[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Hi PhAzE, I thoroughly appreciate your hard work and I'll be making a donation next week, however I'm about to pull my hair out. Sabnzbd keeps crashing but I can't seem to find out why in the logs, when I try to restart it keeps saying PID failed to create. However, if I change both ports in the settings before I start sab starts.

But it just keeps crashing, it seems to be on big downloads like 6GB+, I have recently changed my cache drive to an SSD but I do believe this was happening before I did that.

As said I've checked the sab log and also syslog but nothing anywhere, I'm relatively a noob when it comes to the linux OS though.

I'd appreciate any help on this, as said I'm losing my mind with it.

Look for a setting in sab called "article cache limit" and try setting it to 256m

Not sure why but setting it larger stops crashing with large files. Or at least it did on mine.

No luck with this I'm afraid, I can't see how your plugin could be the culprit, I'll head over to the sabnzbd forums and see if they can help, thanks though.

Hi PhAzE, thanks for the great plugins. I need to replace my cache drive as it has a few errors and thought in the interm I could move all my plugins to a array drive. This works fine but the common folder you use to store all additional plugins etc keeps being recreated under /mnt/cache is there a way for me to recreate it under my new arrary folder?

If your cache drive is not available it should automatically move the PhAzE-Common folder into the /usr/local folder. Basically once you remove the drive and reboot or will auto happen.

I haven't put in a way to manually set it anywhere else, but might in the future.

If your cache drive is not available it should automatically move the PhAzE-Common folder into the /usr/local folder. Basically once you remove the drive and reboot or will auto happen.

I haven't put in a way to manually set it anywhere else, but might in the future.

Awesome, thanks. I'll do that

my nas shutdown the other day and all of my torrents disappeared and not transmission will not auto load when the nas restarts. i do not really care about he torrents but i would like to know what happened to them but i really would like to get transmission working again. everytime the nas reboots transmission needs to be manually installed

I'm having some trouble getting PMS installed.

I just upgraded to v6. started with a clean install and the array is up and running fine, parity check with no errors.

Install the PMS plugin by copying link from OP, all looks good, settings page comes up with PMS NOT INSTALLED and waiting for config. Reboot.

Head back to PMS settings and press install and the install process hangs. I have IPMI console open so I can see what's going on. (see Console DL error below) it seems to indicate that theres trouble DLing. So I go to Plex DLs get a copy of the txz, rename it to 'Plexmediaserver-PhAzE-0.9.15.2.1663-7efd046-x64.txz', put it in the config folder and reboot.

console%20DL%20error_zpspejszikc.jpg

Array comes up as expected, PMS settings page says NOT INSTALLED still, and log indicates (I think) that a dependency is missing. I figured the DL from Plex is what it's looking for.

2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	************************** 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Installing Plexmediaserver plugin 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Checking for current bundle files 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Control file: Found correct version 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Dependency file: Not found 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Check OK! 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Locating and removing old bundle files 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Running install script for Plex Media Server 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Verifying plugin config file elements 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Verification OK! 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Installing control file 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Control file install OK! 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Removing Windows carriage characters from important files 
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Cleaning up temp files and folders
2016-02-06 11:34:24 [iNFO]	Install complete!

Since I've been messing around with this for days, I thought I would touch base here. I must be missing something simple. My instict is to press the install button again, now that I have a good DL from Plex directly, but I'm not sure.

p.s. I had the plugin working great under v5 forever.

Update: I went ahead and installed again, and things seem OK. It did take 2 attempts to get settings to stick, and occ. the settings page does not see my internet connection (??) but seems to be working. <fingers crossed>

Glad to see it's working.  It only can't detect internet if you are not able to ping google.  I'm not sure why it would take multiple times for settings to stick, but they are saved to your USB stick, so either there was a problem with saving to the stick, or permissions were messed up on the /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver folder.

Thanks for the answer. I seem to be having random connection issues with v6 of UnRAID, everything will be working fine and then I try to access another page of the GUI and I get a 'connot connect to server 'Tower' message. I also don't see my shares exported, but they seem to be present if i telnet over to the server. weird. Never had anything like that happen w/ v5.

in re: the permissions thing, this was on a completely clean reinstall.

Glad to see it's working.  It only can't detect internet if you are not able to ping google.  I'm not sure why it would take multiple times for settings to stick, but they are saved to your USB stick, so either there was a problem with saving to the stick, or permissions were messed up on the /boot/config/plugins/Plexmediaserver folder.

I typically use IP. I can get it to come up for a while after a reboot,but then lose connectivity. sometimes it comes back sometimes I have to power down a few times to get back in. Frustrating.

When I get booted, if I try to connect again I will get an error that says 'This file server will not allow any additional users to log on. Try again later." It's only me logging on

i have a problem with filebot plugin (running unraid 6.1.7)

settings page says that the plugin is running, but installed version is unknown and java is not working. there is also newer version to install (4.6.1), but clicking the "update" button does nothing

this is the output of "filebot" command:

root@unraid:~# filebot
/usr/local/Filebot/filebot.sh: line 21: cd: /root: Permission denied
/usr/local/Filebot/filebot.sh: line 43: /mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/java/bin/java: Permission denied