unRAID iOS App - MargaritaToGo 1.3 Released

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eagerly awaiting this to be released, I was wondering if there was iOS version available as the OS X app is brilliant.

With regards to push notifications, there are a couple of free services for moderate usage:

http://aws.amazon.com/sns/pricing/

https://parse.com/plans

You would still be required to purchase an SSL certificate though, but that should be the only ongoing cost. Maybe offer this as an in-app purchase?

Wow, this is awesome!  I was using iStat, which recently broke.  This app seems to do everything iStat did and more.  I can't wait to try it.

It looks like this app will notify if System Temps reach the setting, that is awesome.  I thought we needed senors config files to make that happen.

Is there anyway to have this app notify you when there is a system issue, like a failing hard drive?  It would also be great if it included critical items from the Syslog.

Your price for this app seems very reasonable - thank you very much for investing your time and effort and providing this to us!

Oh, just to confirm, we don't need any extra packages, plugins  -right?  If you have v5.05 stock - should be good to go right?

Wow, this is awesome!  I was using iStat, which recently broke.  This app seems to do everything iStat did and more.  I can't wait to try it.

It looks like this app will notify if System Temps reach the setting, that is awesome.  I thought we needed senors config files to make that happen.

Is there anyway to have this app notify you when there is a system issue, like a failing hard drive?  It would also be great if it included critical items from the Syslog.

Your price for this app seems very reasonable - thank you very much for investing your time and effort and providing this to us!

Oh, just to confirm, we don't need any extra packages, plugins  -right?  If you have v5.05 stock - should be good to go right?

Hi Switchblade,

Just to be clear, this app does not monitor motherboard sensors. This app only monitors what unRAID provides, which is HD temps, stats and errors. This does not require any extra packages or plugins.

If, in the future, there is enough want and a large enough user base to justify additional functionality, then I will implement more advanced features which might require a package to be installed on your unRAID server. The base functionality would still work as intended without any packages required.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Hi Switchblade,

Just to be clear, this app does not monitor motherboard sensors. This app only monitors what unRAID provides, which is HD temps, stats and errors. This does not require any extra packages or plugins.

If, in the future, there is enough want and a large enough user base to justify additional functionality, then I will implement more advanced features which might require a package to be installed on your unRAID server. The base functionality would still work as intended without any packages required.

Kind regards,

Andrew

And only over LAN right?

Hi Switchblade,

Kind regards,

Andrew

And only over LAN right?

Correct - over WAN is a planned feature.

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce MargaritaToGo, the first native iPhone app for unRAID, to the App Store!

Download Here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/margaritatogo/id884412321

Watch Video

Features

- Works out of the box

- Easy to read statistics on Array, Disks and Shares

- Turn services on / off

- Receive notifications on disk errors and temperature warnings

- Monitor unRAID status in the background, with notifications

- Sleek design

- Wake On LAN

I've put a lot of effort into making this app integrate seamlessly with unRAID, and of course making it look as clean and professional as possible.

Really enjoying using the app myself, and I'm looking forward to your feedback!

My LAN IP for this particular array is port forwarded as a HTTP web server.

Not recommended or safe but this array I'm OK with that.

I hope there is nothing on that subnet that you care about. If somebody compromises your unraid box, they can access any other device on your lan.

Why do you expose your unraid box if you have a working VPN setup?

Purchased, love it. There is a small bug however, with the application settings sliders. When sliding them around and letting go, the little 'popup' that appears is hidden behind the slider above. So I can't see what values I'm setting the sliders to! Otherwise great job.

Very nice!  Quick and easy to config.  This is working fine on my LAN, but I can't seem to get it to work over WAN.  Should it work over WAN or is that feature not yet available?  If it should work, where do I configure the PORT so it can get past my firewall?