[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Basically, you need to remove the files from the cache folder in your config folder. Can you access your config folder from windows, like did you make it a share or anything?

In the plex gui there is an option to clear database and empty trash bin, you can try those too.

Where do I find the config folder, is it on the boot (flash drive)? I can't seem to locate one anywhere else, and I've been into all the folders, can't see what I am supposed to delete.

Doing those two things in Plex has not effect.

I'm also experiencing others issues too, I'll go to unmatch a film and it will tell me there was a problem or I'll change a movie poster and it will tell me the changes could not be saved.

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks

Hi, I've been reading posts for 2 hours and can't find a solution. I just moved to Unraid V6.1 and installed the phaze plex plugin. I am getting the two warnings below. 

Config directory will be created when you start the application] Config directory does not exist

Transcode directory can bloat and fill your RAM which may cause system stability problems so it is recommended to locate this folder on a physical drive] Transcode directory located on RAM drive

I have tried to change the directory settings but it won't let me and just defaults back to :

/usr/local/Plexmediaserver/config

/tmp/Plexmediaserver

How do I fix this as whenever I re-boot, my entire library within plex gets wiped.

Thanks

Hi, I've been reading posts for 2 hours and can't find a solution. I just moved to Unraid V6.1 and installed the phaze plex plugin. I am getting the two warnings below. 

Config directory will be created when you start the application] Config directory does not exist

Transcode directory can bloat and fill your RAM which may cause system stability problems so it is recommended to locate this folder on a physical drive] Transcode directory located on RAM drive

I have tried to change the directory settings but it won't let me and just defaults back to :

/usr/local/Plexmediaserver/config

/tmp/Plexmediaserver

How do I fix this as whenever I re-boot, my entire library within plex gets wiped.

Thanks

Try editing the config file in /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediacenter/Plexmediacenter.cfg

Manually enter the paths and then just stop and start the app again.

Meh - upgrade now works, but we're back to the problem of the root certificates being invalid again (and the previous patch no longer appears to work in 0.8.0)

PhAzE - sorry to be a pain - but what do we have to do to figure out why the root certs aren't correct on 5.x

So it should make it work for now (and indeed I have just updated through the plugin!!) - but we'll need to ask PhAzE nicely for a different approach in the future ;-)

EDIT:

And fixed it myself (at least temporarily)

wget http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-current/slackware/n/ca-certificates-20150426-noarch-2.txz
installpkg ca-certificates-20150426-noarch-2.txz

And I'm back to downloading again...

Just FYI it's not just 8.0. Certs no longer work with 7.20 after upgrading plugin. I haven't tried that different certs package fix yet to verify if that fixes it.

Ok so I from the CLI I have made it into the following directory:

/usr/local/Plexmediaserver/config/Plex Media Server/cache

and found a directory called PhotoTranscoder with a ton of numbered subdirectories, are these what I am supposed to delete? If so, what is the command from the CLI?

Thanks

AM

Updated SAB plugin

rebooted

Tested and verified it still wasn't grabbing the nzbs (getting wait fetching message)

Ran:

wget http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-current/slackware/n/ca-certificates-20150426-noarch-2.txz

from command line in putty.

Tried again and it still didn't work.

Restarted SAB and still didn't work

So unless there's an extra step in there that wasn't mentioned that I didn't do, that fix doesn't work for me.

Correction:

Downgraded plugin and it's not working. First time when I upgraded and it didn't work,  I downgraded and it worked again. Now it's not. Only difference between first and last try was I installed those certs.

Updated SAB plugin

rebooted

Tested and verified it still wasn't grabbing the nzbs (getting wait fetching message)

Ran:

from command line in putty.

Tried again and it still didn't work.

Restarted SAB and still didn't work

So unless there's an extra step in there that wasn't mentioned that I didn't do, that fix doesn't work for me.

Correction:

Downgraded plugin and it's not working. First time when I upgraded and it didn't work,  I downgraded and it worked again. Now it's not. Only difference between first and last try was I installed those certs.

That only downloads the file, you need to install it after with:

Upgradepkg --install-new /path/to/file.txz

That only downloads the file, you need to install it after with:

Upgradepkg --install-new /path/to/file.txz

Thought that's what:

did?

Ran:

upgradepkg --install-new ca-certificates-20150426-noarch-2.txz

And got the message:

Skipping package ca-certificates-20150426-noarch-2 (already installed)

Rebooted  with old 2015.07.28.1 plugin still installed

Verified still not working as is

and just ran:

Still can't fetch nzbs

Updated to 2015.09.11.1 plugin

rebooted

Verfied still not working as is

ran

Not fetching nzbs

Any idea why it went back to working after the first time I upgraded, found it broken then downgraded but won't work after after downgrading now?

Ok so I think have something new

I'm running the following phaze plugins:

sabnzb

sickbeard

sickbeardalt

transmission

When I updated I updated to 2015.09.11.1 for all

When Sabnzbd wasn't working I just downgrade it to 2015.07.28.1 but left the rest upgraded.

That got it back working the first time. Then upgraded Sabnzbd again to test that cert fix, it didn't work, downgraded then

still didn't work etc.

That whole time I still had the other plugins on 2015.09.11.1

Went all the way back to 2015.05.03.1 before the new python package for Sabnzbd while others were still on 2015.09.11.1

That worked even though it showed the dependency as the new python package (2.7.10 instead of 2.7.3 that it comes with)

Then upgraded just sabnzbd to 2015.07.28

Didn't work again

Downgraded all plugins to 2015.07.28

Now Sabnzbd fetches nzbs again while on 2015.07.28

I have problem with post-processing files in Headphones. Everything works up to certain point. Nzb is sent to SAB and downloaded, FLAC files are converted to mp3 using ffmpeg and log files shows that post-processing is completed. I did specify in Headphones settings that files should be moved form cache drive (/mnt/cache/ready/music) to folders mp3 --> /mnt/user/Media/Audio/Mp3 and flac --> /mnt/user/Media/Audio/Flac but nothing happens.

Headphones plugin is installed for user nobody, but I tried also root user and I got the same results

Any ideas what might be causing this problem?

Is anyone able to help me? This plex setup problem is driving me nuts, I am unable to change the path for the config/library setup in the webgui, is there another way?

Below is my workaround.

Leave the settings in the gui as they are.

Replace /mnt/user/plugins/Plexmediaserver with your own path if you wish.

mkdir -p /mnt/user/plugins/Plexmediaserver/tmp
chmod 1777 /mnt/user/plugins/Plexmediaserver/tmp
cp -Rp /usr/local/Plexmediaserver/config /mnt/user/plugins/Plexmediaserver

cat >>/boot/config/go <<EOF
[ -d /usr/local/Plexmediaserver ] || mkdir /usr/local/Plexmediaserver
ln -s /mnt/user/plugins/Plexmediaserver/config /usr/local/Plexmediaserver
[ -d /tmp/Plexmediaserver ] && rmdir /tmp/Plexmediaserver
ln -s /mnt/user/plugins/Plexmediaserver/tmp /tmp/Plexmediaserver
EOF

Hope this helps.

I have just updated 15 of the plugins to use the certificate package mentioned a few posts back. Hopefully that will resolve the certificate issues some people were having. Make sure to update all of my plugins that show an update, then reboot your server.  That will clear out the old certificate store, and only the new one will be installed.