[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I can't get Plex Connect to work since upgrading to the newest version.  Any idea?  Settings are attached and my ATV is set to 192.168.1.60/trailers.cer

anyone have an idea?

Can you post the log file for the application? It should have details inside, also what build of unraid/are you running again? Did you happen to upgrade to any of the rc's?

Here is the log.  unraid 5.0.6  I haven't upgraded to RC yet, waiting for it to go final.

PlexConnect.log.txt

I believe I am running into some issues trying to install the Subsonic plugin via the WebGUI of UnRAID.  I am currently on version 6.0 RC3.  I'm not sure what to make of the information below, but this is the message I get within the WebGUI when I try to install (either via URL or by placing the .plg file on my UnRAID USB drive).  I've also attached a full syslog if it is of any help.  I appreciate any help I get in advance!  Thank you!

plugin: installing: /boot/packages/Subsonic.plg
Cleaning up previous install files...
...Cleanup complete!
Downloading any missing plugin files...
Latest plugin control files downloading
...Unable to download missing plugin control files. Aborting install
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

syslog.txt

Embyserver plugin has been updated and includes the new repo. Tested and working. Update the plugin, then update/install the app.

Note that my plugins are currently only tested up to unraid 6 beta 15. If you are running on the release candidates, you may run into problems until I have verified them on those versions.

-=PhAzE=-

Thx PhAzE!

Will you post here when this is verified on the RC:s

/E

Thanks! running fine with capital R. Please update this at the first page ;)

the same, its updating but then nothing. so no start or error. just done with the command.

Try running it from the prompt to see what is happening.

Appname update running

Running needs a capital. :)

Hmm according to that log, it starts normally :S

Try changing the ports and see if it starts.

it is running, but my ATV won't connect to it for some reason.  Almost like it isn't finding plex connect

What updated recently, ATV or plexconnect?

Not as clearly as I would like.

I remember visiting BTSync's plugin settings page and seeing the blue update button about 2 weeks ago. I pressed it and the update seemed to complete. When I tried to start the plugin, it failed because the settings were suddenly cleared. Adding the settings and trying to start it just caused more problems, i think that was when my root /usr folder was moved to my btsync folder and I had to do a hard shutdown.

i had the exact same behavior. the whole usb thumb was moved to /mnt/apps/btsync/config/… and i couldn't boot anymore. the thumb was empty. this happened on 5.0.6 and was a perfect reason to switch to beta 6. never happened again after that. there must be a bad command after while updating.

Not as clearly as I would like.

I remember visiting BTSync's plugin settings page and seeing the blue update button about 2 weeks ago. I pressed it and the update seemed to complete. When I tried to start the plugin, it failed because the settings were suddenly cleared. Adding the settings and trying to start it just caused more problems, i think that was when my root /usr folder was moved to my btsync folder and I had to do a hard shutdown.

Phaze,

I greatly appreciate your effort writing a new plugin for FlexGet.  At the same time, I am encountering trouble running it.  I have installed the plugin, but it does not seem to be running hourly or via the webui.  When I attempt to run via logged in as root on my Unraid 6 RC3 server, I receive the following error:

/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/bin/python: error while loading shared libraries: libpython2.7.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks in advance.

Phaze,

I greatly appreciate your effort writing a new plugin for FlexGet.  At the same time, I am encountering trouble running it.  I have installed the plugin, but it does not seem to be running hourly or via the webui.  When I attempt to run via logged in as root on my Unraid 6 RC3 server, I receive the following error:

/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/bin/python: error while loading shared libraries: libpython2.7.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks in advance.

Probably because python is no longer included in unRAID.

Probably because python is no longer included in unRAID.

I thought about that, and I tried to install it.  I'm having trouble installing it in a way that Flexget can access it and that Python 2.7 re-installs on reboot.

Since 3 out of 4 of my Seagate drives have stopped working this week I need to buy new ones and get git setup again (and never buy Seagate again) before I can update the plugins any further. This is mostly why o have not yet been able to verify these for the rc versions. Once that's setup again I will update them with the missing python dependencies.