Looking through the plugin it appears like this shouldn't have worked, I'm guessing my manual copy should of the Control file zip should not have worked, as the file name and hash didn't match.

Here's a snip from: /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver.plg

<!ENTITY plgVersion		"2015.02.21.1">
<!ENTITY pluginURL		"https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Plexmediaserver.plg">
<!ENTITY controlFILE		"&name;-PhAzE-Control-1.1.tar.gz">
<!ENTITY controlMD5		"e9e9ed809fa98d7380e99c61fd13c1eb">
<!ENTITY controlURL		"https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/AppSupport/&name;/&controlFILE;">

Contents of /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver/

root@Tower:~# ls /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver
Plexmediaserver-PhAzE-0.9.11.12.869-ab1cd47-x86.txz*
Plexmediaserver-PhAzE-0.9.11.12.869-ab1cd47-x86.txz.md5*
Plexmediaserver-PhAzE-Control-1.0.tar.gz*
Plexmediaserver.cfg*