Dockerization of some popular applications.

I do add http://

But chrome makes it dissappear

Strange I got nzbdrone working

Bizarre. I don't really use Chrome, but I know without the http piece browsers can behave strangely with local servers in IE. If you are doing this, and it still doesn't work then I'd begin to wonder about the app you are trying to connect to.

Bizarre. I don't really use Chrome, but I know without the http piece browsers can behave strangely with local servers in IE. If you are doing this, and it still doesn't work then I'd begin to wonder about the app you are trying to connect to.

I was hoping to get this working and try nzbget.  I will go back sabnzbd.  Which I had it working. 

Sent from my Bphone using the magic cloud through tapatalk

does anyone else have any problems with sickbeard/couchpotato sending a refresh notice to plex?

I always get a 401 error. But if I run the same api command from my browser, plex refreshes the section. there seems to be something funny with the networksettings of the plex-container, i think...

I'll try more this evening...

I was wrong. For couchpotato to talk to Plex please add --net="host" to the docker run line for CouchPotato.

With nzbget running if you run:

netstat -anp | grep 6789

What returns?

I get ths

root@UNRAID:~# netstat -anp | grep 6789
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:6789            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1784/docker
root@UNRAID:~#

I get ths

root@UNRAID:~# netstat -anp | grep 6789
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:6789            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1784/docker
root@UNRAID:~#

Odd. That means it is running and accepting connections. Mine looks identical to yours.

Deluge is now connecting to the thin client. Thank you, thank you! Now. Downloading. I can get it to download to the specified directory "/mnt/cache/appdata/deluge/downloads:/downloads" just fine, but when it moves the completed file to "/mnt/user/Files/Downloads" it does indeed move it, but to the ether. I can't find where it's putting the files and the logs are no help. What is it doing with the data?

Note: If I try to have it download the data anywhere other than a directory in the /config directory, it will not download at all.

Deluge is now connecting to the thin client. Thank you, thank you! Now. Downloading. I can get it to download to the specified directory "/mnt/cache/appdata/deluge/downloads:/downloads" just fine, but when it moves the completed file to "/mnt/user/Files/Downloads" it does indeed move it, but to the ether. I can't find where it's putting the files and the logs are no help. What is it doing with the data?

Unless you have mounted "/mnt/user/Files/Downloads" in Docker it is moving it within the container itself. If you add -v /mnt/user/Files/Downloads:/mnt/user/Files/Downloads it should fix your issue.

I am seriously considering making the jump and converting everything to phusion/baseimage. Based on what I have learned in the [POLL] thread.

Any strong thoughts one way or the other?

If this will get us around the issue of updating/restarting the apps without having restart the container then I am all for it.

I am seriously considering making the jump and converting everything to phusion/baseimage. Based on what I have learned in the [POLL] thread.

If this will get us around the issue of updating/restarting the apps without having restart the container then I am all for it.

I do not support updating live apps. It's a recipe for disaster.

I do not support updating live apps. It's a recipe for disaster.

Okay, I am going to refrain from chasing you around two separate threads. :)

I posted a long winded question in the other docker discussion, so I will let you answer there.