[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Sure, currently the dependencies are installed to the PhAzE-Common folder. This folder can hold any files the apps might need but the OS is not aware of it as a folder full of useful binaries and libraries.

This is because the os has no reference in its path variable, which is used to lookup binaries, and no reference to that folder in its ld_library_path variable which is used to look up libraries.

When my apps start, they use a wrapper script that adds reference to that PhAzE-Common folder in both of those environment variables, but it only applies to that instance of the application running, to that specific PID and any of its children.

When the app/process ends, that segregated environment ends with it.

For example, if you go to the prompt and type "python -v" it won't be able to locate python, but use this (assume it's sabnzbd were using):

Sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c ". /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Sabnzbd/startcfg.sh; python -v"

You will get the python version installed in the phaze common folder. That line tells python to run, but first to execute the wrapper script for Sabnzbd first which sys to the environment variables on where to locate sabs dependencies. It also tells it to run as user "nobody" and it launches it under a new subshell.

For those looking to Change the location of their Library (or mounting location in unRAID), I have received some advice from the Plex Support Forums to follow the directions given in this article:

https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201154537-Move-Media-Content-to-a-New-Location

I will be giving this a try prior to updating to v6.

Just a quick note to say that this method worked perfectly for changing my Plex Library on unRAID. Keep in mind that it did take a number of hours to rescan the entire Libraries, but did not need to download all of the metadata again and correctly identified all items - winning!

PhaZe can I ask you a favour?

I've written a plugin for couchpotato that uses lxml, but I don't know how to install it on unraid. Can you please explain me how to do it? I tried with installpkg lxml-3.4.1-x86_64-1sl.txz but it doesn't work...

Yes absolutely! I need it to parse an html page with lxml! But if I install it the way I written before I get an error like

FeatureNotFound: Couldn't find a tree builder with the features you requested: lxml. Do you need to install a parser library?

I'm getting, "PID not created, application did not start for some reason" for both Sonarr and Plex Media Server. They seem to have installed ok, but I can't get them to start.

What should I try? How can I troubleshoot? I've tried rebooting and uninstalling/reinstalling the plugins, but no luck. Also verified that there are no gcc files in packages.

Phaze, I think I have installed all the dependencies, but the problem persists. I restarted couchpotato after installing, there is something else I can do?

Ah another thing. I noticed that if I type "python" in the terminal it says "command not found". This is because your plug-in installs python in a specific folder?

When i try to setup Emby i get the setup screen but when I try to select the language dropdown there are no options. It just sits there and i can't get past it.  The logs are below.

Current default time zone: 'America/Chicago'

Local time is now: Mon May 25 21:38:57 CDT 2015.

Universal Time is now: Tue May 26 02:38:57 UTC 2015.

usermod: no changes

chown: missing operand after ‘nobody:users ’

Try 'chown --help' for more information.

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

*** Runit started as PID 40

May 25 21:38:57 Tower syslog-ng[45]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

Info, Main, Emby

Command line: /opt/emby/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /config -ffmpeg /usr/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/bin/ffprobe

Operating system: Unix 4.0.4.0

Processor count: 8

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

Program data path: /config

Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue May 12 18:04:15 UTC 2015)

Application Path: /opt/emby/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe

appHost.Init

Info, App, Application version: 3.0.5607.2

Info, App, Application configuration:

{"EnableUPnP":true,"PublicPort":8096,"PublicHttpsPort":8920,"HttpServerPortNumber":8096,"HttpsPortNumber":8920,"EnableHttps":false,"EnableUserSpecificUserViews":false,"EnableInternetProviders":true,"IsPortAuthorized":false,"SeasonZeroDisplayName":"Specials","SaveLocalMeta":false,"EnableLocalizedGuids":false,"EnableLibraryMetadataSubFolder":false,"PreferredMetadataLanguage":"en","MetadataCountryCode":"US","SortReplaceCharacters":[".","+","%"],"SortRemoveCharacters":[",","&","-","{","}","'"],"SortRemoveWords":["the","a","an"],"MinResumePct":5,"MaxResumePct":90,"MinResumeDurationSeconds":300,"RealtimeLibraryMonitorDelay":40,"EnableDashboardResponseCaching":true,"EnableDashboardResourceMinification":true,"MergeMetadataAndImagesByName":false,"EnableStandaloneMetadata":false,"ImageSavingConvention":"Compatible","MetadataOptions":[{"ItemType":"Book","ImageOptions":[{"Type":"Backdrop","Limit":1,"MinWidth":1280}],"DisabledMetadataSavers":[],"LocalMetadataReaderOrder":[],"DisabledMetadataFetchers":[],"MetadataFetcherInfo, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Api, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.WebDashboard, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Model, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Common, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Providers, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.MediaEncoding, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Dlna, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.LocalMetadata, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.IsoMounting.Linux, Version=1.0.5131.24779, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Mono, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common, Version=3.0.5607.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Info, SqliteUserRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/users.db

Info, SqliteItemRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/chapters.db

Info, SqliteItemRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/mediainfo.db

Info, SqliteFileOrganizationRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/fileorganization.db

Info, AuthenticationRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/authentication.db

Info, SyncRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/sync14.db

Info, ImageMagick, ImageMagick version: ImageMagick 6.9.0-10 Q8 x86_64 2015-05-11 http://www.imagemagick.org

Info, ImageProcessor, ImageProcessor started with 8 max concurrent image processes

Info, App, FFMpeg: /usr/bin/ffmpeg

Info, App, FFProbe: /usr/bin/ffprobe

Info, ActivityRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/activitylog.db

Info, SqliteDisplayPreferencesRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/displaypreferences.db

Info, SqliteItemRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/library.db

Info, SqliteProviderInfoRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/refreshinfo.db

Info, SqliteUserDataRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/userdata_v2.db

Info, SqliteNotificationsRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/notifications.db

Info, App, Requesting administrative access to authorize http server

Warn, Connect, Cannot update Emby Connect information without a WanApiAddress

Info, HttpServer, Calling ServiceStack AppHost.Init

Info, ServiceStackHost, Initializing Application took 6512.533ms

Info, ServerManager, Loading Http Server

Info, HttpServer, Adding HttpListener prefix http://+:8096/

Info, HttpServer, Adding HttpListener prefix https://+:8920/

Info, HttpServer, attempting to load pfx: /config/ssl/cert_9c31b7884ea5475c8687970fc5996297.pfx

Running startup tasks

Info, App, Core startup complete

Info, SsdpHandler, MultiCast socket created

(gnome-open:161): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: No D-BUS daemon running

Error showing url: Operation not supported

can someone help? i think my disks can't spin down because something (i think BTSync) is trying to delete or rescan something every 4 hours (what i said to do in the conf file) so my server never sleeps and that is going on for days.

i'm on rc3

this is my conf addon for BTSync:

/* Advanced preferences can be added to config file. Info is available at http://sync-help.bittorrent.com */

"config_refresh_interval" : 7260,

"config_save_interval" : 7260,

"folder_rescan_interval" : 14400

May 26 04:23:56 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/72 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 04:23:56 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/5F (39) Directory not empty

May 26 04:23:56 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/5A (39) Directory not empty

May 26 04:23:56 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/3B (39) Directory not empty

May 26 04:23:56 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/43 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 04:23:56 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/1C (39) Directory not empty

May 26 04:23:56 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/11 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 04:23:56 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/02 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 05:08:57 Stitch kernel: mdcmd (59): spindown 2

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/FB (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/FA (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/EE (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/F2 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/D5 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/BB (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/C2 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/A9 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/A3 (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/8D (39) Directory not empty

May 26 08:23:57 Stitch shfs/user: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Sync/Familie/.sync/Streams/84 (39) Directory not empty

Hi,

I tried to install the latest version of Emby (3.0.5607.2 I think). I clicked on Upgrade in the "Settings" tab. The upgrade failed with a checksum error, and the UI from the unRAID server crashed. I rebooted the unRAID server, now the "Settings" tab indicates that Emby Server is not installed. The only option is the "Install" button. When I click it, it tries to install the new version, but again errors out with a checksum error. Not sure what to do at this point to get the server running again. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I can't get Plex Connect to work since upgrading to the newest version.  Any idea?  Settings are attached and my ATV is set to 192.168.1.60/trailers.cer

anyone have an idea?

Can you post the log file for the application? It should have details inside, also what build of unraid/are you running again? Did you happen to upgrade to any of the rc's?

Embyserver plugin has been updated and includes the new repo. Tested and working. Update the plugin, then update/install the app.

Note that my plugins are currently only tested up to unraid 6 beta 15. If you are running on the release candidates, you may run into problems until I have verified them on those versions.

-=PhAzE=-

Embyserver plugin has been updated and includes the new repo. Tested and working. Update the plugin, then update/install the app.

Note that my plugins are currently only tested up to unraid 6 beta 15. If you are running on the release candidates, you may run into problems until I have verified them on those versions.

-=PhAzE=-

It all works now, thanks!