[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Hi Phaze, I don't know if the problem has already been found, but now couchpotato gives me an error when trying to connect to a site:

File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 431, in open
    response = self._open(req, data)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 449, in _open
    '_open', req)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1240, in https_open
    context=self._context)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1197, in do_open
    raise URLError(err)
URLError: <urlopen error [sSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)>
encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--data_dir', '/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato/data', '--daemon', '--pid_file', '/var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid'] app_dir=/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato data_dir=/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato/data/settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir='/mnt/cache/.apps/couchpotato/data', debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)

Is something related to your code or should I look for a solution online?

Thank you

Delete the dependency files and try the plugin again, otherwise download them via browser from my git page, and put them in that directory manually, then run the install. Remember to download from the RAW button on git.

With the openssl problem, there was a major flaw found in sslv3 (Poodle flaw)  that allows hackers to execute code remotely on your server. This is why it is disabled on new versions of openssl, and ideally the apps should be updating to compensate for the change. At the moment you can install an older plugin until sab8 comes it (soon hopefully) then upgrade again. I'm still looking to see if there is a better solution online.

Btw the SSL issue will only be encountered if connecting by HTTPS. You can downgrade the plugin like PhAzE said (which I did) or change the url of your indexer being used in SB, CP etc to use HTTP instead. The connection won't be secure but it will work.

Phaze,

Since installing the new plugins the plex one is not working for some reason.  It appears when checking for updates it times out and the page doesnt load at all.  Also, since I updated plex isn't working at all for some reason and I am trying to figure out why now.  Is anyone else having issues? Thanks!

checking for updates from plex pass.  If I set to manual it is fine.  But I think I figured out issue with plex not running.  It looks like something happened to my library during update because if I point to a new directory it works fine.  so... looks like I have to kill everything and start from scratch.  It still does time out tho if I have it set to check for updates on plex pass on page load

Quick question, when trying to install plugins i get this error:

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/scripts/plugin on line 193

plugin: xml parse error

Google search says that it may be because i havent manually set DNS server. However when I try to turn it from auto, to manual, and type in the manual dns addresses, once i hit apply it just reverts back to "obtain automatically", with the old dns address.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to get write permission on the flash but not having much luck, was going to try link the plugins from the plugin folder on the flash, as the flash is the only files i can link in the plugin install app ( besides linking URL addresses )

I wish we had net speeds like that in my area. My max upload speed is 3mbps, so streaming anything from plex for me is nearly impossible unless its SD content.

Wow I'm sorry man. You must be in the country on dsl? I get mad at work on 50mbps Comcast and sharing with everyone in the office. I have had my server transcoding and streaming to 8 different people at once without a hitch.

Nah, I'm in Canada, where you only get two real choices to buy internet from and only one exist in an area at a time if you live in the suburbs of the city. Plus it's like triple the price you would pay for the same speeds.

After starting that " new permissions " thing in the "tools" section it says this when I try to install a plugin.

mkdir: cannot create directory '/boot/config/plugins/Sabnzbd': Read-only file system

/boot/config/plugins/Sabnzbd/Sabnzbd-PhAzE-Control-1.1.tar.gz: No such file or directory

...Unable to download missing plugin control files. Aborting install

plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

so I'm pretty sure I need to figure out how to get write permission on my flash?

***OK so now that i figured out how to keep manually selected DNS server settings the problem is fixed and the plugins are installed.***

That's strange that fix permissions would make the flash drive read only. How would unraid save its settings? Maybe bring this up as a bug to lime tech.

Unlikely to be a bug, more likely flash drive corruption made it read only. A syslog would tell. A proper defect report would require the steps to reproduce.

Just migrated from Unraid 5 to 6.

It's impossible for me to restore couchpotato's database after installing the plugin. It's always empty, and whenever I copy it from a backup to the application's config folder and restarting the app, it keeps being renamed to couchpotato.db.********_old where the stars are being replaced everytime with random characters.

Can you help me?

Wetter you running the latest couchpotato before upgrading? I know last year they did some weird db changes that messed up a lot of people databases (including mine) so if you were running an old version that might be the case.

Wetter you running the latest couchpotato before upgrading? I know last year they did some weird db changes that messed up a lot of people databases (including mine) so if you were running an old version that might be the case.

I think I was but I' m not sure  :(

Is there any way now to use the latest couchpotato.db file available?

No way that I know of. You will likely need to rescan in your database and readd your wanted list. You might find a way online on how to extract your wanted list from the old db since you may not remember all your wanted movies.

I had to do a reinstall of the Btsync plugin and now I'm getting the "can't start" "PID" error. I looked at the logs and this is what it shows:

Jul  8 23:21:54 Tower emhttp: /etc/rc.d/rc.Btsync update Stopped 2>&1

Jul  8 23:23:01 Tower emhttp: /etc/rc.d/rc.Btsync buttonstart 2>&1

Jul  8 23:23:02 Tower sudo:    root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Btsync/startcfg.sh; /mnt/cache/appdata/Btsync2/btsync --config /mnt/user/appdata/Btsync2/config.conf > /dev/null 2>&1 &

Jul  8 23:23:17 Tower emhttp: /usr/bin/tail -n 42 -f /var/log/syslog 2>&1

Anyone have any ideas on what I screwed up? Thanks in advance.

I've been trying to get Embyserver Version: 2015.07.01.1  to install on fresh build/install of 6.0-rc3 for several hours now, but have not been successful. I've searched this thread and have found similar issues but no solution(s).

My first issue is while installing, I am getting:

Verifying package Mono-PhAzE-3.8_x64.txz.
Installing package Mono-PhAzE-3.8_x64.txz:
PACKAGE DESCRIPTION:
/sbin/ldconfig: Writing of cache data failed: No space left on device
Executing install script for Mono-PhAzE-3.8_x64.txz.
Package Mono-PhAzE-3.8_x64.txz installed.

The plugin shows up in the GUI afterwards but when I run the configuration from there it seems to be going ok but at the end I get a message that "PID not created, application failed to start for some reason"

I have uninstalled and restarted, re-installed many, many times but always get the same results. I've never had any problems installing PhAzE's plugins in the past, but I could use some help with this one, it would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. This "build" is just an HP Proliant G7 N54L Microserver. NOT the one in my sig.

log_7-8-15.txt

Your install directory and config directory aren't the same are they? They shouldn't be of they are. I see one is using cache and the other is using /mnt/user.  I would recommend setting both to cache but config on a different first than the install.