[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Looks like the mover, moved the sub folders that I had data setup for last night.

Any idea how to fix this?

I have one folder set to cache only with a few sub folders in it...

You either need to set a folder as cache only or proceed it with a . if you don't want mover to move it.

Ie .apps

Phaze did you change something at the plexpass settings?

this afternoo i updated your plugin to 1.4.4

then this evening i moved to beta6 and i get this error now

Unable to login to Plex Pass with above credentials.

this login always worked and i can access the webpage from firefox and chrome...

so not sure what is going on ?

oh yeah if i put standard version then he installs the plexpass anyway as he has the .deb file in packages LOL

So I am lost.

Plex pass login stopped working  last night.  However the main site is fine.

Mover ripped apart my data last night.

So on my cache drive I created a folder and set it to cache,  I then creates several folders under it and the Mover during the night went into the sub folders and moved data

1. port says 8081

2. port says 8081

3. both change but sabnzbd setting configuration stays stuck on 8080.

To be honest not big deal just means need type it in then click.

Crazy because it only gets the port from one of those two files!

I get the same results. Even changed to a completely new port.

I'll have a look today, I haven't changed anything in the plugin relating to Plex pass so they likely changed how their cookie works. The code to login to Plex pass was made by one of the other plugin debs so hopefully I can figure it out today.

Just curious if anyone can answer this should almost all the folders for the plex plugin be stored somewhere else other than the USB?

Right now I have all my folders pointing to my cache drive, however the install directory is set to usb...

Yes. For each plugin you get prompted for two directories:

Install (which sits on your USB)

Config (which should be on your cache drive in a cache only share). This was it doesnt' get trashed and rebuilt during each reboot.

Upon further inspection, it appears that the PlexPass and regular downloads are identical right now.  Maybe that's confusing something.

http://downloads.plexapp.com/plex-media-server/0.9.9.12.504-3e7f93c/PlexMediaServer-0.9.9.12.504-3e7f93c-unRAID.txz

Ohh i didn't even think about that. Ok then I know the problem. How this works:

NEWVER function checks the latest release of plexpass download, and the latest release of non plexpass download.  It then compares to verify that you have a different version than the standard version.  This is how my plugin currently verifies it has a plexpass version and isn't just getting the normal version.

I actually didn't expect plex to have both plexpass and standard versions at the same version number. The good news is that this is pretty much a cosmetic thing.  I need to figure out a way to verify that login was successful without comparing the two versions of the app just in case this happens where they are the same version number.

Serviio plugin is about 95% complete now. Is there any real demand for this plugin?

I have been manually updating the v5 version on my machine and would definitely like it running on v6.  I know in the serviio plugin thread there were a handful of people wanting updates and waiting as the original designer hasn't been around.

your work is much appreciated!

Serviio plugin is about 95% complete now. Is there any real demand for this plugin?

I have been manually updating the v5 version on my machine and would definitely like it running on v6.  I know in the serviio plugin thread there were a handful of people wanting updates and waiting as the original designer hasn't been around.

your work is much appreciated!

I'm really only stuck on getting a proper version of ffmpeg that works on both unraid 5 and 6 without having to compile my own.  After that is figured out, it should be ready.  They need specific codecs setup with ffmpeg though, like x264 and vpx.  The versions on the slackware repo I don't beleve are setup with those.

I require someone with a plexpass to test something if they are willing.  Install the attached plugin, go into the GUI and make sure you have plex running and the plugin has your plexpass credentials in it.

Then log into your unraid server, go to /tmp/plexcookie and PM me the contents of the cookie file.  I will use that to compare with the non plexpass cookie to see if it has a true or false statement in there.  Just FYI, that cookie will not have your credentials in it, and make sure to PM it to me, don't post it in this forum just for extra security.

It will show that the plugin can be updated. Ignore that for now. When I have the final solution you can update to the final version which will be 1.4.5.

This is for unraid 5 and 6, you need to save as, and remove the .txt extension.

I require someone with a plexpass to test something if they are willing.  Install the attached plugin, go into the GUI and make sure you have plex running and the plugin has your plexpass credentials in it.

Then log into your unraid server, go to /tmp/plexcookie and PM me the contents of the cookie file.  I will use that to compare with the non plexpass cookie to see if it has a true or false statement in there.  Just FYI, that cookie will not have your credentials in it, and make sure to PM it to me, don't post it in this forum just for extra security.

It will show that the plugin can be updated. Ignore that for now. When I have the final solution you can update to the final version which will be 1.4.5.

This is for unraid 5, you need to save as, and remove the .txt extension.

Whoops!  I just noticed you said this is for unraid 5.  Im running 6.

That being said, it still threw an error about credentials, but it went ahead and installed, then started Plex.  That's better than it did before.

PM sent.

This is for unraid 5, you need to save as, and remove the .txt extension.

Whoops!  I just noticed you said this is for unraid 5.  Im running 6.

That being said, it still threw an error about credentials, but it went ahead and installed, then started Plex.  That's better than it did before.

I added unraid 6 version