[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I know it will function the same, but I'm not sure about the rescan. As far as I know, Plex used a tag to identify the movies, so I would assume when it goes to rescan it will locate all of the meta data locally. But I've never done what you're asking so I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks PhAZE, I might try and post over on the Plex forums and see if I can get an answer and report back.

Do you happen to have an "extras" folder on the root of your USB? If so is there anything in it?

The Plex app has no dependencies, so my plugin literally downloads and extracts the install folder and then runs it. In wondering if maybe it is a port problem. If you can get it stated, try changing the port it uses to connect externally.

As for getting it going, when using the cache drive, the array must be stated in order for the app to work. Check in the Plex log and syslog to see of any new errors are showing some you did get out working once.

I don't have an extras folder.

Do you mean that I should change the port from 32400 to something else like 33400?

Thanks, I appreciate it. To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen the problem you're having with Plex. It used to work, then stopped, and the errors you have are not really common.

I'm running beta 15 myself so I know it does work.

You won't be able to change the internal port on the plugin. Can you send a screen shot of your plugin settings page?

Thanks, I appreciate it. To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen the problem you're having with Plex. It used to work, then stopped, and the errors you have are not really common.

I'm running beta 15 myself so I know it does work.

You won't be able to change the internal port on the plugin. Can you send a screen shot of your plugin settings page?

Here's a screenshot of the settings that will sometimes work to install it to the cache drive. But it's really unstable. I'd really like to get it working on the memory again.

Capture.jpg.11b9d5c0280fb75f8f40b3f93c1cd001.jpg

Does that "temporarycache" folder exist on your cache drive also? I would suggest moving it to your cache drive also so your library ribs of the cache drive instead of the array, and at the path to /mnt/cache instead of /mnt/user.

I've heard some spots don't like having their config directories in the /mnt/user mount.

Does that "temporarycache" folder exist on your cache drive also? I would suggest moving it to your cache drive also so your library ribs of the cache drive instead of the array, and at the path to /mnt/cache instead of /mnt/user.

I've heard some spots don't like having their config directories in the /mnt/user mount.

And is it cache-only so it doesn't get moved?

Hi PhAzE,

Not sure if you can help me or not but it seems that btsync update just wiped my whole filesystem. I just updated the btsync plg to the latest one and I found out it has resetted all my btsync config. So I set the config to what it was before (installation dir /mnt/cache/.apps/btsync and config /mnt/cache/.apps/btsync/config). Then the script trying to move old config to new location. Somehow old location was default to "/" (root). So I think it moved everything under root to nowhere. I had telnet session open and I couldn't list any directory (/bin/ls not found). I checked my flash drive and it's completely empty now. I haven't checked any of my drives yet. It's late now maybe I check them tomorrow.

I had a report of this prior and will be putting am update to prevent that from happening again. It only affects root as far as I saw, so your drives should be unaffected. I'm not sure yet why that is happening only with that plugin just yet.

The temporarycache folder is a share that I created on the cache drive. If I put the folder directly on the cache drive without creating a share, won't it erase everything when it runs the mover?

What I did was make a folder on the cache drive called .apps and the period at the start prevents the mover from moving that folder. I think that is still the case on the latest unraid versions too.

I set my app install directories in that /mnt/cache/.apps folder and I make a second one called /mnt/cache/.appdata and in there I put all my config directories for each app in their own separate sub folder. Works for me so far without any issue.

What I did was make a folder on the cache drive called .apps and the period at the start prevents the mover from moving that folder. I think that is still the case on the latest unraid versions too.

I set my app install directories in that /mnt/cache/.apps folder and I make a second one called /mnt/cache/.appdata and in there I put all my config directories for each app in their own separate sub folder. Works for me so far without any issue.

I'll give that a try and report back. Thanks! Can I move the library data over to that folder so I don't lose all the plex movie and tv data? Or do I have to start fresh?

I'll give that a try and report back. Thanks! Can I move the library data over to that folder so I don't lose all the plex movie and tv data? Or do I have to start fresh?

The period makes it a hidden folder. That is the old way of keeping it away from mover, but it also means you may not be able to see it under certain situations, like browsing. The new way is to make it a share and set it to cache-only.

Hi PhAzE,

firstly thank you for all your work with these plugins, 128 pages of help!

i am a longtime user of filebot on my torrenting machine (win7) and i am migrating that to my new v6 server with r torrent docker.

i just cant figure out how to call filebot from rtorrent.

in the winodws world i use "C:/Program Files/Filebot/filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "V:" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def plex=media-pc --def music=y artwork=n "ut_label=%L" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

which extrapolates to:

"C:/Program Files/Filebot/filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "V:" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def plex=media-pc --def music=y artwork=n "ut_label=" "ut_title=Castle.2009.S07E22" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=" "ut_dir=T:\Completed torrents\Castle.2009.S07E22"

that in turn is feed to the CMD line and filebot runs (well actually it doesn't its a know bug with utorrent version i have to run)

so my question is now that i am moving from the windows world to linux what do you put in the "program to run" in your torrent client?

does that make sense?

Hi Fodder,

I had the same issue earlier.

One problem here is that your torrent in the docker container does not have access to the FileBot plugin. (by design)

I have worked around this by running a cron job and "integrating" Flexget, torrent and FileBot via files.

Flexget finds new torrents and saves them in the watch folder

Torrent picks it up and after complete download moves the media to completed

FileBot scans completed and moves to the library

Plex refreshes

Probably not the fanciest way of doing it, but it works.

Happy to share the script once I get home tonight.

Woohoo! Changing the persistent folders to /mnt/cache/.appdata/... and installing to the ram drive totally worked! Hope fully it lasts.  Thanks a lot!

In the future, should I refrain from pushing the big blue update button on the settings page? That's what broke everything.

Serviio seems to have broken after upgrading to RC2, though not sure how. The plugin installs and is able to be managed in the settings page, but cannot be found anywhere on the network. Uninstalled/re-installed with no change, so I'm wondering if there are any OS dependencies that were removed which might have an effect (such as python?).