[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

@ PhAzE

From this post.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=33341.msg466113#msg466113

I have been converting my drives to XFS which has necessitated the start/stopping of the plexmedia server plugin.  Just to let you know, at least when using a custom port, the plugin does not remember the custom port box is checked.

I did not check if it works with the default port.

Not a big deal as I now know I have to reset the check box when I restart Plex/server.

Are you still seeing this problem since the last plugin update?  When I test it, it seems to remember with the eception of a fresh install, starting up for the first time, plex automatically turns that option off.  Once you set it back on you can restart without it forgetting. 

@ PhAzE

From this post.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=33341.msg466113#msg466113

I have been converting my drives to XFS which has necessitated the start/stopping of the plexmedia server plugin.  Just to let you know, at least when using a custom port, the plugin does not remember the custom port box is checked.

Not a big deal as I now know I have to reset the check box when I restart Plex/server.

Are you still seeing this problem since the last plugin update?  When I test it, it seems to remember with the eception of a fresh install, starting up for the first time, plex automatically turns that option off.  Once you set it back on you can restart without it forgetting.

Nevermind, I found the problem. It was a missing equals sign on the use port variable. Should be good after the next update.

@ PhAzE

Nevermind, I found the problem. It was a missing equals sign on the use port variable. Should be good after the next update.

I'll check it tomorrow.  I'm in the middle of moving the contents of one of my drives.  It will be done tomorrow night.

PhAzE, Been using your plugins on unRAID 5 for a couple of years (and unRAID 6), and have never had issue until now.  I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue, if there is a setting I missed, or is there something else amiss.

PROBLEM

Sonarr - I prepped the drives, and built it out as a media server (including CP, SAB, Plex.. (your plugins)), but the Sonarr app fails to start, and throws the error "Start Failed: PID created but no process exists."  The app updated fine, but still fails to start (2.0.0.3### and 2.0.0.4###)

On CLI, I get a "Line 1: ###### Segmentation fault (core dumped) mono /mnt/user/appdata/install/Sonarr/NzbDrone.exe" along with an error about line 206 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/Sonarr/scripts/rc.Sonarr.

I'm running unRAID 5.0.6 on a SuperMicro X11SSL-CF MB with Intel Pent proc, 4GB RAM, SanDisk 8GB Boot, 2x HGST 4TB NAS drive (removed the other 4 drives to narrow troubleshooting).

This is a first, and searching for the PID error on this site (and others) didn't reveal anything helpful.

The same drives work fine in a different chassis (all plugins/apps start), and all the other services/plugins/apps are working fine, but Sonarr is failing on this system only.

Can you (or anyone) throw me a bone?

Sonarr-env mono -V

Mono JIT compiler version 4.2.3 (Stable 4.2.3.4/832de4b Thu Apr 21 10:37:54 EDT 2016)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com

TLS:          __thread

SIGSEGV:      altstack

Notifications: epoll

Architecture:  x86

Disabled:      none

Misc:          softdebug

LLVM:          supported, not enabled.

GC:            sgen

First, stop all my plugins and then delete the /usr/local/PhAzE-Common directory.

Then empty the install directory. Leave your config directory alone.

Start them up and see if sonarr works. If not, stop it again, move your config folder a somewhere else for now and see if it starts fresh (possible db corruption).

If it starts, your db was corrupted. And lastly, set your config and install directories to /mnt/disk1/... instead of/mnt/user and see if that helps. Do that if the other fixes don't work.

Stop all my plugins and then delete the /usr/local/PhAzE-Common directory.  Then empty the install directory. Leave your config directory alone.  Start them up and see if sonarr works.

Same error "Start Failed: PID created but no process exists"

Stop it again, move your config folder a somewhere else for now and see if it starts fresh (possible db corruption).

set your config and install directories to /mnt/disk1/... instead of/mnt/user and see if that helps. Do that if the other fixes don't work.

This was all done with Sonarr being the only app I was restarting.  I left the others off.

Manually starting the plugin from the CLI gets this output:

root@Tower:/boot/config/plugins# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/Sonarr/scripts/rc.Sonarr buttonstart

Starting Sonarr...

/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/Sonarr/scripts/rc.Sonarr: line 206:  7493 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) mono /usr/lib/mono/4.5/mozroots.exe --import --sync > /dev/null 2>&1

Start failed: PID created but no process exists

unRAID 6 is great, but for what I am doing it adds a level of complexity that I can't afford right now.  I will test it on unRAID 6 shortly, however, if the Sonarr app files are the same for both (since they are the same plugin) I will expect to get the same result, since I do not get this result by moving the "failed" install to a different server and booting there.

I'm afraid I may have a hardware problem with this particular system.  That's what I am trying to verify before I contact the company I bought the SM from.

I'm going to test that next, however, a friend of mine and I were noticing that the size of the installation is is significantly different on a couple of matched system builds.

5.0.6 on a system with Sonarr running (no problem):  install=19MB, config=35 ~ 54MB

5.0.6 on this system, sonar INOP:  install=117MB, config=8MB

Comparing directories on all 3 systems shows this system has 2 additional files that the working systems do not have.

core @ 110MB

libmediainfo.0.dylib @ 14MB

may be nothing, but I found it odd that the installs were done within minutes of each other, and the files are not the same.  I get that the configs may be different and grow, but I figured the install directories should be about the same.

Thoughts?  Red Herring?

I'm gonn try the unRAID 6.1.9 on this server and will get back to you