[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

If you do that, you will no longer get notifications of new versions being available.

I did it as a temporary measure as I couldn't get it to install properly.

On the same note. I'm having trouble understanding how the plugin is supposed to work. I've looked up at how FileBot works from their website, but I'm having trouble configuring the plugin. How does one choose the source and destination folders?

PhAzE, hope you are doing better after your surgery.

Having an issue with FileBot.  I get the following message when trying to upgrade from 4.7.2 to 4.7.5 from the CLI:

--2016-12-01 13:40:39--  http://sourceforge.net/projects/filebot/files/filebot/FileBot_4.7.5/

Resolving sourceforge.net (sourceforge.net)... 216.34.181.60

Connecting to sourceforge.net (sourceforge.net)|216.34.181.60|:80... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 301 Moved Permanently

Location: https://sourceforge.net/projects/filebot/files/filebot/FileBot_4.7.5/ [following]

--2016-12-01 13:40:39--  https://sourceforge.net/projects/filebot/files/filebot/FileBot_4.7.5/

Connecting to sourceforge.net (sourceforge.net)|216.34.181.60|:443... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK

Length: 84097 (82K) [text/html]

Saving to: ‘/boot/config/plugins/Filebot/Filebot-PhAzE-4.7.5-src.zip’

/boot/config/plugins/Filebot/File 100%[==============================================================>]  82.13K  432KB/s  in 0.2s

2016-12-01 13:40:39 (432 KB/s) - ‘/boot/config/plugins/Filebot/Filebot-PhAzE-4.7.5-src.zip’ saved [84097/84097]

Install failed: Failed MD5 checksum

Get well and I hope you get enjoy the holidays.  Thanks for your hard work on these, it's really appreciated.

I'll have a look at filebot but not likely until tomorrow. I need to see what has changed and if there is a way around it. IE: if they don't make a portable.zip anymore then I need to see if any other zip version will install properly.

No surgery, just an injury and slow healing process. :)

help needed PhAzE,  I am having a problem with the Emby Plugin.  I am unable to play any video via Firefox, from Roku, and from tablets Apps as well.  But it appears I can  playing when using the Emby Theater app from PC (computer)... or at least a few movies I have tired.    I posted this question in Emby forum..  the admin there said the following:

"It looks like ffmpeg is just getting stuck for whatever reason. I notice you're running version 4.2.3 of the mono runtime, which is a little behind now. I would suggest updating that to either 4.4.2 or 4.6.1.5. "

How do I go about updating the Mono version? 

I am running unraid 6.2.4

Emby - Installed Version:3.0.8500

Mono Version:4.2.3

SQLite3 Version:2016 2013

FFmpeg Version:2.7.1

MediaInfo Version:0.7.63

InfoZip Version:6.00

Plugin Version: 2016.09.17.1

or do you think it would be a better idea to reinstall everything???  and if so how do I go about doing it?

Thank you!!!

Help is still needed??!!!??

The mono version we use is ok, it doesn't affect FFMPEG.  I know the Emby devs like having the lastest, but some other plugins share this mono install, and I have to recompile it from scratch for UnRaid each time which is a pain since there are no updated slackware txz mono install files anywhere that i'm away of.

With that said, you can try the following:

- Stop all PhAzE plugins

- Remove the PhAzE-Common folder:

- if you have a cache drive run -> rm -rf /mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/

- if you don't have a cache drive run -> rm -rf /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/

- Start Emby plugin (and the rest of the PhAzE plugins you may use) and it will reinstall everything from that folder

There is likely a problem with the ffmpeg installed on your system, since i was able to do a fresh install and it works from the browser.  Removing this directory will not affect your settings or application configs for Emby. See if that helps.

I did what you asked.. by deleting  /mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/    It appears to be the same.  I can played using Emby windows installed program.  But not in Roku or via browser.    I also upgraded your recent Plugin Version: 2016.11.30.1.

If reinstalling is the final option  I'll do it.....  of course saving all the settings would be awesome too.  :)

glad you are feeling better... and always appreciate your hard work and helping us troubleshoot.

I'm having trouble getting Plex to work on unraid 6.2.1.  I've installed it, but when I try to start it I get the error:

Start failed: No PID created.

It also says:

Installed Version:UNKNOWN

I've tried installing several different ways and have tried every solution the the No PID problem that I could find with no luck.  Any suggestion of what I should try?

Also, PhAze, your dedication to this is phenomenal.

help needed PhAzE,  I am having a problem with the Emby Plugin.  I am unable to play any video via Firefox, from Roku, and from tablets Apps as well.  But it appears I can  playing when using the Emby Theater app from PC (computer)... or at least a few movies I have tired.    I posted this question in Emby forum..  the admin there said the following:

"It looks like ffmpeg is just getting stuck for whatever reason. I notice you're running version 4.2.3 of the mono runtime, which is a little behind now. I would suggest updating that to either 4.4.2 or 4.6.1.5. "

or do you think it would be a better idea to reinstall everything???  and if so how do I go about doing it?

Thank you!!!

The mono version we use is ok, it doesn't affect FFMPEG.  I know the Emby devs like having the lastest, but some other plugins share this mono install, and I have to recompile it from scratch for UnRaid each time which is a pain since there are no updated slackware txz mono install files anywhere that i'm away of.

- Stop all PhAzE plugins

- Start Emby plugin (and the rest of the PhAzE plugins you may use) and it will reinstall everything from that folder

There is likely a problem with the ffmpeg installed on your system, since i was able to do a fresh install and it works from the browser.  Removing this directory will not affect your settings or application configs for Emby. See if that helps.

I did what you asked.. by deleting  /mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/    It appears to be the same.  I can played using Emby windows installed program.  But not in Roku or via browser.    I also upgraded your recent Plugin Version: 2016.11.30.1.

If reinstalling is the final option  I'll do it.....  of course saving all the settings would be awesome too.  :)

glad you are feeling better... and always appreciate your hard work and helping us troubleshoot.

You can try to stop the plugin and delete the install directory.  Leave the config folder though. Then reinstall it. That will keep your config but reinstalls the app files, just in case. 

Sent from my SM-T817W using Tapatalk

Sabnzbd has been updated and should now correctly find the latest version.  The install script was ok, only it couldn't parse the latest.txt file properly.

Great work. Thank you very much.  I hope your back gets better soon.

Skunk

Please post your settings from the plugin page.

Sabnzbd has been updated and should now correctly find the latest version.  The install script was ok, only it couldn't parse the latest.txt file properly.

Skunk

The settings as requested (should be attached as a png file. I wasn't sure how to make it appear inline in my post).

Just wondering why you requested them?

Skunk

sabSettings.PNG.a202dab032ba1b1fe75b463891599757.PNG

Thank you!!!

- Stop all PhAzE plugins

You can try to stop the plugin and delete the install directory.  Leave the config folder though. Then reinstall it. That will keep your config but reinstalls the app files, just in case. 

I'll try that tonight or sometime this week.  When you say delete.  Do i do that after I uninstall the Emby?  or dont uninstall, just delete the installed folders (of course keeping the config folder) and reinstall everything again??!?!?!

Skunk

The settings as requested (should be attached as a png file. I wasn't sure how to make it appear inline in my post).

Just wondering why you requested them?

Skunk

Lol thanks, it's because I replied to the wrong post! But uh.. looks all good anyways :)

Thank you!!!

- Stop all PhAzE plugins

I'll try that tonight or sometime this week.  When you say delete.  Do i do that after I uninstall the Emby?  or dont uninstall, just delete the installed folders (of course keeping the config folder) and reinstall everything again??!?!?!

No need to remove the plugin, just stop it and delete the install directory. I've tested the plugin from a fresh install and it definitely works on the latest unRAID, playing on the browser and everything.

If that doesn't work, the next step is to move your config folder to another name and start it up with a fresh config folder to see if maybe something in there is causing the issue.

No need to remove the plugin, just stop it and delete the install directory. I've tested the plugin from a fresh install and it definitely works on the latest unRAID, playing on the browser and everything.

If that doesn't work, the next step is to move your config folder to another name and start it up with a fresh config folder to see if maybe something in there is causing the issue.

Ok, Im a little lost.  Sorry not great using linux.    my installed location is  /usr/local/mb3server  (see attached imgs).  I do not see my config folder in that installed folder.... my config location is  /mnt/cache/mb3server/ProgramData-Server.  which i can access to via Window OS

So can i just delete /usr/local/mb3server?  and dont touch the Config location in Cache.

IMG_4681.JPG.c721bc77de525575f51fae88db6c03cc.JPG

Hi, Hoping someone can tell me what I am missing,

Previous;

SAB would download to /mnt/user/.custom/sabnzdb/config/Downloads/complete(\incomplete) and sickbeard would watch this folder (/mnt/user/.custom/sabnzdb/config/Downloads/complete) to do the post-processing, copying/moving files to /mnt/user/TV Series/SHOW/SEASON ##/EPISODE.

Current;

SAB downloads to /mnt/user/.custom/sabnzdb/config/Downloads/complete(\incomplete), now all of a sudden my shows are ending up /mnt/cache/TV Series/SHOW/SEASON ##/EPISODE

If i look at sickbeard and where the shows should be (/mnt/user/TV Series/SHOW/SEASON ##/EPISODE) they are there, but as soon as i deleted them from /mnt/cache/TV Series/SHOW/SEASON ##/EPISODE I loose them from both locations.

Hope that makes sense, and if people can point me where to look to check things. I am running all the latest versions of Unraid, SB plugin and SAB plugin.

Side not, my 'TV Series' share now has a yellow triangle, but previously I have never had the mover do any moving.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi, Hoping someone can tell me what I am missing,

Previous;

SAB would download to /mnt/user/.custom/sabnzdb/config/Downloads/complete(\incomplete) and sickbeard would watch this folder (/mnt/user/.custom/sabnzdb/config/Downloads/complete) to do the post-processing, copying/moving files to /mnt/user/TV Series/SHOW/SEASON ##/EPISODE.

Current;

SAB downloads to /mnt/user/.custom/sabnzdb/config/Downloads/complete(\incomplete), now all of a sudden my shows are ending up /mnt/cache/TV Series/SHOW/SEASON ##/EPISODE

If i look at sickbeard and where the shows should be (/mnt/user/TV Series/SHOW/SEASON ##/EPISODE) they are there, but as soon as i deleted them from /mnt/cache/TV Series/SHOW/SEASON ##/EPISODE I loose them from both locations.

Hope that makes sense, and if people can point me where to look to check things. I am running all the latest versions of Unraid, SB plugin and SAB plugin.

Side not, my 'TV Series' share now has a yellow triangle, but previously I have never had the mover do any moving.

Cheers,

Michael

The cache disk is included in the user shares, just like all the array disks, so if you delete files from a folder in /mnt/cache, they will no longer be in that folder in /mnt/user.

Thanks Trurl, but i don't have any of my User shares set to use cache disk and it has been that way for many years.

Reading the sickbeard log, it is processing shows but does not move to the TV share.

I have these in my systemLog;

Dec 10 15:25:38 Tower kernel: sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA

Dec 10 15:25:38 Tower kernel: sd 1:0:1:0: [sdc] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA

...1 for each disk

I just need these hard written to the shares so I can make space on my cache drive

Thanks

syslog.txt

I have these in my systemLog;

Dec 10 15:25:38 Tower kernel: sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA

Dec 10 15:25:38 Tower kernel: sd 1:0:1:0: [sdc] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA

...1 for each disk

There are many caches and buffers in a computer system, all generally unrelated to each other, and the statements above are I think from the ATA subsystem, common for most non-SAS connected drives, and have absolutely nothing to do with the Cache disk (in fact the Cache disk probably has the same statement).

Thanks Trurl, but i don't have any of my User shares set to use cache disk and it has been that way for many years.

Doesn't matter. Individual user share settings only affect writing to that share. If you have Use cache disk enabled in Global Share Settings, then

The cache disk is included in the user shares, just like all the array disks, so if you delete files from a folder in /mnt/cache, they will no longer be in that folder in /mnt/user.

If you
ls /mnt/user

you will see that it includes things in

ls /mnt/cache

And of course, a cache-only or cache-prefer user share is still a user share.