[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I'm getting these errors with sabnzbd 1.0.0 when trying to add NZB's or when Sonarr is trying to add them:

ERROR 26/03/2016 05:44 [26/Mar/2016:05:44:59] HTTP 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 663, in respond
    self.body.process()
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 996, in process
    super(RequestBody, self).process()
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 540, in process
    proc(self)
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 223, in process_multipart_form_data
    process_multipart(entity)
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 215, in process_multipart
    part.process()
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 538, in process
    self.default_proc()
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 710, in default_proc
    self.file = self.read_into_file()
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 725, in read_into_file
    self.read_lines_to_boundary(fp_out=fp_out)
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 682, in read_lines_to_boundary
    fp_out.write(line)
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device
ERROR 26/03/2016 03:40 [26/Mar/2016:03:40:56] HTTP 
    self.body.process()
    proc(self)
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 223, in process_multipart_form_data
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 215, in process_multipart
    part.process()
    self.default_proc()
  File "/usr/local/Sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 682, in read_lines_to_boundary
    fp_out.write(line)
ERROR 26/03/2016 01:52 [26/Mar/2016:01:52:24] HTTP 
    self.body.process()
    proc(self)
    part.process()
    self.default_proc()
    fp_out.write(line)

This has been happening for a couple of days, in fact all in all some strange things have happened over the past couple of days, however I managed to get everything working correctly. Last night I was able to add NZB's fine to it, I don't know where the IOError is coming from, everything is running from the cache drive which has around 150GB free.

I'm thinking this maybe a post I need to take over to the sabnzbd forums.

When I initially start the array and sabnzbd I can add files manually absolutely fine, once I leave it for half hour to an hour, when I add an NZB file, whether manually or through sonarr I get the IO error, however, I can still add NZB's with a URL. In order to be able to be able to add files manually again I have to do a system reboot.

The cache drive is a 250GB Samsung EVO SSD, I've had it in there for around 3 months or so, I've run a short SMART test with no errors.

After upgrading sabnzbd from 0.7.2 to 1.0.0 i got the following log entry in sabnzbd:

Cannot write to INI file /mnt/cache/.plugins/sabzb/config/sabnzbd.ini

maybe a permissions issue?

Likely that. 1.0 marks a big change for sab vs 0.7 so I recommend deleting the config folder and starting fresh to be safe. Some of the settings changed. Remember to set the "article cache limit" to something like 64m or 128m as I found it likes to crash on Unraid with large downloads unless that value is increased.

There's definitely something weird going on with 1.0.0. I am not sure if it's an issue with the unRAID plugin or SABnzbd or both. In my case ever since I upgraded to 1.0.0 I get endless errors like this:

2016-03-27 11:47:25,100::ERROR::[config:842] Cannot create backup file for /boot/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini.bak
2016-03-27 11:47:25,100::INFO::[config:843] Traceback: 
  File "/usr/local/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/config.py", line 839, in save_config
    shutil.copymode(filename, bakname)
  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/shutil.py", line 91, in copymode
    os.chmod(dst, mode)
OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted: '/boot/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini.bak'

Everything seems to work fine but the real problem is going in to the web interface and changing settings - this error seems to prevent any setting changes from being saved.

I also tried a complete clean start after nuking my config folder. I go to the wizard and set everything up but from there it seems unable to save the settings and sabnzbd can't be reached via the web interface. I think it gets stuck in a limbo where the ini settings cannot be saved and there aren't enough settings to launch either.

I've tried searching the net for similar issues and the closest thing I've come across is http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?t=11051 where they are talking about the proper location of the config file. So could the issue be launching sabnzbd via plugin like this: /usr/local/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:5847 --config-file /boot/sabnzbd --pidfile /var/run/Sabnzbd/Sabnzbd.pid ? Maybe sabnzbd doesn't like where the config file is placed and gets confused?

I am running it in Docker also and had errors for "unable to create file, disk is write protected" or something along those lines.

It's likely issues with the app as my plugins don't touch any part of the program that would affect writing to disk.

I suggest you set your config folder to somewhere on your cache drive instead, or on one of the disks. That will eliminate and possibility of it being a USB problem. 

So I just did a routine restart because I noticed that Sonarr wasn't running right.

After my reboot, some of my media plugins weren't installed or running anymore (PhAzE version of SabNZBD, Couchpotato, Sonarr).

Plex is still running.

Here's what the settings page for these broken plugins look like. What's happening?!

Oh and I've tried clicking the install button and downgrading the plugin with no luck.

2016-03-26_14-35-00.jpg.4c2f1317f8e9a31eb3d3cb1b7451de69.jpg

So I just did a routine restart because I noticed that Sonarr wasn't running right.

After my reboot, some of my media plugins weren't installed or running anymore (PhAzE version of SabNZBD, Couchpotato, Sonarr).

Plex is still running.

Here's what the settings page for these broken plugins look like. What's happening?!

Oh and I've tried clicking the install button and downgrading the plugin with no luck.

Why are you running such an old beta? The current stable version of unRAID is 6.1.9.

Something has happened to the common folder, delete it.

- Stop all PhAzE plugins

- Delete folder /mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common

- Start plugins again

I was able to delete all the files in those folders, but it was saying I didn't have permission to delete the actual folders. Since the files were deleted, I tried restarting the plugins anyway. Still no luck.

I'm getting these errors with sabnzbd 1.0.0 when trying to add NZB's or when Sonarr is trying to add them:

ERROR 26/03/2016 05:44 [26/Mar/2016:05:44:59] HTTP 
    self.body.process()
    proc(self)
    part.process()
    self.default_proc()
    fp_out.write(line)
ERROR 26/03/2016 03:40 [26/Mar/2016:03:40:56] HTTP 
    self.body.process()
    proc(self)
    part.process()
    self.default_proc()
    fp_out.write(line)
ERROR 26/03/2016 01:52 [26/Mar/2016:01:52:24] HTTP 
    self.body.process()
    proc(self)
    part.process()
    self.default_proc()
    fp_out.write(line)

This has been happening for a couple of days, in fact all in all some strange things have happened over the past couple of days, however I managed to get everything working correctly. Last night I was able to add NZB's fine to it, I don't know where the IOError is coming from, everything is running from the cache drive which has around 150GB free.

I'm not sure why, I've not looked in to it just yet, but Headphones was causing this issue, after I disabled it at boot it fixed the problem.

This issue also caused my shares to stop working so they couldn't be accessed on the network, both samba and nfs. Since disabling headphones I've had no issues at all.

Running into the following error whenever attempting to "Refresh" or search for a movie in Couchpotato on Unraid 5.0.5.

### Logs:

```

03-30 16:33:21 ERROR [ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "quality.single", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler

return handler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/quality/main.py", line 117, in single

quality = db.get('quality', identifier, with_doc = True)['doc']

File "/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner

res = f(*args, **kwargs)

File "/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 944, in get

raise RecordNotFound("Not found")

RecordNotFound: Not found

encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--data_dir', '/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotatodata', '--daemon', '--pid_file', '/var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid'] app_dir=/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato data_dir=/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotatodata desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotatodata/settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir='/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotatodata', debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)

I have completely removed my install and data directories and redownloaded the plugin, but the exact same issue is persisting after starting from scratch. Any thoughts?

Running into the following error whenever attempting to "Refresh" or search for a movie in Couchpotato on Unraid 5.0.5.

### Logs:

```

03-30 16:33:21 ERROR [ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "quality.single", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler

File "/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/quality/main.py", line 117, in single

File "/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner

res = f(*args, **kwargs)

File "/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 944, in get

encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--data_dir', '/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotatodata', '--daemon', '--pid_file', '/var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid'] app_dir=/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotato data_dir=/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotatodata desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotatodata/settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir='/mnt/user/Downloads/apps/couchpotatodata', debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/Couchpotato/Couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)

I have completely removed my install and data directories and redownloaded the plugin, but the exact same issue is persisting after starting from scratch. Any thoughts?

CP likes to have it's config file located on a drive instead of a share. Try setting it to /mnt/cache or /mnt/disk1 instead of /mnt/user.

I installed Filebot, but when I try to run it, I get this:

/usr/local/Filebot/filebot.sh: line 43: java: command not found

I don't think startcfg is getting run for whatever reason.

I'll check later tonight.

Thanks I checked the ENV VARS and JAVA_HOME looks OK, but it shows up in the PATH as just /bin. The {JAVA_HOME} piece is being truncated.

Hi Phaze

awesome work you been doing i been installing a few things and they work perfectly

tho i ran into a little problem with sonarr

when i want to shut down arrays i cant do that before i manually go in to sonarr and "shutdown" it from there

do you have any idea what to do to fix that

I'll check later tonight.

Thanks I checked the ENV VARS and JAVA_HOME looks OK, but it shows up in the PATH as just /bin. The {JAVA_HOME} piece is being truncated.

OK, I managed to get Java working manually, but I have no idea why startcfg is not kicking off.

Also I don't have anything in my config folder in /usr/local/config. I thought I should have a default config?

I gather I can specify the amc script here if the file existed?

Thanks

Could it be that these plugins are somehow incompatible with unRAID 6.2 (beta21)? Whatever I try, I keep getting 'Install failed: install file missing' for the CouchPotato plugin, and 'MediaInfo Version:NOT WORKING' for Sonarr. I've removed the '/mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/', rebooted, uninstalled the plugin, all multiple times. NZBGet is working though...

### Logs:

```

res = f(*args, **kwargs)

This is what looks like a database problem. I would post it on the couchpotato site to see what the dev has to say.

Could it be that these plugins are somehow incompatible with unRAID 6.2 (beta21)? Whatever I try, I keep getting 'Install failed: install file missing' for the CouchPotato plugin, and 'MediaInfo Version:NOT WORKING' for Sonarr. I've removed the '/mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/', rebooted, uninstalled the plugin, all multiple times. NZBGet is working though...

It's possible, I have only tested these on versions up to 6.1.9. 

Ok, so I had a test on unraid 6.1.9 and all installed properly and runs fine.  In order for the startcfg to be used, you need to execute it from /usr/bin/filebot

That is a shortcut i added to the OS that will call the startcfg prior to executing filebot itself.  Using this, you can just pass parameters as you normally would:

/usr/bin/filebot -version  <- for example.  Also, i have it in the system path, so you can just type "filebot" from anywhere and it will work.

If for some reason you need to run /usr/local/Filebot/filebot.sh specifically, you'll need to run it with the following:

Filebot-env /usr/local/Filebot/filebot.sh