[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Anyone else's Plex reset their server settings and default name to TOWER after a restart of the docker app? I was trying to install some channels and just did a simple start/stop of the plex docker and now when I start plex it says i need to "reclaim" my server as it's been renamed to TOWER. My library exists as such untouched except my server settings have all been reverted to default and my friends access settings revoked as well.

Any reboot results in a broken setup until I reopen outside network and assign shared libraries :/

Suggest you put your flash in your PC and let it checkdisk. Your server name has nothing to do with plex, but it is stored on your flash drive in config/ident.cfg

This thread isn't for the docker app. It's for the plugin version (which is not resetting the name) :)

DoH!

Not sure how I landed here. I thought I clicked a support link in the docker page.

Suggest you put your flash in your PC and let it checkdisk. Your server name has nothing to do with plex, but it is stored on your flash drive in config/ident.cfg

Yeah I hope that's not the issue.. It is in fact a new USB I may have never rebooted while using yet. Anywhooo I'll probably just pursue docker advice (it was a recent update I think) and in the meantime I'll just refrain from reboots.

Filebot Plugin?

Am I missing something with saving the config? I get this message "Config directory located on RAM drive" which I believe is causing my subtitles login to del every time I reboot. I checked the box for config directory and clicked apply but it never saves. Is there a step I am missing? I tried with filebot off and on neither time would it apply and show a config directory.

Sabnzbd plugin is not showing upgrade button for newest version sabnzbd 1.1.1

Stopped and started sabznbd via plugin. No other trouble shooting done.

Rebooted server earlier. Sabnzbd failed to install on start with following message;

Nov 18 08:48:15 Leviathan emhttp: Installing SABnzbd...

Nov 18 08:48:30 Leviathan emhttp: Install failed: Failed integrity test

Was able to install Sabnzbd from plugin page and it installed version 1.1.0

help needed PhAzE,  I am having a problem with the Emby Plugin.  I am unable to play any video via Firefox, from Roku, and from tablets Apps as well.  But it appears I can  playing when using the Emby Theater app from PC (computer)... or at least a few movies I have tired.    I posted this question in Emby forum..  the admin there said the following:

"It looks like ffmpeg is just getting stuck for whatever reason. I notice you're running version 4.2.3 of the mono runtime, which is a little behind now. I would suggest updating that to either 4.4.2 or 4.6.1.5. "

How do I go about updating the Mono version? 

I am running unraid 6.2.4

Emby - Installed Version:3.0.8500

Mono Version:4.2.3

SQLite3 Version:2016 2013

FFmpeg Version:2.7.1

MediaInfo Version:0.7.63

InfoZip Version:6.00

Plugin Version: 2016.09.17.1

or do you think it would be a better idea to reinstall everything???  and if so how do I go about doing it?

Thank you!!!

server-63615023999.txt

ffmpeg-remux-480d035c-0f87-486e-9f45-0a21ad94218f.txt

ffmpeg-remux-b10a7213-2dbe-4ea8-b71f-7c69e5bac7bd.txt

My NZBGet is randomly crashing while downloading. I have gigabit internet and I just wonder if it's going too fast. Sometime I can download for hours no problem, other times it will crash left and right. I get no error, and just start it again normally. No idea how to see whats going on, any ideas?

Make sure you do a long Memtest.  May not be a RAM issue, but that's the first thing you should eliminate.  If you have more recent RAM (DDR4 and up), you may want to try the PassMark Memtest instead.

Hi,

I'm trying to install sabnzbd (Plugin Version: 2016.09.17.1) on unraid 6.2.4 and I get this error message.

2016-11-20 20:30:34 [WARNING]	Unable to get latest version from online - Checking USB for any install file
2016-11-20 20:30:34 [ERROR]	Install failed: Install file missing

Any idea what's happening ?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to install sabnzbd (Plugin Version: 2016.09.17.1) on unraid 6.2.4 and I get this error message.

2016-11-20 20:30:34 [WARNING]	Unable to get latest version from online - Checking USB for any install file
2016-11-20 20:30:34 [ERROR]	Install failed: Install file missing

Any idea what's happening ?

Thanks

The github repo dir structure appears to have changed

Grab the sabnzbd file manually from here

https://github.com/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/releases/download/1.1.0/SABnzbd-1.1.0-src.tar.gz

put it in your config/plugins/Sabnzbd folder on your flash then try installing from the plugin page. Temporary fix for now

Any chance of an updated sabnzbd plugin that references the new repo structure

I'm sure he'll update it after the holidays. Since the releases appear to now be placed into version number sub folders rather than just lumped into "download" like before it's probably going to take more than just changing the repo url else it will just break again next version. Just give him a bit of time.

Any chance of an updated sabnzbd plugin that references the new repo structure

I'm sure he'll update it after the holidays. Since the releases appear to now be placed into version number sub folders rather than just lumped into "download" like before it's probably going to take more than just changing the repo url else it will just break again next version. Just give him a bit of time.

Thanks For the reply.  I'm fine with waiting as I know people do this for free and also have real life things to do also. I was just wanted to prompt a response to find out if it was going to be updated or if I should be looking for an alternative.

help needed PhAzE,  I am having a problem with the Emby Plugin.  I am unable to play any video via Firefox, from Roku, and from tablets Apps as well.  But it appears I can  playing when using the Emby Theater app from PC (computer)... or at least a few movies I have tired.    I posted this question in Emby forum..  the admin there said the following:

"It looks like ffmpeg is just getting stuck for whatever reason. I notice you're running version 4.2.3 of the mono runtime, which is a little behind now. I would suggest updating that to either 4.4.2 or 4.6.1.5. "

or do you think it would be a better idea to reinstall everything???  and if so how do I go about doing it?

Thank you!!!

Help is still needed??!!!??

Filebot Plugin?

Am I missing something with saving the config? I get this message "Config directory located on RAM drive" which I believe is causing my subtitles login to del every time I reboot. I checked the box for config directory and clicked apply but it never saves. Is there a step I am missing? I tried with filebot off and on neither time would it apply and show a config directory.

It should be saving. Sounds like the config file is locked. You can do one of two things, either uninstall / reinstall the plugin or go to /boot/config/plugins/Filebot/Filebot.cfg and edit the file manually, update the CONFIG variable to your location. 

Thank you!!!

Help is still needed??!!!??

The mono version we use is ok, it doesn't affect FFMPEG.  I know the Emby devs like having the lastest, but some other plugins share this mono install, and I have to recompile it from scratch for UnRaid each time which is a pain since there are no updated slackware txz mono install files anywhere that i'm away of.

With that said, you can try the following:

- Stop all PhAzE plugins

- Remove the PhAzE-Common folder:

- if you have a cache drive run -> rm -rf /mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/

- if you don't have a cache drive run -> rm -rf /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/

- Start Emby plugin (and the rest of the PhAzE plugins you may use) and it will reinstall everything from that folder

There is likely a problem with the ffmpeg installed on your system, since i was able to do a fresh install and it works from the browser.  Removing this directory will not affect your settings or application configs for Emby. See if that helps.

Emby and Sonarr updated:

- Mono compiled and updated to 4.6.2.7

You should be able to update normally, but I recommend restarting both of these apps after the update so the new mono version kick in, or better yet a system reboot to make sure the Mono update is not mucked by the older version in any way. 

-=PhAzE=-

I ran into a problem trying to get FileBot to install. I discovered that the latest version on Source Forge doesn't include a portable.zip download.

You can fix it by editing the /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/scripts/rc.Filebot file

Find the function app_install()  {

inside the function you'll see a local LATESTVERSION=`app_newer` variable

replace `app_newer` with '4.7.2'

Save and then try to install. This should get you up and running. I only did this as a temporary measure.

Disclaimer:

I make no claims that this will work for you. Worst case, it'll screw up your Unraid server and cause sparks to fly from your power supply. Modify files at your own risk.