[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Since 3 out of 4 of my Seagate drives have stopped working this week I need to buy new ones and get git setup again (and never buy Seagate again) before I can update the plugins any further. This is mostly why o have not yet been able to verify these for the rc versions. Once that's setup again I will update them with the missing python dependencies.

Wow thats interesting, I have found seagate drives to be the most reliable, on the other hand I have about 6 WD drives that failed within 30 after the warranty expired.

Hey, I'm trying to install plex media server.

However when I try to boot into Plex it shows this through the web GUI:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<MediaContainer size="13" allowCameraUpload="1" allowChannelAccess="1" allowSync="0" friendlyName="Tower" machineIdentifier="7f4a78e3e410439774e74e73fd3b5249b3f1cf81" multiuser="1" myPlex="1" myPlexMappingState="mapped" myPlexSigninState="none" myPlexSubscription="0" myPlexUsername="" platform="Linux" platformVersion="3.9.11p-unRAID (#5 SMP Sat Dec 21 19:37:06 PST 2013)" requestParametersInCookie="1" sync="1" transcoderActiveVideoSessions="0" transcoderAudio="1" transcoderVideo="1" transcoderVideoBitrates="64,96,208,320,720,1500,2000,3000,4000,8000,10000,12000,20000" transcoderVideoQualities="0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12" transcoderVideoResolutions="128,128,160,240,320,480,768,720,720,1080,1080,1080,1080" updatedAt="1433146636" version="0.9.12.1.1079-b655370">

<Directory count="1" key="butler" title="butler"/>

<Directory count="1" key="channels" title="channels"/>

<Directory count="1" key="clients" title="clients"/>

<Directory count="1" key="hubs" title="hubs"/>

<Directory count="1" key="library" title="library"/>

<Directory count="1" key="playQueues" title="playQueues"/>

<Directory count="1" key="player" title="player"/>

<Directory count="1" key="playlists" title="playlists"/>

<Directory count="1" key="search" title="search"/>

<Directory count="1" key="servers" title="servers"/>

<Directory count="1" key="system" title="system"/>

<Directory count="1" key="transcode" title="transcode"/>

<Directory count="1" key="updater" title="updater"/>

</MediaContainer>

Can you please help?

Hi Phaze,

I'm trying to use your serviio plugin on Unraid 5.  It installs fine and runs for me, however, I am unable to turn on the option for the webui.  I can check it, but it gets unchecked after the server starts.  I've also tried changing from the default port.  Nothing seems to work.

Any ideas on what to try?

Thanks,

-leonowski

Since 3 out of 4 of my Seagate drives have stopped working this week I need to buy new ones and get git setup again (and never buy Seagate again) before I can update the plugins any further. This is mostly why o have not yet been able to verify these for the rc versions. Once that's setup again I will update them with the missing python dependencies.

Just to make it easier to choose what brand to use next:

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/best-hard-drive/

/E

Ya I've been checking out blackblaze. The barracudas I have, have a huge fail rate, up to 1 in 2 drives wool fail!! I bought 4 success and have replaced then 5 tunes total with two now failing again. Just can't afford replacements again and they are now just out of warranty.

Seems to be specifically the 3tb specifically that are the worst but 4tb have low fail rate.

Ahh tech :)

Filebot plugin keeps giving me errors. Am I missing something? I just am supposed to be using this from the command line after installing the plugin right? I keep getting errors in my --format string when trying to run command via filebot-cli style. Is there a gui I'm missing maybe or could someone tell me why this command works on filebot-cli on another linux box but not with this plugin:

filebot -rename "/mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/complete" --format "{n.space('.'}.{'s'+s.pad(2)}e{e.pad(2)}.{vf}.{source}.{vc}.{ac}" --db TheTVDB

I keep getting back:

/bin/bash: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `('

/bin/bash: -c: line 0: `. /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Filebot/startcfg.sh; /mnt/cache/appdata/filebot//filebot.sh --format {n.space('.'}.{'s'+s.pad(2)}e{e.pad(2)}.{vf}.{source}.{vc}.{ac} --db TheTVDB'

I'm sure this is something wrong on my end, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it...

Hmm according to that log, it starts normally :S

Try changing the ports and see if it starts.

it is running, but my ATV won't connect to it for some reason.  Almost like it isn't finding plex connect

What updated recently, ATV or plexconnect?

I updated Plexconnect a few weeks ago and couldn't get it to work.  It is now working, I uninstalled the plugin and reset all seeing on ATV and its working again.  Not sure what happened but wife is happy again.

Hi Phaze, I'm trying to install lxml for couchpotato but without success.

This is what I've done so far:

ROOT="/usr/local/PhAzE-Common" upgradepkg --install-new lxml-3.2.4-x86_64-1_rlw.txz 
ROOT="/usr/local/PhAzE-Common" upgradepkg --install-new libxml2-2.9.2-i486-2.txz 
ROOT="/usr/local/PhAzE-Common" upgradepkg --install-new libxslt-1.1.28-i486-2.txz 

And after starting again Couchpotato I get

FeatureNotFound: Couldn't find a tree builder with the features you requested: lxml. Do you need to install a parser library?

Am I missing something?

The thing with Slackware is that dependencies have dependencies and there is no dependency management like in centos or Ubuntu out debian. 

Try this:

Sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c ". /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Couchpotato/startcfg.sh; ldd  (path/to/binary)"

Replace the brackets with the path to the dependency files binary or library file. Or CD into the PhAzE-Common/usr/bin (or lib64) and ruin it from they on the proper file.

It will recursively check the dependencies for that file and show you which ones are missing.

Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I was running Transmission with no problem whatsoever, and suddenly it showed an update available on the settings page.

Update was version 2.84, which I'm pretty sure I already had, but clicked anyway.

The update completed but Transmission failed to start. And it is still showing the update button for version 2.84...

I clicked on Start: "Starting Transmission... PID not created, application did not start for some reason"

Completely uninstalled plugin, rebooted and reinstalled. Same problem.

My log shows:

Jun 4 00:42:59 Myserver sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Transmission/startcfg.sh; /mnt/cache/apps/Transmission/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --version 2>&1

Jun 4 00:43:00 Myserver sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Transmission/startcfg.sh; curl --version 2>&1

Jun 4 00:43:09 Myserver emhttp: /etc/rc.d/rc.Transmission buttonstart 2>&1

Jun 4 00:43:10 Myserver sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Transmission/startcfg.sh; nohup /mnt/cache/apps/Transmission/usr/bin/transmission-daemon -p 9091 -g /mnt/cache/apps/Transmission/config -T --logfile /mnt/cache/apps/Transmission/config/logs/Transmission.log -x /var/run/Transmission/Transmission.pid > /dev/null 2>&1 &

Jun 4 00:43:26 Myserver emhttp: sendOutput: write

Jun 4 00:43:26 Myserver emhttp: sendOutput: write

Jun 4 00:43:27 Myserver sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Transmission/startcfg.sh; /mnt/cache/apps/Transmission/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --version 2>&1

Jun 4 00:43:28 Myserver sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Transmission/startcfg.sh; curl --version 2>&1

Jun 4 00:45:46 Myserver emhttp: /usr/bin/tail -n 42 -f /var/log/syslog 2>&1

Any hint on how to fix this?

Thanks!

*edit* : I have the same problem with Plex as you can see on the attached jpg

plex.jpg.199e521db312b521de911545c2334036.jpg

Well... Plex seems to have fixed itself with one more Update button click  :o

Transmission is still out of service...

*update*

I uninstalled transmission, rebooted, manually deleted the folder named 'transmission' on the cache drive (config, etc), rebooted and installed again.

It works  :o

Lesson learned, I'm done updating for a while...

Had an odd problem just now.

Plex shutdown when I tried to sync stuff to my Ipad... and then I found this in my log.

Jun 4 22:46:38 Argama kernel: Plex Media Serv[3771]: segfault at 0 ip 00000000008c4f79 sp 00007f3e497fe9b0 error 4 in Plex Media Server[400000+843000

Is this an issue with the new version of Plex [0.9.12.3.1173-937aac3], or is something else causing problem.

hi phaze, i removed my update Running commands from contrab. only the half of the apps are coming up again:

this 4 apps couldn't restart again and as i checked, plexmediaserver didn't update itself before.

the other 3 apps are running fine after the cronjob

log:

Jun  5 05:00:09 Stitch crond[1327]: exit status 1 from user root /etc/rc.d/rc.Nzbmegasearch update Running
Jun  5 05:00:09 Stitch crond[1327]: exit status 1 from user root /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexmediaserver update Running
Jun  5 05:00:12 Stitch crond[1327]: exit status 1 from user root /etc/rc.d/rc.Couchpotato update Running
Jun  5 05:00:12 Stitch crond[1327]: exit status 1 from user root /etc/rc.d/rc.Sabnzbd update Running

this is my go entry:

crontab -l > /tmp/file.cron;
cat >> /tmp/file.cron << EOT
# Run rsync at 5 am every day
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Sickbeard_alt update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Btsync update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Couchpotato update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Nzbmegasearch update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Sabnzbd update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexconnect update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexmediaserver update Running
EOT
crontab /tmp/file.cron; rm /tmp/file.cron

any ideas why?

Had an odd problem just now.

Plex shutdown when I tried to sync stuff to my Ipad... and then I found this in my log.

Jun 4 22:46:38 Argama kernel: Plex Media Serv[3771]: segfault at 0 ip 00000000008c4f79 sp 00007f3e497fe9b0 error 4 in Plex Media Server[400000+843000

Is this an issue with the new version of Plex [0.9.12.3.1173-937aac3], or is something else causing problem.

Definitely a Plex error, not plugin related. :)

hi phaze, i removed my update Running commands from contrab. only the half of the apps are coming up again:

this 4 apps couldn't restart again and as i checked, plexmediaserver didn't update itself before.

the other 3 apps are running fine after the cronjob

log:

Jun  5 05:00:09 Stitch crond[1327]: exit status 1 from user root /etc/rc.d/rc.Nzbmegasearch update Running
Jun  5 05:00:09 Stitch crond[1327]: exit status 1 from user root /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexmediaserver update Running
Jun  5 05:00:12 Stitch crond[1327]: exit status 1 from user root /etc/rc.d/rc.Couchpotato update Running
Jun  5 05:00:12 Stitch crond[1327]: exit status 1 from user root /etc/rc.d/rc.Sabnzbd update Running

this is my go entry:

crontab -l > /tmp/file.cron;
cat >> /tmp/file.cron << EOT
# Run rsync at 5 am every day
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Sickbeard_alt update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Btsync update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Couchpotato update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Nzbmegasearch update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Sabnzbd update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexconnect update Running
00 5 * * * /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexmediaserver update Running
EOT
crontab /tmp/file.cron; rm /tmp/file.cron

any ideas why?

They work because when you press the blue update button in the settings gui, that exact command is run. Plex was having problems updating yesterday for a few people then started working. I'm assuming it was something wrong with their web site which was later resolved.

I'll have a look at the update code. Perhaps when it finds no new version something else is happening.