Dockerization of some popular applications.

Is there any way to upgrade nzbget from ver 12 to 15? Is this something I can do on my own or does the docker need to be updated?

Either updating in the app or start stopping the docker does this (not sure which since I did both recently), I am using 14.2 with gfjardim nzbget plugin. Note, 15 isn't considered stable for this platform yet.

It looks like there's a typo in https://github.com/gfjardim/docker-containers/blob/templates/needo/plexWatch.xml#L43

<ContainerDir>/log</ContainerDir>

The '

s

' in '

/log[b]s[/b]

' is missing.

# set server_log in the plexWatch config.pl file
if [ -f /logs/Plex\ Media\ Server.log ]; then
  echo "Plex Media Server.log located in /logs directory"
  sed -i -e "s#\(server_log = '\).*'#\1/logs/Plex Media Server.log'#" /plexWatch/config.pl
elif [ -f /log/Plex\ Media\ Server.log ]; then
  # some users may pass in /log instead of /logs
  echo "Plex Media Server.log located in /log directory"
  sed -i -e "s#\(server_log = '\).*'#\1/log/Plex Media Server.log'#" /plexWatch/config.pl
else
  echo "Error: Unable to locate the 'Plex Media Server.log' file. Did you pass in the correct path?"
  exit 1 # terminate and indicate error
fi

according to that code block, it doesn't matter

Hi Guys,

I have just installed the needo sickrage docker (second one I've tried). I can access the app and seems to be working fine. However, I cannot find the autoprocesstv files to change config of and map to from Sab.

All that is in my config folder is as attached.

Does anyone know how I find them?

Ta

Daniel

Screen_Shot_2015-05-28_at_9_59.44_am.png.5033f9e8570616ae4e5904332482ba9f.png

Hi Guys,

I have just installed the needo sickrage docker (second one I've tried). I can access the app and seems to be working fine. However, I cannot find the autoprocesstv files to change config of and map to from Sab.

Ta

Daniel

OK - interestingly it is there, its just not in the config folder.

I accessed the docker file system by using a dialogbox within sickrage intended to select a path for a different option and I navigated to /opt/sickrage and low and behold there it is.

Unless I have fundamentally missed something here - I cant figure out how to either move this folder from where it is to the config folder (which I have mapped to the host) OR map sab option for "auto processing folder" to this folder (as it is not exposed) let alone get to the config file to change anything in it.

I "feel" like I really HAVE missed something fundamental here. I can't be the only one with this issue?

Hi Guys,

Ta

Daniel

I accessed the docker file system by using a dialogbox within sickrage intended to select a path for a different option and I navigated to /opt/sickrage and low and behold there it is.

Unless I have fundamentally missed something here - I cant figure out how to either move this folder from where it is to the config folder (which I have mapped to the host) OR map sab option for "auto processing folder" to this folder (as it is not exposed) let alone get to the config file to change anything in it.

I "feel" like I really HAVE missed something fundamental here. I can't be the only one with this issue?

OK - I have "fixed" my issue.

I downloaded the Sickrage Source in a zip file from GitHub containing the autoProcessTV folder. I copied this to the config folder and then pointed sab to that folder.

I did have a few issues with post processing not working which I figured to have this docker working ok I had to have NetworkType to "Host" AND I also had to explicitly define the location of the tv folder in the Sickrage config.

All working now though.

Hi Guys,

Ta

Daniel

I think I am getting a hang of Docker now! I found a better way of doing it I think via volume mappings.

My volume mappings are:

/config  =>  /mnt/disks/app/docker/appdata/sickrage/

/opt/sickrage/autoProcessTV  =>  /mnt/disks/app/docker/appdata/sickrage/autoProcessTV/

Essentially to me this means the autoProcessTV location within /opt is now mapped to a folder called autoProcessTV within my config folder (mapped in the line above).

Started getting problems last night where various dockers are unable to resolve hostnames.

If i stop and start the docker they continue to 404 on url paths. However if i cycle them into and then out of bridged mode they start working ok.

Bit confused about the problem.

Running RC4.

Is it possible to get the version Plex updated? The new one supports SSL so is an important update for all!

See Reply #956

Thanks turl I'll give that a go!

Is there a reason why the docker says its up to date? I ask as I checked for updates and it said none were available - probably why I got confused!

Is it possible to get the version Plex updated? The new one supports SSL so is an important update for all!

See Reply #956

Is there a reason why the docker says its up to date? I ask as I checked for updates and it said none were available - probably why I got confused!

Are you sure you're not already up-to-date? If you restarted the docker or if you rebooted the server which would restart the docker then it would have already updated.

I just opened mine up and it immediately said an update was available, so I restarted and waited for it to finish update (monitor the docker log) and now I am up-to-date with version 0.9.12.3

See Reply #956

Are you sure you're not already up-to-date? If you restarted the docker or if you rebooted the server which would restart the docker then it would have already updated.

I just opened mine up and it immediately said an update was available, so I restarted and waited for it to finish update (monitor the docker log) and now I am up-to-date with version 0.9.12.3

That's strange! I definitely haven't rebooted the server or manually stopped/started the docker earlier today.

Guess it's too late to watch the logs as now I have now manually stopped/started it and it has updated. I will keep an eye out in future and will report back if I see this again

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just upgraded to rc6a, prior to this not having used PMS in a couple months... but it seems plex doesnt even see the server, can't add any directories or anything like that.

Plex is already up to date, and I've seen the various messages on here about the DNS issue, but was told rc6a had this issue fixed for having access to the outside world.

So what am I doing wrong here, or did the whole + symbol in plex for adding a directory get completetly moved?

Even within plex's settings, I see nothing about the server side and ip, etc.

I cant figure out how to search just this topic anymore but when I am trying to set up the couchpotato docker I cant figure out how to make it read my old config from the v5 Phaze plugin. This wouldnt be an issue but I basically only use this to rename stuff and I cant get the renamer to point to the folder where files are located to be renamed because the From folder option line doesn't list my directory structure properly. No matter what I do the wizard pops up first. I was able to get sonarr and sabnzbd to work just fine.

i take that back sonarr gives an error saying Missing root folder: /mnt/user/TV Shows

sigh should have stayed on v5 i think...

I cant figure out how to search just this topic anymore but when I am trying to set up the couchpotato docker I cant figure out how to make it read my old config from the v5 Phaze plugin. This wouldnt be an issue but I basically only use this to rename stuff and I cant get the renamer to point to the folder where files are located to be renamed because the From folder option line doesn't list my directory structure properly. No matter what I do the wizard pops up first. I was able to get sonarr and sabnzbd to work just fine.

Have you set the volume mapping to /mnt - /mnt/ ?

nzbdrone is now sonarr (from what I can tell)

I currently have nzbdrone installed and working fine.  When I check for updates, it shows one available, but even after updating, I still have "nzbdrone" not sonarr.

Are they actually the same, or do I need to install the sonarr docker instead/in addition?  If so, is there any easy way to transfer my setup from nzbdrone to sonarr?

nzbdrone is now sonarr (from what I can tell)

I currently have nzbdrone installed and working fine.  When I check for updates, it shows one available, but even after updating, I still have "nzbdrone" not sonarr.

Are they actually the same, or do I need to install the sonarr docker instead/in addition?  If so, is there any easy way to transfer my setup from nzbdrone to sonarr?

It was just a re-branding.... I still have mine as nzbdrone.