Docker requests

Would it be possible to have a rtorrent/rutorrent docker?

I would also love that!!

For it to be universally useful a flexget container would also need created.

I have used rTorrent for as long as I can remember and rutorrent for a 3+f years and TBH i find deluge better now. I got fed up with how stagnant rTorrent is e.g webseeds are available in every client but has an open feature request for 8+ years in rT

Sorry for delay in response to this:

IMHO flexget is not absolutely needed with the very effective RSS plugin available with ruTorrent:

https://code.google.com/p/rutorrent/wiki/PluginRSS

I used it successfully for a long time before moving to unraid.

Does deluge/flexget have web-ui configurable RSS feeds?

P.S: Love the flexibity likely with Docker!

P.P.S: Could I also request a Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) Docker Container?

Thanks,

The Capt.

How about a pxe server

Did you try this: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=31297.0 ?

I will create a badass PXE Server that uses Tiny Core Linux and a HTTP Server (faster than tftpboot) for Menus and isos / images. I will work on it tomorrow and post it for all of you to test.

Perhaps gfjardim wouldn't mind creating a slick WebGUI for adding / removing images and configuring the PXE Menu. I can get it close but he will need to take it the last mile.

NOTE: I am not going to support this long term so one of you will have to take it and own it.

How about a pxe server

I will create a badass PXE Server that uses Tiny Core Linux and a HTTP Server (faster than tftpboot) for Menus and isos / images. I will work on it tomorrow and post it for all of you to test.

Perhaps gfjardim wouldn't mind creating a slick WebGUI for adding / removing images and configuring the PXE Menu. I can get it close but he will need to take it the last mile.

NOTE: I am not going to support this long term so one of you will have to take it and own it.

SWEET

Can't wait to try it

How about a pxe server

SWEET

Can't wait to try it

+1

Same here, still using your PXE server setup and menus from V5 then updated packages for V6 and all is still working great.

I have gfjardim / transmission docker up and working with no issues, also using a needo / deluge docker for torrents

Serious? I never advertise that!  :o

I liked Deluge too, so I dropped it.

Grumpy, let us know about your docker; I'll gladly include that in the templates row! 

my-Transmission.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Container>
  <Name>Transmission</Name>
  <Repository>gfjardim/transmission</Repository>
  <BindTime>true</BindTime>
  <Privileged>false</Privileged>
  <Networking>
    <Mode>bridge</Mode>
    <Publish>
      <Port>
        <HostPort>9091</HostPort>
        <ContainerPort>9091</ContainerPort>
        <Protocol>tcp</Protocol>
      </Port>
    </Publish>
  </Networking>
  <Environment>
    <Variable>
      <Name></Name>
      <Value></Value>
    </Variable>
  </Environment>
  <Data>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/cache/apps/transmission/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/config</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
    <Volume>
      <HostDir>/mnt/user/_unsorted/</HostDir>
      <ContainerDir>/downloads</ContainerDir>
      <Mode>rw</Mode>
    </Volume>
  </Data>
</Container>

Just need to edit your container/host folders and save as my-Transmission.xml in /boot/config/plugins/docker folder

I have gfjardim / transmission docker up and working with no issues, also using a needo / deluge docker for torrents

Serious? I never advertise that!  :o

I liked Deluge too, so I dropped it.

Grumpy, let us know about your docker; I'll gladly include that in the templates row! 

I'm always searching for things I'm interested in before trying to reinvent the wheel...

I am actually enjoying rutorrent

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Care to post an xml for your rutorrent set up for use with gfjardim's amazing docker control plugin? I would greatly appreciate that.

Also: any chance of a logitech media server (squeezebox) docker container by anyone?

Regards,

The.Capt

How about a pxe server

Looking forward to this!