[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

It's ready but there is something the dev needs to change for it to work properly involving both the logs and the password. I opened a ticket with him and he has it planned but I'm not sure when he plans on updating it.

Yeah, I saw that last night on the forums. Thanks for working on it!

Any update on the fix for emby?

Nothing yet, I have not been able to replicate the problem. I read on their fortunes that it was possibly a problem in the last version they released which was fixed in the update yesterday, maybe that's why I can't replicate it.

I'm trying to install sickbeard & sabnzbd and am having a couple of issues.

config:

unRaid 5.0.6

Dynamix & unmenu are installed.

I have reboot the server after installing the plugins.

issue one:

Both plugins give me an error message for the config directory as follows:

WARNING: Your config directory is not persistent and WILL NOT survive a reboot. Please locate the directory on disk for persistency

I have the config directories set as:

/mnt/Public/unRaid_Apps/Sickbeard/Config

/mnt/Public/unRaid_Apps/Sabnzbd/Config

I have also tried:

//tower/public/unRaid_Apps/Sickbeard/Config

//tower/public/unRaid_Apps/Sabnzbd/Config

issue two:

Sabnzbd won't start.  The error message is concerning the PID

PID not created, application did not start for some reason

start failed

issue three:

I would like to move my existing configurations from my win7 box.  I can find the config files for Sabnzbd and have moved them.  We'll see if it is working after I get it to start.

For Sickbeard I moved the following from my win7 box:

autoProcessTV

cache

data

lib

Logs

sickbeard.db

sickbeard.db.v15

sickbeard.db.v16

sickbeard.db.v17

sickbeard.db.v18

However, when I start sickbeard none of this configuration is read.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

issue one:

Both plugins give me an error message for the config directory as follows:

WARNING: Your config directory is not persistent and WILL NOT survive a reboot. Please locate the directory on disk for persistency

I have the config directories set as:

/mnt/Public/unRaid_Apps/Sickbeard/Config

/mnt/Public/unRaid_Apps/Sabnzbd/Config

I have also tried:

//tower/public/unRaid_Apps/Sickbeard/Config

//tower/public/unRaid_Apps/Sabnzbd/Config

Try

/mnt/user/Public/unRaid_Apps/Sickbeard/Config

/mnt/user/Public/unRaid_Apps/Sabnzbd/Config

Issue two, take out the config info you copied and see if it starts.

Issue three im not sure about because I've never tried to copy db files from windows to Linux, but as long as the apps both start with clean configs then your mostly in the clear.

Issue three im not sure about because I've never tried to copy db files from windows to Linux, but as long as the apps both start with clean configs then your mostly in the clear.

Well that didn't work.

I moved everything out of the config folder that I had created; restarted the server; Sabnzbd was listed as uninstalled; so reinstalled it; fails to start with the same error.

I'm going to kill unmenu and see if that helps.

Well that didn't work.

I moved everything out of the config folder that I had created; restarted the server; Sabnzbd was listed as uninstalled; so reinstalled it; fails to start with the same error.

I'm going to kill unmenu and see if that helps.

killing unmenu worked.  I noticed that both unmenu & Sabnzbd were using port 8080.  On my win7 machine Sabnzbd was using port 9090. 

I'm going to get it configured and then think about if I want to have unmenu back.

Thanks all.

solve two problems & discover one new one.  sigh...

Sickbeard & Sabnzbd are now running but I can't get Sickbeard to talk to Sabnznd.

In sickbeard on Config/Search Settings/NZB search I have

x Search NZBs

NZB Method - SABnzbd

SABnzbd URL - https://localhost:9090/sabnzbd/

SABnzbd Username - therightname

SABnzbd Password - therightpword

SABnzbd API Key - therightkey

SABnzbd Category - HDTV

I copied the username, password & api key from the SABnzbd config screens.

I also tried the servers name & IP address instead of localhost.

Any thoughts?

Do you have the category setup in sab? Also are you for sure using HTTPS on sab? See if it works with ssl off, since it's local host, it's not really needed unless you have external access to the app setup.

I don't have the category in SAB but I didn't on my win7 box either.  Just the default category. 

so I turned off HTTPS, changed the category in SB to default and changed the URL to

http://localhost:8080/

and it connects.  It would be nice to have https working but I'll take what I can get.

Now I'm off to update the post processing script.

Thanks.

Just want to say thanks for the great plugins.

Had been running Unraid 5 for ages with some older plugins that I honestly dont remember where I got them from.

Upgraded to Unraid 6 this week and used your plugins. Everything works perfectly and was even able to keep my plex, sickbeard, couchpotato and sab libraries/histories.

Thanks.

I'm planning on upgrading to a cache pool with unraid 6 from a single cache drive. Do I just have to copy my "config" folder from the old drive to the new cache pool to keep all my settings?

You shouldn't have to copy anything. When you add a drive to the pool raid1 balancing takes care of everything.

Well, looks like my Unraid 6 trial key has finally expired. :( Development must halt for U6 for the time being.

I've been working on V3 plugins for the past few weeks, which if successful will hopefully mve dependencies out from the RAM drive and onto the cache drive if one is present.  Depending on how many plugins you are running, this could free up to a gig of ram on your server, which means better performance! It's been a bit of a pesky logic train to sort out however but its close.

Well, looks like my Unraid 6 trial key has finally expired. :( Development must halt for U6 for the time being...

Licensing Changes

Free Trial

- Time-limited to 30 days with no per-device size limits.

- Supports up to 3 attached devices.

- Will require registration (just your e-mail and a valid GUID).

- Extensions can be requested within the WebGUI.

I'm planning on upgrading to a cache pool with unraid 6 from a single cache drive. Do I just have to copy my "config" folder from the old drive to the new cache pool to keep all my settings?

You shouldn't have to copy anything. When you add a drive to the pool raid1 balancing takes care of everything.

I've had same cache drive since unraid 5... formatted as resierfs, so I will need to reformat it plus add the new drive.

I've had same cache drive since unraid 5... formatted as resierfs, so I will need to reformat it plus add the new drive.

Yes, in that case (probably typical now that you mention it) you will have to copy.

I've looked through the thread but cant seem to find anything and I have the latest SABNZBD plugin but it keeps coming up with an error when trying to install.

"Failed to download or locate SABnzbd install file. Aborting installation."

Any idea on how to fix?

Unraid 6 beta 12