[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Anyone else having issues with the metadata agents on Plex? Mine have stopped working - have tried reinstalling plugin, restarted PMS, stopped it and started it and rebooted Server. Every time i go to the Server settings (agents) its blank across all types of media.

I've had this happen before with plex, prior to switching to the PhAzE plugin.  Following the directions here should get you sorted.

Thanks for this, my plex seemed to be having a similar issue lately.

Hello,

Is it possible to install a slightly older version of PMS using this? 

I use PleXBMC on Kodi which does not work properly with the most recent versions.

I would like to install 0.9.11.7.803 - can I perhaps modify the script somehow to achieve this?

Thanks

Anyone having a problem with the hijacked app certificate set in settings.cfg reverting to trailers after an update?

I have Settings.cfg set to use secure.marketwatch.com and wsjapp.pem

When I upgrade, secure.marketwatch.com sticks but wsjapp.pem is changed for trailers.pem

I made sure Plexconnect was stopped when editing the file but it still reverts to the default app.

Here is my Settings.cfg file:

[PlexConnect]

enable_plexgdm = True

ip_pms = 0.0.0.0

port_pms = 32400

enable_dnsserver = True

port_dnsserver = 53

ip_dnsmaster = 8.8.8.8

prevent_atv_update = True

enable_plexconnect_autodetect = True

ip_plexconnect = 0.0.0.0

hosttointercept = secure.marketwatch.com

port_webserver = 80

enable_webserver_ssl = True

port_ssl = 443

certfile = /mnt/cache/apps/Plexconnect/config/certificates/wsjapp.pem

allow_gzip_atv = False

allow_gzip_pmslocal = False

allow_gzip_pmsremote = True

loglevel = Normal

logpath = /mnt/cache/apps/Plexconnect/config/logs

Thanks to all!

I'm having a weird issue when I try to start up Plex now. The settings page says "Installed Version: (Failed to detect version)", and when I click on Update Plugin I get "Cannot write: no space left on  Device." at the bottom of the screen once it starts trying to rite the Python stuff. There is PLENTY of room where it is trying to write. Could it be a permissions thing? The only update I made since everything was working was to install the Deluge plugin from http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=32457.0.

I just tested the plugin and made a new user and everythign still starts fine. it sounds like the permissions on either your config directory or your download directory may have changed.

When you change user, you are doing it from the plugin GUI?  If you set it to 'nobody' and run it, does the app start?  After which, are you still getting the permissions error?

Can you also post the plugin settings you are using?  Which version of unraid are you using?

I am using Unraid 5.0-rc11, which is probably the problem. I have installed the plugin on another server running 5.0.6 without issue.

Yes. I am changing user from the GUI, if I set it to 'nobody' it gives the error previously posted.

It does seem to be a problem with permissions, if I 'chmod 777 /var/run/Transmission' I can start the plugin as 'nobody', obviously this is lost when I reboot though.

I can use the bittorrent sync wiki page to get the current version which should be close enough to work. So I'll update that plugin tomorrow and get it running again.

I'll also have a look at plexconnect. Can someone please explain what the exact problem is with the certificates so I can work on fixing the plugin code?

Dear PhAzE,

I am using your transmission plugin for unraid 6 happily.

There is only one things which concerns me a lot and this is the info about the torrent files flooding my log file.

Could you please elaborate on how we can decrease (or even stop) the transmission logs?

I couldn't managed to find such a setting in the transmission setting file.

TIA.

I'm having a weird issue when I try to start up Plex now. The settings page says "Installed Version: (Failed to detect version)", and when I click on Update Plugin I get "Cannot write: no space left on  Device." at the bottom of the screen once it starts trying to rite the Python stuff. There is PLENTY of room where it is trying to write. Could it be a permissions thing? The only update I made since everything was working was to install the Deluge plugin from http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=32457.0.

When I had this same issue, my 'appdata' share (the cache only share for app install data) had changed to yellow somehow (i.e. the colour of the ball that shows there is data pending move to the array).  No idea how... had to find the files from appdata that it had moved to the array and remove them so that the ball returned to red (mover hadn't actually removed them from appdata), then stop/start array and restart plugins and everything worked after that.

Also not 100% sure why this would impact 'free space'.. there was still 200+Gb on the cache disk... but there it is.

On the previous page I talked about the free space being the tmpfs drive or ram drive which is limited to the size of half your ram. If you are getting that error then you likely have apps and dependencies installed filling the tmpfs drive. Easiest fix is to add more ram to the server.

Day you only have 1gb ram, then the tmpfs drive is 500mb and in that the entire os installs plus all the plugin dependencies and other plugin apps too.

Hello.

Currently using BTSync, Plex and Maraschino using your V1 plugins on unraid 5.0.5.

If I replace the current plg files with the V2 ones and restart the server, will the configuration for the plugins continue working or should I configure everything again ?

Thanks

Anyone having a problem with the hijacked app certificate set in settings.cfg reverting to trailers after an update?

I have Settings.cfg set to use secure.marketwatch.com and wsjapp.pem

When I upgrade, secure.marketwatch.com sticks but wsjapp.pem is changed for trailers.pem

I made sure Plexconnect was stopped when editing the file but it still reverts to the default app.

Here is my Settings.cfg file:

[PlexConnect]

enable_plexgdm = True

ip_pms = 0.0.0.0

port_pms = 32400

enable_dnsserver = True

port_dnsserver = 53

ip_dnsmaster = 8.8.8.8

prevent_atv_update = True

enable_plexconnect_autodetect = True

ip_plexconnect = 0.0.0.0

hosttointercept = secure.marketwatch.com

port_webserver = 80

enable_webserver_ssl = True

port_ssl = 443

certfile = /mnt/cache/apps/Plexconnect/config/certificates/wsjapp.pem

allow_gzip_atv = False

allow_gzip_pmslocal = False

allow_gzip_pmsremote = True

loglevel = Normal

logpath = /mnt/cache/apps/Plexconnect/config/logs

Thanks to all!

When you  make that change, does it use a different app on the ATV?  I fugured it had to use trailers thats why my plugin auto generates the trailers.pem certificate.

I get the following error when trying to install sabnzbd and sickbeard :

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Sabnzbd.plg 2>&1
plugin: installing: https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Sabnzbd.plg
plugin: downloading https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Sabnzbd.plg
plugin: creating: /tmp/Sabnzbd-script - from INLINE content
plugin: running: /tmp/Sabnzbd-script
Cleaning up previous install files...
...Cleanup complete!
Downloading any missing plugin files...
Latest plugin control files downloading
...Unable to download missing plugin control files. Aborting install
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

I read that wrong DNS information was causing this for some people but I think I am alright - I have a fresh install of unraid but already installed the SNAP plugin and unmenu (which downloads as part of the installation) and my pings seem to be fine.

I also get the same error when trying to install via putty.

Any ideas? Thanks!

FYI on the btsync plugin..

initial install is fine, but when you go to install the actual application via settings it craps out saying..

No copy found on USB. Downloading install file to bundle folder
--2015-03-10 22:05:00-- https://download-cdn.getsyncapp.com/stable/windows64/BitTorrent-Sync_x64.exe%0Ahttps://download-cdn.getsyncapp.com/stable/linux-x64/BitTorrent-Sync_x64.tar.gz
Resolving download-cdn.getsyncapp.com (download-cdn.getsyncapp.com)... 54.239.172.139
Connecting to download-cdn.getsyncapp.com (download-cdn.getsyncapp.com)|54.239.172.139|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2015-03-10 22:05:00 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

No MD5 located, attempting decompression integrity test
Failed integrity test. Aborting installation

I get the following error when trying to install sabnzbd and sickbeard :

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Sabnzbd.plg 2>&1
plugin: installing: https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Sabnzbd.plg
plugin: downloading https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Sabnzbd.plg
plugin: creating: /tmp/Sabnzbd-script - from INLINE content
plugin: running: /tmp/Sabnzbd-script
Cleaning up previous install files...
...Cleanup complete!
Downloading any missing plugin files...
Latest plugin control files downloading
...Unable to download missing plugin control files. Aborting install
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

I read that wrong DNS information was causing this for some people but I think I am alright - I have a fresh install of unraid but already installed the SNAP plugin and unmenu (which downloads as part of the installation) and my pings seem to be fine.

I also get the same error when trying to install via putty.

Any ideas? Thanks!

It can't download from github. Usually its DNS like you said but it could be another unmenu item has installed causing a problem with wget.

You can try changing DNS to 8.8.8.8 just to test, or you can download the control files from github manually and drop them in the folder on your USB.

Dear PhAzE,

I am using your transmission plugin for unraid 6 happily.

There is only one things which concerns me a lot and this is the info about the torrent files flooding my log file.

Could you please elaborate on how we can decrease (or even stop) the transmission logs?

I couldn't managed to find such a setting in the transmission setting file.

TIA.

Same issue here.

I did see in this thread where another user found a fix. I've not tried it myself yet, but I will soon.

Is it possible to disable logging for transmission-daemon? It is spamming my syslog.

Tnx

-----------------

edit: I found out. You have to edit settings file at transmission\config\  and set up "message-level" to 0. Before editing you have to stop transmission otherwise it won't save the data.

PhAzE: Is there any chance we could either set the default message-level to 0, or have a gui option to change this? Alternative option is there a way to change the location of where the transmission log is collected, so that it shows up in it's own log and not the system log?