[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I restarted my server because my power went out. I check my PhAzE plugin to make sure everything is running properly.

I'm running Sickbeard, Couchpotato, Sabnzbd, and Transmission. Everything is connected through my server and running fine except SABnzbd. I kept getting error "failed MD5 Checksum" everytime I'm trying to reinstall.

Anyone know a solution to this? I can't grab anymore media files without sabnzbd running. Please help and thanks in advance.

screncap.png.415bad55c1a13b2bfad0a37c44cb0f99.png

I'm getting this errors for Transmission (either automatically on startup or manual install)

2016-02-20 22:36:55 [iNFO] *** Install Initiated ***

2016-02-20 22:36:55 [iNFO] Installing Transmission...

2016-02-20 22:36:56 [iNFO] Updating dependencies

2016-02-20 22:36:56 [ERROR] Failed updating dependencies: Install file missing

2016-02-20 22:36:56 [iNFO] Updating export file

2016-02-20 22:36:56 [ERROR] Export update failed: Dependencies missing

2016-02-20 22:36:56 [ERROR] Install failed: Unable to update export file

I don't have issues for other plugins. Any idea why?

I'm getting this errors for Transmission (either automatically on startup or manual install)

Go to /boot/config/plugins/Transmission and delete all the files in there except the .cfg file. Then reboot the server.

The dependency install file is hosted in github and the plugin probably failed to download it.

I restarted my server because my power went out. I check my PhAzE plugin to make sure everything is running properly.

I'm running Sickbeard, Couchpotato, Sabnzbd, and Transmission. Everything is connected through my server and running fine except SABnzbd. I kept getting error "failed MD5 Checksum" everytime I'm trying to reinstall.

Anyone know a solution to this? I can't grab anymore media files without sabnzbd running. Please help and thanks in advance.

I will look at this today.

Go to /boot/config/plugins/Transmission and delete all the files in there except the .cfg file. Then reboot the server.

The dependency install file is hosted in github and the plugin probably failed to download it.

Is it possible for me to do it without restarting the server? Like a Re-Download & Install option? I can do it manually as well (I have some stuff installed which I have to manually resetup again if I were to restart + downtime for other users)

I will look at this today.

Thank you in advance. I really am stuck on this and can't find a solution.

That... Doesn't look like the right folder. What version is your plugin at?

Your on your USB stick in /config/plugins/Sabnzbd folder?

All the install files are missing. A reboot of the server will force there plugin to download them again.

I also searched the file system for all *.sab files and I don't have any for sabnzbd.

I checked in /boot/plugins AND /boot/config/plugins and there's nothing there for sabnzdb.

Ok I see. This md5 error is when you install the plugin, not the app.

Sounds like you are having trouble downloading from github, not uncommon though.  In /boot/config/plugins make a folder called Sabnzbd (the capital matters on the s) and download the files from here:

https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/tree/master/AppSupport/Sabnzbd

You need control-2.5 and both dependency-1.7 files and put them in that folder. Then install the plugin again.

Ok I see. This md5 error is when you install the plugin, not the app.

Sounds like you are having trouble downloading from github, not uncommon though.  In /boot/config/plugins make a folder called Sabnzbd (the capital matters on the s) and download the files from here:

https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/tree/master/AppSupport/Sabnzbd

You need control-2.5 and both dependency-1.7 files and put them in that folder. Then install the plugin again.

This happened after my server lost power. I'm unable to create a folder because my file systems in read-only mode. I suspect maybe I need to run fsck, but maybe you have an idea?