[DOCKER] ownCloud is here!

• 4 months later...

Is there any way to update ownCloud to 9.1 or above? I seem to get the following error when trying to update: 

[GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException] 
 cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate 

Seems like I will need to have proper SSL certification in order to upgrade higher. Right now I'm at 9.0.3 (or something similar to that). 

Could you please let me know, how to force an update on this within unraid? Or how to get proper SSL certification for it?

Thanks 

• 1 year later...

I understand this thread is an antique, but I'm having a hard time figuring out the correct place to try to find help here. 

I'm using the Owncloud docker provided through the Apps tab, which I believe is provided by Owncloud(?). 

The problem I'm having is figuring out how to add the SMB dependencies inside the container...and was hoping someone who knows Docker a lot more than I do (barely) could point me in the right direction.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone

I have a problem with my owncloud install. chbmb helped me confogure my install and there he fixed that the appdata folder is on the cache drive. now I synced my files to my owncloud. the problem I have is that the files are stored on the cachedrive and my cachedrive isn't that big, and its not parity protected. I changed the location in the install but it wont finish the setup then. now, how can I move the data Folder to a usershare? 

I use the official Owncloud docker, not dlandon.

thanks an regards.

Dousi

• 2 months later...
On 4/25/2018 at 12:09 AM, Squid said:

Without knowing squat about owncloud, you're probably going to be better off utilizing either @dlandon's app or the official app instead of gfjardim's

I am having trouble updating my ownCloud app.  I've only just installed gfjardim's container and it works fine and shows as being up to date.  However, when I login remotely I get the warning that I am using version 8.2.2.2 which is unsupported.

How do I get the latest, supported, version which will be able to be updated via Unraid interface?  Or is ownCloud now outdated?

Thanks from someone else who knows squat about owncloud!

• 6 months later...

Gidday,

Just wonder if someone as manage to connect and got onlyoffice documentserver to work with Ngingx Porxy mananager, and in that case what are your settings, ports in the different containers. Pulling my hair and I suspecct that it is the callback on 443 that is something strange with.

Appreciate any pointers,

Kru-x

• 8 months later...