[CONTAINER] CrashPlan & CrashPlan-Desktop

31 minutes ago, Shonky said:

Well firstly have you found the service.log.0 file and checked if it really is the same issue? Just because it's similar symptoms doesn't mean it's thae same problem.

If it's the same problem go to the Docker tab then click the Crashplan then ">_ Console". Then you should be able to just "chmod 777 /usr/local/crashplan" without quotes and restore should just start from memory.

Note that this is essentially a hack to make it work and possibly won't last if the container is restarted. The other container I use ended up getting a permanent fix.

Thanks.  I'll mess with it tomorrow.    I am using the most updated docker so it's kind of confusing as it seemed an update (in 2020) fixed the issue.  I'll check it out.  Appreciate your time helping me

2 hours ago, Hawkins12 said:

Thanks.  I'll mess with it tomorrow.    I am using the most updated docker so it's kind of confusing as it seemed an update (in 2020) fixed the issue.  I'll check it out.  Appreciate your time helping me

Well this docker template is not the same as the one I linked to. If you're having trouble with the other one then this thread is the wrong thread. The thread I linked I believe is the best and most up to date one. There have been a couple and also there have been significant changes to Crashplan over time e.g. the removal of the Home product.

=

2 minutes ago, Shonky said:

Well this docker template is not the same as the one I linked to. If you're having trouble with the other one then this thread is the wrong thread. The thread I linked I believe is the best and most up to date one. There have been a couple and also there have been significant changes to Crashplan over time e.g. the removal of the Home product.

Damn I didn't even realize there were two.  I am having trouble with the other.  I guess I posted in the wrong space but I guess your "fix" may still work.  I'll take future issues there.  My issue is with CrashPlanPRO