[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

No space left on drive means your must have a bunch of plugins installed already or not enough ram in your system. The apps dependencies install to the ram drive where the os is located. The ram drive us the size if half your system ram. If you have only 2gb, then 1gb is the team drive size which has to good ask if the os and plugin dependencies which can fill up fast. I recommend 4gb ram, or at least have the install directories for all your plugins pointed to your cache drive.

I plan on updating the plugins to make the dependencies install to the cache drive too but that is going to take an overhaul on some of the plugins to get it working, so it will be a while for that update.

some logs from the cron updater, maybe they help to smooth something out

phaze.Sickbeard_alt.txt

Stopping Sick Beard Alt...
... Stop OK
Installing Sick Beard Alt...
Latest version found: 4a47a5cf7eff76f0d99a9c0f3b574027d1f56dd8, checking bundle folder for a copy
No copy found on USB. Downloading install file to bundle folder
fatal: Could not change back to '/root': Permission denied
Failed to download or locate Sick Beard Alt install file.  Aborting installation.

phaze.Plexconnect.txt

Stopping PlexConnect...
... Stop OK
Installing PlexConnect...
Unable to get latest version from online, checking USB for any install file
Copy found on USB, checking for MD5 file
No MD5 located, attempting decompression integrity test
Failed integrity test. Aborting installation

No space left on drive means your must have a bunch of plugins installed already or not enough ram in your system. The apps dependencies install to the ram drive where the os is located. The ram drive us the size if half your system ram. If you have only 2gb, then 1gb is the team drive size which has to good ask if the os and plugin dependencies which can fill up fast. I recommend 4gb ram, or at least have the install directories for all your plugins pointed to your cache drive.

I plan on updating the plugins to make the dependencies install to the cache drive too but that is going to take an overhaul on some of the plugins to get it working, so it will be a while for that update.

Thanks PhAzE! You are correct, only 2 gigs of ram, ordered some today, I'll update with any news.

New ram (16 gigs) arrived yesterday, installed it and everything worked on first attempt. Thanks PhAzE!

OK the changing config folder to something different worked in regards to at least the setting is now saved.  See attached screenshot(s) for plugin configuration and the folders it created.

still can't access the page....tried the IP also:

http://192.168.1.192:8096/mediabrowser/web/wizardstart.html

thanks for all of the quick replies.

This is what i was talking about when i said the new update isn't working.

OK, is there anything on the emby log file that states "error" or "warning"?

I dont know. I uninstalled and completely deleted emby and tried to reinstall it and it wouldn't work. I know, whatever it is, is causing the plugin from actually starting even if it says it started.

Does not work on port 9900 either.

attached most recent log...not sure what this error means? (a few other errors in the log file as well)

2015-07-12 10:12:46.4805 Info - SsdpHandler: MultiCast socket created

2015-07-12 10:12:46.4965 Error - App: Error launching url: http://localhost:9900/web/wizardstart.html

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.0.5666.9

Command line: /usr/lib/mono/4.5/mono-service.exe -d:/mnt/cache/apps/Embyserver -l:/var/run/Embyserver/Embyserver.pid /mnt/cache/apps/Embyserver/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /mnt/cache/apps/Emby/ProgramData-Server

server-63572292763.txt

Hey PhAzE, i have a issue with changing my password in the plex settings that you have (v2). Since the accounts were hacked and such i changed my password from using just uppercase and lowercase to other charters like $ and such and your plugin will not validate the new password. if i change the password to remove the "$"'s it works fine.

Error: "Unable to login to Plex Pass with above credentials."

Plugin: "2015.07.01.1"

Branch: plexpass

Username: ********

Password: ********

Version: 0.9.12.4.1192-9a47d21

Unraid: 5.0.6

PLUGIN LOG

/etc/rc.d/rc.Plexmediaserver enable /usr/local/Plexmediaserver /mnt/cache/appdata/plex /mnt/cache/appdata/plex/plextemp 32400 nobody plexpass ******** '$***************$' no yes yes
Stopping Plex Media Server...
... Stop OK
Updating plugin config
Updating export file
Updating application config

SYSLOG

Jul 12 12:02:13 SERVER sudo: root : TTY=console ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; nohup /usr/local/Plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" > /dev/null 2>&1 &
Jul 12 12:02:17 SERVER sudo: root : TTY=console ; PWD=/usr/local/emhttp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Plexmediaserver/startcfg.sh; /usr/local/Plexmediaserver/"Plex Media Server" --version
Jul 12 12:02:38 SERVER avahi-daemon[29908]: Invalid response packet from host 192.168.0.102.

Yea $ is the bash character for 'variable' so it parses it with the following characters as a variable, and since that doesn't exist it fails. For now just use another character or you can try with a \$ (back slash before the dollar sign) to see if that helps.

Yea $ is the bash character for 'variable' so it parses it with the following characters as a variable, and since that doesn't exist it fails. For now just use another character or you can try with a \$ (back slash before the dollar sign) to see if that helps.

Thanks for the quick reply, "\$" worked just fine.