Dockerization of some popular applications.

A little more to the connection timeouts I am also getting this prior to it finally coming online, any thoughts?

Entity: line 6: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body

^
Entity: line 7: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html

^
Entity: line 8: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 1

^
Entity: line 6: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body

^
Entity: line 7: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html

^

^
connect: Connection timed out

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39597

A little more to the connection timeouts I am also getting this prior to it finally coming online, any thoughts?

^

^

^

^

^

^
connect: Connection timed out

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39597

thanks sir!

so ive installed couchpotato and im trying to get iptorrents to work as a provider. Does lxml need to be included into the docker or does it need to be installed on unraid.

Does anyone know how to go about installing lxml so that this provider will work  :o

Interested in this , as i use them too and did the setup and it didnt pull anything when i added something. I didnt know about the lxml thing

More dockers need to do this to make updates easy. Between updating to latest version without developer doing it and switching between developer and regular mode is all they really need to be good.

Can someone update needo's plex?

Just stop the docker and restart it!  It will update.  You can watch it by clicking on the logs.

Thanks, didn't know that. I guess that explains why it wasn't already a few versions behind.

Guys, what am I doing wrong?

2XrP8d7.png

Is there a step-by-step setup howto for this that I've missed?

The only change I did was to set the config directory to /mnt/cache/data/PlexMediaServer/ during install, everything else is default.

I've tried removing Preferences.xml and restarting, deleting the registered 'devices' and restarted the Docker multiple times.

The only change I did was to set the config directory to /mnt/cache/data/PlexMediaServer/ during install, everything else is default.

I've tried removing Preferences.xml and restarting, deleting the registered 'devices' and restarted the Docker multiple times.

What do you have for Volume Mappings?

/config -> /mnt/cache/data/PlexMediaServer/
/media -> /mnt/user/Media/

both r/w access.

so ive installed couchpotato and im trying to get iptorrents to work as a provider. Does lxml need to be included into the docker or does it need to be installed on unraid.

Does anyone know how to go about installing lxml so that this provider will work  :o

Interested in this , as i use them too and did the setup and it didnt pull anything when i added something. I didnt know about the lxml thing

so i figured it out the install script for the docker needed one extra thing. i have created a fork that is working until needo can commit my update

you can use my repo as a temp measure https://github.com/ryanmurray/docker-containers/tree/templates you will need to remove the repo for https://github.com/gfjardim/docker-containers/tree/templates for the fix

edit my commit is live thanks to needo so you can reinstall the docker image and it will install lxml and iptorrents will work

/config -> /mnt/cache/data/PlexMediaServer/
/media -> /mnt/user/Media/

both r/w access.

Ok, found solution to my own problem. When Plex is talking about permission issue, they're not talking about file permission. They manage permissions to Plex servers by your Plex account, whether you've signed the EULA, etc.

My issue was that my lan is subnetted, and Plex only grants those in the same subnet to access the fresh Plex install. Once I knew about this, I just changed my vlan to be in the same subnet, and everything just works. (Then you need to add your other subnet in the settings -> server -> List of networks that are allowed without auth (show advanced).

hi needo..i have been running your CP docker without issue for sometime but it all of a sudden seems to be broken, i have deleted the data folder and deleted image and container and reinstalled but its still not working,,the error log is scrolling the same information but i dont understand what its telling me...

21:31:28 CRITICAL [                 __main__] Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 133, in <module>
    l.run()
  File "/opt/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 89, in run
    runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)
  File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 140, in runCouchPotato
    db.open()
  File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open
    res = super(SuperThreadSafeDatabase, self).open(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 571, in open
    index.open_index()
  File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/hash_index.py", line 108, in open_index
    raise IndexException("Doesn't exists")
IndexException: Doesn't exists
Traceback (most recent call last):
    l.run()
    runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)
    db.open()
  File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open
    index.open_index()
21:31:30 CRITICAL [                 __main__] Traceback (most recent call last):
    l.run()
    db.open()
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
    index.open_index()
    l.run()
    db.open()
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
    index.open_index()
21:31:31 CRITICAL [                 __main__] Traceback (most recent call last):
    l.run()
    db.open()
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
    index.open_index()
    l.run()
    db.open()
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
    index.open_index()

I've been running without issue as well, until last night when I had to restart.  I was getting a permission error in Plex on one of the python scripts in Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/LocalMedia.bundle/Contents/Libraries, and Plex wouldn't start, so I had to do a chmod 777 on the App directory (in my case /mnt/Apps/Plex).  I'm not sure if a new file/directory was added by an update with the wrong permissions, or if something else happened, but after the chmod it appears to be working again.

FYI, the latest versions of Plex (9.12.1) are having issues with the library being auto updated or updated on an interval. Downgrading to 0.9.11.17.986 will serve as a temporary fix until Plex decides to fix this...

Stop the Plex Docker, go to edit, click advanced view, go to Environment Variables

Variable Name:

VERSION

Variable Value:

Then click add variable and then go to save at the bottom.

I've just upgraded from v6b15 to v6.0-rc2 and now I'm having troubles with DNS resolution on my SABNZBD docker.  Prior to the unRAID upgrade the newsreader's server name resolved properly (I could run the "test server" function). Since the upgrade to v6.0-rc2, downloads were hanging and running the "test server" function in SABNZBD brought back the message "Invalid Server Address." After switching to the IP address of the newsreader's server the test function works and I'm able to download.

I'm using the bridge mode for the docker. DNS resolution works fine from my unRAID server and my other needo docker, Sickbeard, seems to be fine with the existing settings. Also, both docker containers are showing as being "up to date."

TIA!!

I've just upgraded from v6b15 to v6.0-rc2 and now I'm having troubles with DNS resolution on my SABNZBD docker.  Prior to the unRAID upgrade the newsreader's server name resolved properly (I could run the "test server" function). Since the upgrade to v6.0-rc2, downloads were hanging and running the "test server" function in SABNZBD brought back the message "Invalid Server Address." After switching to the IP address of the newsreader's server the test function works and I'm able to download.

I'm using the bridge mode for the docker. DNS resolution works fine from my unRAID server and my other needo docker, Sickbeard, seems to be fine with the existing settings. Also, both docker containers are showing as being "up to date."

TIA!!

I have this same problem, though I'm still on v6b15. I don't remember what triggered this problem for me exactly. I was installing NZBGet to test and it worked ok (with the sabnzbd paused, with no connections going).

If I enter the docker (exec a bash session to get in that environment), networking and ns resolves correctly. I don't get it?

I have this same problem, though I'm still on v6b15. I don't remember what triggered this problem for me exactly. I was installing NZBGet to test and it worked ok (with the sabnzbd paused, with no connections going).

If I enter the docker (exec a bash session to get in that environment), networking and ns resolves correctly. I don't get it?

Thanks for posting your experience. I hadn't thought about using bash to connect. I guess that's telnet or ssh, right? I'm working on recreation of the container at the moment using gfjardim's Repository.....

I recreated both SABNZB and CP containers and my troubles have gone away; name resolution is OK now. And as far as the bash connection to the docker environment I found this worked:

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39807.msg372757#msg372757

Thanks!!

FYI, the latest versions of Plex (9.12.1) are having issues with the library being auto updated or updated on an interval. Downgrading to 0.9.11.17.986 will serve as a temporary fix until Plex decides to fix this...

Stop the Plex Docker, go to edit, click advanced view, go to Environment Variables

Variable Name:

VERSION

Variable Value:

Then click add variable and then go to save at the bottom.

Im using the  library updater plugin so i can use any apps to update my library on demand. Easier than downgrading the server version :P