[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I have tried a bunch of times installing Sickrage,couchpotato and cant seem to get it to work. Everytime I get an error saying,

/bin/bash: /mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/usr/bin/git: Permission denied

rm: cannot remove '/tmo/sickrage-405955' : No such file or directory

I have tried rebooting, uninstall and re install, deleting config files nothing seems to work

PhAzE, you are approaching 200 pages!  You probably deserve some kind of award, for longevity and plugin popularity, etc.

Any thoughts about reorganizing for the future?  Just a suggestion, but how about announcing 2 new threads for support, one for all v5 support and one for all v6 support.

Any one else having issues getting the plex pass to verify? I've checked the credentials i'm using and they are correct, however it will not use the plex pass channel.

Yea I'm having a problem too. I spent 4 hours looking into it but I'll have to continue tomorrow. The strange let is that from command line it works sometimes. Almost like their site isn't responding properly to cookie logins.

Anyways, tomorrow I will see where it goes.

Glad to see I'm not alone on the plexpass authentication issue. -

I'm also having an issue with transcoding on /tmp. It seemed to work at one time but now I cannot get it to work for the life of me. It's not that big of a deal but I like the idea of transcoding to ramdisk, is anyone else able to do this successfully?

for google (Unable to login to PlexPass with above credentials)

The thing about RAM is that Unraid OS only uses up to half your system RAM. If you have 4gb of ram on the server then 2gb is available for Unraid OS. That hold the entire OS, and anything you install under any directory that is not /mnt.

That being said, is possible there's not enough room left to transcode.

Ok Plex has been updated.

Plugin now uses URL encoding for all elements passed to plex.tv, as well as between php and bash scripts.  This should help with complex passwords so they aren't mutated during the pass, and also lets my plugin log into plex.tv again.

-=PhAzE=-

Ok Plex has been updated.

Plugin now uses URL encoding for all elements passed to plex.tv, as well as between php and bash scripts.  This should help with complex passwords so they aren't mutated during the pass, and also lets my plugin log into plex.tv again.

-=PhAzE=-

Thanks, verified and logged in as plex pass again!

Ah OK that makes sense however what is confusing me is that I had another installation, on another VM using that same location and Sonarr doesn't seem to pick up the existing config... it's treating it like a clean install.... that is what had me wondering if the symlink isn't working correctly.  I will investigate now that I understand what's supposed to happen.

UPDATE: **Resolved**

The symlink for my previous install was pointing to an unexpected location.... I synced the new location and life is good!

That is correct. Sonarr stored is config files there and my plugin symlinks that directory to wherever you set it in the plugin. Sonarr thinks that's where the files are going but in fact they are not.

@Phaze,

Without reading back through 192 pages I am hoping you can verify these steps to upgrade my plugins.

I am currently on unRAID Server Pro version: 5.0.6 with very old plugins, am and the process of starting my migration to unRAID Release 6.1.9.  My server is very stable so I did not keep up with the plugins as they evolved.  I still plan on using the plugins in V6 for a long time versus .  These are the plugins I use.

CouchPotato

Headphones

Plex Media Server

SABnzbd

Sick Beard

As the first step, I need to get to the latest version of the plugin(s).  These are my planed steps to get the pluggins current.  Am I missing anything or is there a better way?

1. Copy my current flash drive to my backup flash so any fall back only requires swapping flash disks.

2. Boot system with “new” backup flash.  Verify everything is still ok and working

3. Copy \\TOWER\flash\config\plugins to \\TOWER\flash\config\Backup_plugins

4. Make a backup of my “apps” folder on my cache driver where all my apps live.

5. Make the following changes to \\TOWER\flash\config\plugins

5.1 For each plugin, delete all of the files in its sub directory, except the.cfg file.  I.e in \\TOWER\flash\config\plugins\Couchpotato only the file Couchpotato.cfg file would be left.

5.2 Delete the plugin, ie Couchpotato.plg from the plugins directory.

5.3 Repeat for each of the plugins.

6. Install the latest plugins to my \\TOWER\flash\config\plugins directory.

Is there any other files or directories I need to remove to get to the latest

7. Reboot my server and verify everything is ok.

To migrate to R6, I plan on basically doing a new config and re configuring everything to get rid of any crud that has built up.

After I get the system up to 6 and reconfigured, I was going to add the plugins back to the plugin folder plus each of the plugins subdirectories with its “cfg” file and reboot and let it reinstall the plugins and apps.

Is there anything special I need to do to reinstall the plugins when I get to 6.  If you have already covered this can you point me to the post?

What version of plugins are you running currently?

Some of that is a bit overkill. No need to delete any files from my plugins. If your doing a clean install, setup your USB with the Unraid 6 files fresh, once booted and configured to your liking, install the plugins from the plugins tab in Unraid gui using the URL links in the first post of this thread.

In the plugin settings page point the directories to the same places you did on your current setup and use the same ports, and hit apply. It should find your install after the page refreshes and you're good to go.

This will be a multi-phase upgrade.  I want to get the plugins update first.  A week or so later I'll go to V6.  I am very conservative during upgrades and want to be able to fall back very easily.  I was not sure about your plugins and wanted to make sure there would be no issues.

CouchPotato - Plugin Version: 2015.05.03.1

Headphones - Plugin Version: 2015.05.03.1

Plex Media Server - Plugin Version: 2015.05.03.1

SABnzbd - Plugin Version: 2015.05.03.1

Sick Beard -Plugin Version: 2015.05.03.1