unRAID iOS App - MargaritaToGo 1.3 Released

Hi All,

MargaritaToGo has been updated to support unRAID 6 with browser notification support, basic iPad support, and the latest iOS.

Link to App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/margaritatogo/id884412321

Features

- Works out of the box

- Easy to read statistics on Array, Disks and Shares

- Turn services on / off

- Receive notifications on disk errors and temperature warnings

- Supports native unRAID notifications

- Monitors unRAID status in the background, with notifications

- Sleek design

- Wake On LAN

Status.png.e4320d290582a6238374e663b12e0627.png

Disks.png.917fc6f1f1f73bd8d1fb2f0cee5b0073.png

Edited by speeding_ant
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding. Been wondering what was taking so long. :D

Are notifications via WAN on the drawing board?

I have a few ideas on how to do this, however each of them rely on a service being hosted somewhere to pick up notifications via your local server, and then pushing them out to your phone. This in itself would require a plugin sitting on your server that can subscribe your phone to the notification service.

Due to the complexity involved, and also due to the fact there is a limited user base, I'll have to make some decisions further down the line to see if it's worth doing.

Looks great.

Can you add a log view?

And can an android version be created?

I could add a log view, this might be pegged for a future release.

I don't think an android version would happen due to the fact I'd need to re-write large portions of the app to get the same look, feel and functionality. Who knows, I should explore it to see for myself before nay-saying.

Outstanding. Been wondering what was taking so long. :D

Are notifications via WAN on the drawing board?

I have a few ideas on how to do this, however each of them rely on a service being hosted somewhere to pick up notifications via your local server, and then pushing them out to your phone. This in itself would require a plugin sitting on your server that can subscribe your phone to the notification service.

Due to the complexity involved, and also due to the fact there is a limited user base, I'll have to make some decisions further down the line to see if it's worth doing.

Speaking for myself, I would think this would be a great feature. Maybe a pro upgrade. I can see that the online server would be a problem and would require a significant interest in the feature. Since I spend most of my waking hours away from my LAN I would definately pay for this option.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome! Cant wait! Could you not create a small plugin for Unraid that would notify via Pushover or something like that? Save having a relay server.

Good suggestion - could look at 3rd party services...  I'll do more research once the app is available.

Maybe CloudKit would work. I don't pretend to know much about the coding but the description makes it sound possible.