[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Are you on unraid 5 and using dynamix?

If so, the issue won't be fixed until im back from vacation.

HI Phaze

I managed to get up and running again in a sort of fashion, im now running Installed Version: 0.9.12.11.1406-8403350 of Plex but its a little flaky. I have a lot of stops and starts during play back and it goes back to the loading screen, sometimes it will just sit there waiting. I also lost Sonnar  but have since recovered that, as i said something funky happened when i updated the plex client.

running unraid 5.0.5 with dynamix as per your email.

regards

Bob

I have a problem with the gui interface to the plugins.  I'm running unRaid 5.0.6.

From the setting tab if I select any of the pluggins I get a page that has the limetech menus & a single grey box with the icon of the plugin.  I have to click that box to get to the page for the plugin.  However the really problem is what happens next.  After clicking, say SABnzbd, its page loads but with a cube of blue boxes that rotate (indicating a "wait" function??).  At this point nothing happens.  None of the buttons on the page load.

This means that while updating a plugin I can't START it.

I have a problem with the gui interface to the plugins.  I'm running unRaid 5.0.6.

We interrupt this fine program with a message from your sponsors!  :D

We STRONGLY RECOMMEND upgrading to the latest v6!

* ALL versions prior to the current v6 have known security vulnerabilities, making them vulnerable to attack by an infected machine on your local network.

* LimeTech has been seriously considering for some time moving ALL older versions to End-Of-Life, all versions prior to v6.

* Maintenance and support is becoming harder and scarcer as time goes by.  There are fewer and fewer people familiar with your version able or willing to help.

* Numerous bugs have been fixed.  You may be running without issue now, but something can still go wrong, or you may try something different, and run into an issue long fixed in newer versions.

* You're missing out on a lot of new features, and perhaps better performance too.

* After upgrading, you will still be able to run all of your favorite PhAzE plugins!  And they may even run better!  Or you may find alternative ways to run your favorite applications, that work better in your environment.

Why not check out the Upgrading to UnRAID v6 guide?

Now back to your fine and very long running program (169 pages of it)!  (Apologies to PhAzE for this interruption!)

Hey I am running the newest unRAID 6.1.3

I just installed the plexmediaserver.plg, then I head over to settings and enter the app by clicking the icon. I type in as I want to set up plex but when I hit apply the site just refreshes but nothing changes???

Please help me... What to do? Change permissions? How do I change those? How do I run commands?

I am getting furious... Have tested around for hours.......

-Sincerely TrueType

I have another problem when I try to install Couchpotato. Everything works except when I press the start button. Then I get this error down in the left corner saying "Starting CouchPotato... Start failed: No PID created" and then the site refreshes and I am back again without the server started. Is there any solution to this?

I have another problem when I try to install Couchpotato. Everything works except when I press the start button. Then I get this error down in the left corner saying "Starting CouchPotato... Start failed: No PID created" and then the site refreshes and I am back again without the server started. Is there any solution to this?

Post screenshot of plugin settings page.

Not too sure what happens or what to do. I am getting this with Plex and Transmission Plugin.

plugin: installing: /boot/config/plugins-error/Plexmediaserver.plg

Installing Plexmediaserver plugin

Checking for current bundle files

Control file: Not Found

Dependency file: Not found

Check OK!

Downloading new control file

Install failed: Unable to detect internet connection

plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

I can update others unraid plugins without any issues.

If I try download the Emby plugins. I get this.

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg

plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg ... done

Installing Embyserver plugin

Mono file: Not found

Check OK!

Thanks.

Phaze,

A little off topic for which I apologize, but I've been curious for a bit. I remember you saying something a while back, but I'm not sure if anything came of it. Are you still planning on converting your plugins over to docker containers? I've started converting over to containers, but there are so many different ones by different authors, trying to keep up and figure out which are the best to go with gets complicated. I've trusted your plugins for a few years now, so figured I'd check up in the hopes of Phaze docker containers coming soon. ;)

Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Phaze : Quick question. I'm running 5.0.5 of unRaid (yes I know I should update, its on my to do list) and using the SabNZB plugin. Do you have any plans to release a build of the 0.8.0 beta that they have out? Specifically I'm after the 7zip support which seems to be cropping up a fair bit recently.

On the plugin when you set "use beta" to yes, doesn't it load 0.8.x already?

Hello!

Down in the left corner you can see the error after I pressed "Start" then after this message the site refreshes and I am back again.

6a69e_startcouchpotato.png

Hello!

Down in the left corner you can see the error after I pressed "Start" then after this message the site refreshes and I am back again.

I feel so noob at this, sorry. Got it working now.

871eb_damn.png

Not too sure what happens or what to do. I am getting this with Plex and Transmission Plugin.

plugin: installing: /boot/config/plugins-error/Plexmediaserver.plg

Installing Plexmediaserver plugin

Check OK!

I can update others unraid plugins without any issues.

If I try download the Emby plugins. I get this.

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg

plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/master/Plugins/Embyserver.plg ... done

Installing Embyserver plugin

Mono file: Not found

Check OK!

Thanks.

I had the exact same issue has this guy.

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=42131.0

But I managed to re-install Plex, Transmission and Emby Server by playing with the validation that is checking the internet connection. Just setting HasNet to "no" was fine.

Like the guy in that thread I was able to ping stuff and I was able to update other non-PhAzE plugins. I am still not sure what is the issue with the internet connection.

Phaze : Quick question. I'm running 5.0.5 of unRaid (yes I know I should update, its on my to do list) and using the SabNZB plugin. Do you have any plans to release a build of the 0.8.0 beta that they have out? Specifically I'm after the 7zip support which seems to be cropping up a fair bit recently.

On the plugin when you set "use beta" to yes, doesn't it load 0.8.x already?

Ok .. now I feel stupid :) Yes it does, upgraded to 0.8.x without any issues. Huge thank you as ever.

Hi

This is driving me crazy. I'm running 5.0.5 now for some time and for many month everything worked fine. So does the Plex plugin.

A few day ago my Amazon Fire TV told me, that I have to update Plex server. To do so I opened the settings page and clicked on the Plex Media Server icon and all I could see was an empty page like this.

2015-11-04_14-27-52.png

Couldn't find a reason and so decided to completely wipe everything and reinstall plex from scratch.

Unfortunately that didn't help. There is still not access to the configuration page.

Plex is running as I edited /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver/Plexmediaserver.cfg but why is the configuration page not working anymore. I don't have many plugins installed. SNAP is the only one by now.

Any ideas someone?

petjek