transfer speeds

i recently rebuilt my server. its a mitx board with a 3.0ghz dualcore pentium lga1150 cpu and 8gb of ram. i have 8 2tb wd green drives connected to a m1015 sata card running in a pciex16 slot on the mobo. im using 5.0 rc1 i believe. when using midnight commander to move groups of large files (ie 25x7gb files) the transfer speeds are 15-20MBs. is thsi normal speed for internal transfers? also 3 of the drives in my array HAVE jumpers installed on them if that makes any diffrance .thx in advance

SIDE NOTE

have had 2 flash drives die over the last 4-5 years using unraid. would like to thank tom for his super fast replies to my email to transfer my liscence to another flash drive getting me back up and running in less than 2 hours.  :) :) :)

I'm using a m1015 card with all 8 drives connected to it. I updated to the latest version but it's still topping out at 15MB. I'm thinking it might be a issue with midnight commander because windows transfers are around 25MB+ and rebuilding parity was around 45MB :-\

ive added a syslog if that helps

also seem to be having problems stopping the array. its hanging on unmounting the disk if the syslog helps with that. thx

unraid.txt