[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

07-27 11:47:13ERROR[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Couldn't move file "/mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/Complete/Movies/Child.44.2015.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS-NZBgeek.cp(tt1014763)/fKMr1FWX4PNFrzeClpy9cff3BGlZpSMHViSBM8bDOWQr.mkv" to "/mnt/user/Movies/English Movies/Child 44 (2015)/Child 44.mkv": Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/cache/appdata/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 824, in moveFile
    shutil.move(old, dest)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/shutil.py", line 302, in move
    copy2(src, real_dst)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/shutil.py", line 131, in copy2
    copystat(src, dst)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/shutil.py", line 98, in copystat
    os.utime(dst, (st.st_atime, st.st_mtime))
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/user/Movies/English Movies/Child 44 (2015)/Child 44.mkv'
07-27 11:47:13ERROR[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed renaming the file "fKMr1FWX4PNFrzeClpy9cff3BGlZpSMHViSBM8bDOWQr.mkv" : Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/cache/appdata/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 620, in scan
    self.moveFile(src, dst, use_default = not is_torrent or self.fileIsAdded(src, group))
  File "/mnt/cache/appdata/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 824, in moveFile
    shutil.move(old, dest)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/shutil.py", line 302, in move
    copy2(src, real_dst)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/shutil.py", line 131, in copy2
    copystat(src, dst)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/shutil.py", line 98, in copystat
    os.utime(dst, (st.st_atime, st.st_mtime))
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/user/Movies/English Movies/Child 44 (2015)/Child 44.mkv'

PhAze - this is from the couchpotato log - there were 2 movies which got downloaded to the SAB complete/movies folder but did not get renamed or moved - any idea why that would be?

PhAzE, I am having problem installing the Emby server app. An error message appears indicating the install failed because the Emby install file was not found, either online, or from the USB. (This might due to the combination of versions I used to manually install the plugin itself.

I want to try a manual installation of the server app but I have no clue as to which distro to select from and the file(s) I need to download. Is it possible you could give me a link to the correct install file so that all I have to do is place it on my flash drive.

Thanks

That sounds like stinging that sickbeard works have to change on their end, not something the plugin would change. However it's probably not the case, I think it relates to the cheetah dependency which it is currently broken.

The next plugin update will fix that dependency. Turns out it is hard coded to the python path and my plugins install python to a non standard location. Should be fixed later today or tomorrow.

Found the solution - it is simply changing the API_SERVER line in pynma.py to either

API_SERVER = 'www.notifymyandroid.appspot.com' or

API_SERVER = 'www.notifymyandroid.com'

(it's so far API_SERVER = 'nma.usk.bz' - and NMA works again.

Well it's happened to me again...

I hit the "Update Plex Media Server" button in the unraid plugin settings and now I can't start the Plugin.

It downloaded the new version of Plex, but when it tried to install, it just kept saying Cannot Write: no space on disk

I have it installed to: /usr/local/Plexmediaserver

Config: /mnt/cache/.appdata/libraries/plex

When I try to start it it says. PID not created. Application did not start for some reason.

It's got me thinking that there is some configuration file that is telling it there is still an update going on because it never completed or something.

Anyway, I'm dead in the water. Help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I got it to install to the cache drive, but it always fails now when I try to install to ram like I've always done in the past.

Well it's happened to me again...

I hit the "Update Plex Media Server" button in the unraid plugin settings and now I can't start the Plugin.

It downloaded the new version of Plex, but when it tried to install, it just kept saying Cannot Write: no space on disk

I have it installed to: /usr/local/Plexmediaserver

Config: /mnt/cache/.appdata/libraries/plex

When I try to start it it says. PID not created. Application did not start for some reason.

It's got me thinking that there is some configuration file that is telling it there is still an update going on because it never completed or something.

Anyway, I'm dead in the water. Help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I got it to install to the cache drive, but it always fails now when I try to install to ram like I've always done in the past.

Installing to the cache drive is the preferred way but that write error you saw means the ram drive is full. The ram drive is set by unraid to be half the size of your ram i believe. So depending on which plugins you have installed and their dependencies, it could fill up fast especially on low ram servers.

The good news is that I'm working in a plugin update that will get the dependencies off the ram drive, but the bad news is that plex has no dependencies so it will not affect that plugin anyways.  Glad you were able to get it working again though.

Sorry, but now Headphones just doesn't install at all on my machine (clean install from *.plg).

The Plugins page shows it as installed, the Settings page shows it as Mot Installed (any click on the Install button reloads the page, with the Pluginstill showing as Uninstalled) and changing the settings (no matter what the values) and clicking Apply throws me back to the original sttings - nothing was applied.

Uninstalling the plugin from the Settings page has the same effect as installing it: Nothing happens. Removing it via the Plugins page works.

Sorry, but now Headphones just doesn't install at all on my machine (clean install from *.plg).

The Plugins page shows it as installed, the Settings page shows it as Mot Installed (any click on the Install button reloads the page, with the Pluginstill showing as Uninstalled) and changing the settings (no matter what the values) and clicking Apply throws me back to the original sttings - nothing was applied.

Uninstalling the plugin from the Settings page has the same effect as installing it: Nothing happens. Removing it via the Plugins page works.

What port are you using for Headphones? make sure its not set to conflict with any other plugin including port 8080.

Sounds more like a problem with the USB being readonly

Not likely, I can manually write to the USB  - I just modified the *.plg file to reflect the settings I want (config file written to the cache drive and a bit of other stuff). When I then reload the settings page for Headphones, the settings are correctly read from the plg-file. But when I hit Install again, still nothing is being written to the cache drive. And the Headphones dir as well as the config dir in it show drwxrwxrwx on ls -alt.

???

Edit: I can't believe it: I just powered the NAS down and checked the USB drive for file corruption - nothing.

I put the USB back, fired up the NAS, mounted the disks - Headphones installed cleanly.

:o

Ok here is the Ubooquity plugin for testing. I just want to make sure it installs correctly and runs before i release it officially on the first page.  I've tested it myself and see no issues so far.

UBOOQUITY

Let me know if anything looks strange or isn't working and I'll try to fix it right away.

Just a quick note on this v3 plugin, dependencies for this are installed to the cache drive if you have one, and to the usual spot if you don't.  If all goes well with this plugin's functionality, I will be updating the rest of the plugins to follow this method as it will clear up a lot of RAM on our servers (again only if you have a cache drive present).

There is a loading animation now that tells you what the plugin is doing on page load, however it only works on unraid 6. I can't seem to get the DIV to load on unraid 5 before the rest of the page loads. I have no idea why but I gave up trying after a week. If anyone has experience with web programming and is using unraid 5, and wants to check the PHP file (it is right near the top of the file) to see how to force the animation to load on unraid 5, be my guest.  Unraid 6 it just worked as it was supposed to.

Ok here is the Ubooquity plugin for testing. I just want to make sure it installs correctly and runs before i release it officially on the first page.  I've tested it myself and see no issues so far.

UBOOQUITY

Let me know if anything looks strange or isn't working and I'll try to fix it right away.

So far installed and working wonderfully on my unRAID 6.0.1 server.

Looking forward to dumping Calibre! :)

Update for all plugins using openssl is live:

- CA Root Certificates are now added for Unraid 5 users

- This fixes SSL errors while keeping all validation for Python on

- Without Root Certs, not even valid sites would validate, these do not ship with Unraid 5 by default but do on Unraid 6

Otherwise nothing else has changed, so update, let me know of any new issues, and also post here if it solves your SSL issues (or if it doesn't more specifically).

-=PhAzE=-

Works perfectly on 5.

Thanks for all your work!

Just a notice, there's an update for PMS that doesn't show up in the plugin.

The new version is .10 (.8 is the most recent in the plugin).

Just an FYI.

Latest official releases on their website are currently

Regular: 0.9.12.8.1362-4601e39

Plex-Pass: 0.9.12.8.1362-4601e39

My plugin downloads the releases from their site, so once they update their site, the plugin will notify you.