[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Anyone else seeing this?  trying to write a script to do some post download action.  Diagnosed it down to getting an error when calling transmission-remote.  This same script worked in my transmission install on Unraid 5, now I've migrated to Unraid 6 and get this when calling from shell.  Thoughts?

/mnt/user/Apps/transmission/install/usr/bin/transmission-remote

/mnt/user/Apps/transmission/install/usr/bin/transmission-remote: error while loading shared libraries: libevent-2.0.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

thanks Phaze, will test it tonight. It may suck (does it really?) being a pay model now, but it comes with added features that are most welcome. The lack of ability to selectively sync files is what kept me from fully adopting BTsync in the past. I have a 128GB ssd in my macbook pro and 1.5TB of music, 300GB of books and comics, etc. I'd like to access those, but don't have the space to force a sync - version 2.0 now enables full sharing of everything on my NAS without needing to worry about laptop space. worth the cost for me.

how would one wrap it if it is called via script-torrent-done-filename in the settings.json file?

I'm not exactly sure, i will need to have a look at it sometime soon.

I figured out a solution.  In my .sh file that I was calling from script-torrent-done-filename of settings.json, I added the following line near the top:

source /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Transmission/startcfg.sh

After that, it worked like a charm.  Thanks!

Great work on the Plugins Phaze, I'm using your SABnzbd and Plex versions with no issues ^_^

Any chance of working on a Dropbox plugin? There was one but the author has dropped out of the game.

see here http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=23287.0

I'm thinking about taking out a Dropbox subscription to use Plex Cloud Sync... My upload speed is atrocious and want to do a bit "Family Sharing"... I don't suppose you've ever looked at a DropBox plugin?

Im thinking if I want to start paying; I might as well have backups of Documents / Boot Folder off of my unRAID box as well. Thinking it might be useful to a few others out there!

As always, thanks for your help and input Phaze :)

Alex

Hi Phaze i'm using unraid v6 since few days but had problem with plex and transmission plugins.

After a hour or less ,since reboot i can't download any torrent its shows me this

c4d7308971d1ff77.PNG

Permission issue... i've tried with set NewPermission from Tools menu, it works for a while and it's happened again, and when i check in settings the plugin is allready stop and it is saying needs to be updated when is the latest version installed. trying to updated with no success and can't be started anymore.

78a936a0749fe6ff.PNG

Same issue with plex plugin but when i press update ,its downloading and installing the "newest version" and its start working for some time and happened again

b692b3df827e2230.PNG

I've been using unraid v5 till last wednesday with no issues for almost a year.

No no other plugin are being installed , only those two and yes this is beta 14b.

I've tried with stopping "Check for updates on page load:NO" and its working until reboot unraid, after that it doesn't want to start anymore and shows : Pid not created, application did not start for some reason

fe380c30b50a1333.PNG

Hey phaze, could you help get crashplan plugin working? I had it going fine until I updated to b14.  Then it with all my phaze v1 plugins were blank in settings. Thankfully you had v2 but crashplan and virtual box are still dead.  Here is the thread of the plugin most of is were using http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=31539.15

Not as urgent as I got it working from a suggestion from you for virtualbox but it still would be nice to have you behind these two plugins (virtualbox and crashplan) as you seem on top of things.

I guess I can go the docker route but I like your native plugins better