[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Had an odd problem just now.

Plex shutdown when I tried to sync stuff to my Ipad... and then I found this in my log.

Jun 4 22:46:38 Argama kernel: Plex Media Serv[3771]: segfault at 0 ip 00000000008c4f79 sp 00007f3e497fe9b0 error 4 in Plex Media Server[400000+843000

Is this an issue with the new version of Plex [0.9.12.3.1173-937aac3], or is something else causing problem.

Definitely a Plex error, not plugin related. :)

I assumed so. Not really been able to recreate it so... hope it gets squashed in the next update.

Hey, Phaze. First of all, thanks for all your hard work! I couldn't have set up my server without your great plugins. Now for the inevitable request: Could you make a Ubooquity plugin? I'm running 5.0.6 and a plugin for Ubooquity would make my life complete.

Again, thanks for all the work you do!

Hey, Phaze. First of all, thanks for all your hard work! I couldn't have set up my server without your great plugins. Now for the inevitable request: Could you make a Ubooquity plugin? I'm running 5.0.6 and a plugin for Ubooquity would make my life complete.

This can be accomplished in emby.

Really? I thought Emby was a Plex like server, and while you can view books and comics you have to do a bunch of stuff to make it work. So Emby can be used as a comic reader?

Really? I thought Emby was a Plex like server, and while you can view books and comics you have to do a bunch of stuff to make it work. So Emby can be used as a comic reader?

No, i don't think Emby is the right app for this.

I'll look into ubooquity later this week, I've been looking for some way to stream books and comics to my devices.

PhAzE, I was wondering if your awesome skill set could be used to work on a Plex Scripting plugin of sorts, something that runs various Plex Scripts that are python based. For example, two come to mind for my use and I am wondering if others would be interested in this as well, as oppose to making 1,2,10 etc individual plugins.

PlexEmail: https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/151619-plexemail-in-development/

Plex-Cleaner: https://github.com/ngovil21/Plex-Cleaner

Has anyone recently been able to install the Btsync plugin recently? I downloaded the file from post 1 and ran "/boot/config/plugins# install plg Btsync.plg". The BitTorrent Sync plugin configuration icon shows up under the unRaid setting.

I configured the Install directory to: /mnt/cache/applications/btsync

I attempted to configure the Config directory to: /mnt/cache/applications/btsync/config, but when I click apply, the field just blanks out. I am guessing that a blank field place the config files in the config folder of the path of the install location.

I then attempted to install it. I get this error:

/etc/rc.d/rc.Btsync install

Installing BitTorrent Sync...

Unable to get latest version from online, checking USB for any install file

Failed to download or locate BitTorrent Sync install file. Aborting installation.

Are file hosts really down???

Now, some trouble-shooting research prompted me to download the Btsync-PhAzE-1.4.110-i386.tar and Btsync-PhAzE-1.4.110-i386.tar.gz.md5, but that is an old version - which I did and got to work, but I need the 2.0 version since the current shares are using 2. I don't mind paying for the features, but I'd really like to get this to start working. ANY help would be MUCH appreciated.

Side note:

I did manage to get version 2 to work on my main UnRaid. Since the first server is working, I copied the btsync, LICENSE.TXT, and README files to the new server. This managed to show me that I have version 2 installed, but I couldn't get the service to start. It gave me a "PID not created, application did not start for some reason" error. I am not sure what that means. I guess a copy paste from server to server will not work. :(

ANY help will be MUCH appreciated!

A follow-up to this comment...

I ended up installing the 1.4.110 version on both machines and have chosen to ignore update notices. It will take time to rebuild the index on the once 2.0 machine, but the older version seems stable. Lesson learned... be slow to update!

Jun 16 18:10:58 Angband emhttp: Starting CouchPotato...
Jun 16 18:10:59 Angband sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Couchpotato/startcfg.sh; python /mnt/extra/64bit/install/potato/CouchPotato.py --data_dir /mnt/extra/64bit/conf/potato --daemon --pid_file /var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid &
Jun 16 18:11:10 Angband emhttp: PID not created, application did not start for some reason
Jun 16 18:11:15 Angband emhttp: Starting Maraschino...
Jun 16 18:11:16 Angband sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Maraschino/startcfg.sh; python /mnt/extra/64bit/install/maraschino/Maraschino.py -d --port 7000 --webroot= --datadir=/mnt/extra/64bit/conf/maraschino --pidfile=/var/run/Maraschino/Maraschino.pid 
Jun 16 18:11:21 Angband emhttp: Starting Plex Media Server...
Jun 16 18:11:22 Angband sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; nohup /mnt/extra/64bit/install/plex/"Plex Media Server" > /dev/null 2>&1 &
Jun 16 18:11:28 Angband emhttp: Starting SABnzbd...
Jun 16 18:11:29 Angband sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Sabnzbd/startcfg.sh; python /mnt/extra/64bit/install/sab/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8081 --config-file /mnt/extra/64bit/conf/sab --pidfile /var/run/Sabnzbd/Sabnzbd.pid &
Jun 16 18:11:32 Angband emhttp: Starting Sick Beard...
Jun 16 18:11:33 Angband sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Sickbeard/startcfg.sh; python /mnt/extra/64bit/install/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --forceupdate --port 8082 --datadir /mnt/extra/64bit/conf/sickbeard --pidfile /var/run/Sickbeard/Sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1 &
Jun 16 18:11:44 Angband emhttp: PID not created, application did not start for some reason

Just started getting these "PID not created" errors on the SickBeard and Couchpotato plugins. The thing is, they *do* start properly and run properly. When I shut the server down though, they "kill the process" rather than shutting it down. I'm assuming this is because it cannot find the PID files. Any idea what might be causing this?

Phaze I'm sorry, but surfing on the web I found some instruction to install lxml on ubuntu.

pkg install py27-lxml (Required)

pkg install libxslt (Needs latest)

pkg install libxml2 (Needs latest)

py27-lxml is the same of what you install in the plugin? or is it a modified version to install lxml?

No, i don't think Emby is the right app for this.

So I'm guessing the app "Streams" the comic books in real-time. Emby just allows you to download it to your phone from anywhere. Meh, works for me. I have comic-rack as my reader.

Today I got back from vacation to find that BTN has switched their SSL (like many have recently) and now I get errors like this everywhere in Sickrage (a fork of Sickbeard):

Connection error [Errno bad handshake] [('SSL routines', 'SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO', 'sslv3 alert handshake failure')] while loading URL

Apparently this is a problem with plugin's version of python:

You have pyOpenSSL > v0.13.1 and do not have the Python cryptography module installed so you have no SNI, and are trying to access a site on shared hosting

Your system OpenSSL version is less than 1.0.1 and you are trying to access a site using TLS1.1 or TLS1.2

The Sickrage devs go on to suggest some fixes, but I have no idea how to downgrade certain segments of python in unraid or install a python cryptography module. 

Thanks for the info, I've been dealing with the loss off my family member this week but I'll note this so when I update everything for unraid 6 final, I can hopefully cover all the bases.

I wanted to say thank you for your time and efforts, and my condolences for your loss.

I looked into ubooquity as I too am looking for a method to stream my ebooks/comics to myself and others with access, and it looks very interesting.

Ok, with the failure of another seagate hard drive, i lost my test VMs and the OS also.  I have now managed to finally get the vms setup again for unraid 5 and 6. I will start this week testing out the plugins with Unraid 6 final and get them updated. I am pretty sure most of them work already, as my dependency files already include python. I just need to verify that none of the python dependencies are missing.

After they are updated, i'll see about compiling a newer python version to fix the ssl issues some app shave been seeing.

Then i'll check out Ubooquity for comic streaming. Hopefully it won't take too long to work on this over the next two weeks or so.

Hey everyone,

Looks like I'm not able to get a test vm built with unraid 6.  It requires a trial key to be installed, so when i got one, it expired within 2 minutes one month and 2 minutes (lol). 

Anyways, the problem i'm having is i'm unable to assign drives with the trial key. I get a message saying "too many devices attached" but i only have 3 drives and the USB stick.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Doing a 'new config' at least lets me assign the drives, but unfortunately, the USB cloned drive I require to get the VM to boot, counts as an attached device so I can't start the array. Closer though.  I thought on unraid, if you assign three drives, and have extra ones attached, it just would ignore then unassigned drives.

EDIT 2: Just read that it's a bug that needs addressing. Too many devices attached, unable to start array. Guess plugin production is on hold for now.

EDIT 3: I removed the parity drive from the VM, lets me start now. No biggie I guess, I don't actually put anything on this VM but what a pain that an unused drive prevents the array from starting up. I suppose non-array drives now count as 'devices' and the trial lets you have 3 devices hooked up max.